2015-2016 NHL Discussion

boubabi

You mean our rookies who have been having promising first seasons and are a big reason for our turnaround? Lol. Other than thaem, not sure who you wouldn't recognize

Edited by ADwyer87

Well I don't follow the Pens so....haha. It's like you think the whole world knows who Sheary, Kuhnhackl, Sundqvist and Rust are. I only know Kuhnhackl because of where he is from. Not every fan of hockey knows every teams call-ups from last week.

I don't think the whole world know them, but if you've watched any Pens games or read/listened to any media source about the Pens you can see how big their depth has been for them this year. If you haven't then that's fine, you're not a Pens fan so that makes sense, but then you talking about our depth negatively doesn't make a lot of sense

37 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Well I don't follow the Pens so....haha. It's like you think the whole world knows who Sheary, Kuhnhackl, Sundqvist and Rust are. I only know Kuhnhackl because of where he is from. Not every fan of hockey knows every teams call-ups from last week.

I'm not most fans but I feel confident that I know 85-90% of most players.

42 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

I don't think the whole world know them, but if you've watched any Pens games or read/listened to any media source about the Pens you can see how big their depth has been for them this year. If you haven't then that's fine, you're not a Pens fan so that makes sense, but then you talking about our depth negatively doesn't make a lot of sense

Wait, when did I talk about them negatively? I think you're searching for a comment that isn't there man. All I said is that when "I" as in myself looks at the boxscores its a name I've never heard of and I like to think I know a lot of players. Thats not negative at all. That's me saying that guys I have never heard of are scoring crucial goals in the playoffs which speaks to the depth of the team.

Ever since I disagreed about the Schenn/Pens Goalie situation you've been up my ass. Tone it down a notch, I'm not even negatively commenting on the Pens haha

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Wait, when did I talk about them negatively? I think you're searching for a comment that isn't there man. All I said is that when "I" as in myself looks at the boxscores its a name I've never heard of and I like to think I know a lot of players. Thats not negative at all. That's me saying that guys I have never heard of are scoring crucial goals in the playoffs which speaks to the depth of the team.

Ever since I disagreed about the Schenn/Pens Goalie situation you've been up my ass. Tone it down a notch, I'm not even negatively commenting on the Pens haha

Sorry, I took that as sarcasm and figured you were being negative

also that's not the reason I'm 'up your ass' haha

Just now, ADwyer87 said:

Sorry, I took that as sarcasm and figured you were being negative

also that's not the reason I'm 'up your ass' haha

Well then night and day it seems with the personality. It wasn't negative at all, put the lynch mob away. I was speaking to the depth of the roster being guys I had no prior knowledge of before the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Well then night and day it seems with the personality. It wasn't negative at all, put the lynch mob away. I was speaking to the depth of the roster being guys I had no prior knowledge of before the playoffs.

night and day? How so?

also your comment could be taken two ways, I just took it the way you didn't mean it

Hardly, if I've never heard of them and I'm not a Pens fan it preaches to their ability to find scoring in other areas as well. Pretty much only one way to take that but I digress. 

Was really hoping the Hawks would beat the Blues so I didn't have to see Steve Ott succeed at any level in hockey. That and I didn't want Alex Steen to make it because he is just as cowardly as Ott. Hopefully the Preds can pull it out over the Ducks so we can hear the "Corey Perry let his team down" comments in the paper/media.

Can easily be taken as 'you have guys I've never heard if making your starting roster, can't have that good of depth.' That's how I took it, now I know that's not what you meant though

14 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

Can easily be taken as 'you have guys I've never heard if making your starting roster, can't have that good of depth.' That's how I took it, now I know that's not what you meant though.

I stated "That's depth" haha.

10 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

I need the Caps to not make the finals, im already 3/3 in bets that would put me at 4/4

I need the Ducks to not get knocked out tomorrow and I need a Caps V Lightning Eastern final.

1 minute ago, Dangles13 said:

I need the Ducks to not get knocked out tomorrow and I need a Caps V Lightning Eastern final.

Anaheim was my preseason Stanley cup pick for the West, hopefully they don't get kicked out

Edited by ADwyer87

2 hours ago, ADwyer87 said:

That looks pretty legit.

I'm sorry but that is not a hockey logo. It be okay as a soccer logo but I hate it as a hockey logo.

their current logo is great and it sucks that they are changing it