Claimed:My Favorite and Least Favorite GMs to Trade With [Final 6/6]

My Favorite GMs to Trade With

Before I start, I’d like to point out that this article has nothing to do with my opinion on anyone’s negotiating abilities. Instead, this is about what GMs I am able to seamlessly trade with, as if I am the peanut butter and they are the jelly. I find some GMs trading styles mesh very well with me, while others annoy me.

Kesler

Kesler is far and away my favorite GM to trade with because we are both brutally honest with each other, along with being straight and to the point. For example, in our Jakobssen trade, Kesler came up to me and was like, “Trade me two 2nds for Jakobssen or else I will sing the garbage rap music I listen to.” After checking out Jakobssen and talking with him I agreed this was a fair price, and we got the entire trade done in maybe 10 minutes. Our non-trades also go fast. For example, Kesler often approaches me with trades, I say “lol no,” or vice versa, ending the non-trade quickly. Kesler is also online for hours a day and very easy to contact.  

e32971d4923a4f5fcfe8ca03dca6aad6f2490494

Devise

I’ve only had one trade with Devise, but it went really smoothly. I was looking to trade Brookside for a 1st and 2nd, asked Devise if he was interested, he said sure, and we had the trade up and posted a few minutes later.

Boubabi

I’ve only actually had one or two trades with Boubabi, but I feel like we’ve had several hundred. I think every day last offseason one of us came to each other with a fun trade scenario, though most never go through. It is fun to plot trades with him though, and I almost got some three-way trades going with him which I know Victor likes.

Least Favorite

Jaladolar

Jaladolar was by far my least favorite GM to trade with even though it was for such a short time. He just seemed miserable in his GM role, and often wouldn’t respond to me. I felt like I had to pull his teeth in order to get a deal done.

Flyersfan

My brother is such a ponderous moose I want to compare him to Andy Reid. It takes him forever to make him decisions with trades. The only saving grace is that since I live with him, I can go up to his room and bug him for an answer or call him. Also, when we are playing monopoly, he sits there for 5 minutes before making a trade offer or putting a house up. However, I guarantee you he will say something about our last monopoly game, because he is so proud of winning by not trading.

omgmonopoly.jpg

In conclusion, I like trading with people who respond in a timely manner and know what they want so I don’t have to keep bugging them. Some honorable mentions are Draper and Moholt, as I’ve had solid negotiations with them in the past but I’ve already written enough words so I’m not going to keep writing. Mike tries to trade with me by writing me propaganda. 

Content 3/3 - Insight on the life of a VHL GM. I've also decided that it's neccessary that GMs who aren't decided on if they should take a deal or not should play the opposing GM in a game of Monopoly. I now realize this doesn't quite work now... oh well. Yay to all the good negotiators and boo to the bad ones.

Grammar 2/2 - I just like being picky for the sake of having things here...

and was like, “Trade me  -> and was like, "trade me

offseason -> off-season

Appearance 1/1 - Lookin' good.

Final 6/6