More people should post without thinking

Victor

• Admin

Often times I make a post and as I'm typing it, no, while I'm thinking about typing it, I fully acknowledge that it serves no purpose whatsoever. It is a post for a sake of a post. Usually I make posts to fish for likes and/or make a point and fish for likes and/or be a dick to someone (this one gets the most likes). Plus I post in game threads because someone has to. All these serve a purpose. But sometimes it's obvious the post will not get likes, it's not particularly interesting, and in all likelihood it will be the last in the thread. I post it anyway. And then I end up 10-20 posts ahead in the top posters of the day list. Every day. I am not proud of it but it is a burden I am forced to bear because everyone else seems to only make safe posts. They don't want to be assholes, they don't want to sound stupid, and they don't want to be the only post in a thread. And in a vicious cycle, no one benefits because all you get is just a higher proportion of my posts and thus more visibility to my posts. No one wants that but that's what you will keep on getting anyway.

More people should post without thinking. Reply to every Media Spot or VHL.com article you read, to every off-topic or league talk post out there.

But instead this thread will likely not get any replies or no, it will get two. Out of spite. I should find a way to claim TPE for trivia so I don't have to write these any more.

Speaking of which, go do trivia. 27 hours left. I know you're reading this. You just won't post anything.