2015-2016 NHL Discussion

boubabi

28 minutes ago, brovy said:

Still bugs me that Kendrick wasnt on the radio edit....

He wasn't? I rarely listen to the radio or Taylor Swift at all so I don't know. I stick to Spotify for music

• 2 weeks later...

And Capitals choke yet again. To be fair we played alright most of that series. That Pitt third line tore us apart though. I kinda figured it'd go south when Alzner got hurt in the first period however.

59 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Its alright Kari Lehtonen choked too.

True. Honestly the inevitable Blues Cup win this year has to feel good for a fan base constantly shafted by luck of facing Cup winning Hawks most seasons. TB vs Blues final for sure IMO.

1 hour ago, Mr. Power said:

True. Honestly the inevitable Blues Cup win this year has to feel good for a fan base constantly shafted by luck of facing Cup winning Hawks most seasons. TB vs Blues final for sure IMO.

Big Joe is getting the cup this year me thinks 

58 minutes ago, StevenStamkos91 said:

Big Joe is getting the cup this year me thinks 

Eh I won't buy San Jose until they get to the finals. They are the Western Caps when it comes to playoff choking. Besides hard not to see the Blues as the grittier more playoff team, with a great coach and finally some Star power with where Tarasenko is at currently. 

1 hour ago, ADwyer87 said:

I think it's cool how either San Jose and St. Louis, both known for great regular seasons and then blowing it in the playoffs, will be in the Stanley cup

Martin Jones has really come into his own these playoffs for them.

49 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Martin Jones has really come into his own these playoffs for them.

I have enjoyed talking to my friend who's a Kings fan about it haha.(even though Quick isn't exactly a downgrade)

It is definitely great to see these teams in the Conference Finals.

Teams that lose in the playoffs. Obviously it would be better if the Capitals beat the Pens.....but STL and SJS being there will be awesome. Tampa is a nice touch, even though they won back in 04 or whatever.

8 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

Or the Blues :ph34r:

The Blues can wait, Joe doesn't have too many seasons left. Besides it's logic, hockey is a Canadian sport, Canadians are polite, polite Canadians will let Joe win.

23 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

You a sens fan?

Habs fan

But yeah, beside that injury, hes the flop master in his net. 6'8 and can't stand on his feet.