Vote: Do you agree with banishing Phil?

eaglesfan036

Vote: Do you agree with banishing Chat?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's not about agreeing to remove the chat, it's about upgrading the site from an outdated version. Can't really judge until the new version is up.

I am judging I think this site looks fine i don't care if it looks a little prettier if i cant have my fun

• JardyB10 unpinned this topic
  • 5 months later...
  • Commissioner

Our old Facebook style chat was fine IMO because it was basically just a fast way to communicate with someone vs. PMing them which takes more time and seems way more formal I guess.

New chat I don't care for. You can only chat with people who actively go into it (which people rarely do) and even then, at it's core at least' it's just a chat with everyone that's there. We never had a chat for years because we knew it had the potential of taking content away from the board and moving it into a chat system where it will easily disappear; I believe that was happening to some extent and don't see a reason to keep the chat around in that case. Especially when you consider how few people used it.

If we can get an updated version of our old chat system I'm all for it. Don't care for the newer one though.

14 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

chat was lit today

Yes it was 

25 minutes ago, Victor said:

I hadn't voted but I'm glad to see Yes won anyway.

Chat and likes are the devil.

You're the devil 

Alright it's decided:

Phil is banned to the Prairies. He'll bunk with Jardy for a week, then sterling for a day, then Smarch for 2 days, before spending the rest of the month with gorlab