S45 Team Point Task

Will

• Senior Admin

S45: Team Point Task

Greetings, 

Seeing as there is no World Cup or Super Cup this season, why not give out some extra TPE in the form of a Team Point Task? The last two we've done have been long and very historical, so we wanted to do something a little lighter this time, less serious even. 

This year's point task has two main parts. 

• The objective of the first task is to create a team 'yearbook' of sorts. This yearbook can be presented graphically or written (images should be included either way). Podcasts or videos may be used to enhance it, but the core should be graphic or writing based. It should include all players/members on your roster during S45 and a little blurb from each member (if possible), much like you would see if your typical high school yearbook.
  • The second task is superlatives, another thing you would typically see in a yearbook. You are to, as a team, select a member (league-wide) for each of the superlatives listed in the quote at the bottom of this. You may present this part via graphics, writing, podcast, video, or any combination of the four. You may also include a short explanation of each choice, if you choose. 

Following the same way we went last time around, any VHLM player who wants to participate in this can post in this topic and indicate such. Then, I will assign them to a VHLM team in need of help. They can be included on the year book if you like. VHLM players who don't participate will still get some TPE, but less than those who do.

Submissions can be PM'd to Draper when completed. The due date will be a few days into off-season, I will announce the confirmed date when I have it. Any questions can be asked in this thread. 

Have fun!

1. Best trash talker:

2. Most underrated team:

3. Member most likely to become president:

4. Member you would most like to meet in real life:

5. Most underrated player:

6. Most overrated player:

7. Cutest VHL couple (or bromance):

8. Best GIF poster:

9. Team with the brightest future:

10. Team with the darkest future:

11. Member most likely to become a professional athlete:

12. Two members most likely to drink together:

13. Player with the best name:

14. Member that is most calm, cool, and collected:

15. Member who likely has and wears a fanny pack:

16. Member who likely still owns a Walkman:

17. Member who likely has the best facial hair:

18. Sorest loser (Eldred Award):

19. Member most likely to have multis (Anderson Award):

20. Wild Card - Each team can come up with their own for this one, following the same format of the previous nineteen

• Senior Admin

Uh what do you do when your team has no S45 players?

Prospects, any VHLM players that offer to help out :P

It's kind of tough but you won't be penalized for having few players.

i would like to participate. also me and kendrick for best bromance tbh, both been here since S1 and back in the early days he traded for me twice. if that isnt love idk what is

I wanna know what love issssss, and I want you to show me!

• Head Moderator

Submission can be PM'd to Draper when completed. The due date will be a few days into off-season, I will announce the confirmed date when I have it. Any questions can be asked in this thread.

Why not start after the 2 drafts so that everyone can be included.  No need to rush, amirite??

• Senior Admin

Because this is a S45 event - if I waited until after the drafts, it would almost certainly run into S46. These come around every 3 seasons now, just like WC or SC, so everyone will get plenty of opportunity to participate.

Edited by Draper

Because this is a S45 event - if I waited until after the drafts, it would almost certainly run into S46. These come around every 3 seasons now, just like WC or SC, so everyone will get plenty of opportunity to participate.

So then the TPE we get from this will be considered when determining the salary brackets I would assume, correct? @flyersfan1493 @Draper

Edited by Streetlight

• Senior Admin

So then the TPE we get from this will be considered when determining the salary brackets I would assume, correct? @flyersfan1493 @Draper

No it's off-season TPE.