NYA/COL ; S46

Advantage

Not really as big of a block buster as it would of been seasons ago, with me and Noah on the go. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't both happy and sad about this. I know being on a team with a large group of members I love (ADV, Yeah!, Fong, Damien, even DT). But I'll miss my opportunity to play with Jardy which I was actually looking forward to. Also leaving Cologne feels strange. But I'm happy to go. Sad as it is, the moment you begin burning out on aspects of the league the best thing to do is go back to square one of being just a player, and surrounding yourself with a group of members you have fun with. I think this is best for my activity levels.

Good luck in Cologne everyone, hope the Trains can get themselves another Cup in the future! 

Not really as big of a block buster as it would of been seasons ago, with me and Noah on the go. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't both happy and sad about this. I know being on a team with a large group of members I love (ADV, Yeah!, Fong, Damien, even DT). But I'll miss my opportunity to play with Jardy which I was actually looking forward to. Also leaving Cologne feels strange. But I'm happy to go. Sad as it is, the moment you begin burning out on aspects of the league the best thing to do is go back to square one of being just a player, and surrounding yourself with a group of members you have fun with. I think this is best for my activity levels.

Good luck in Cologne everyone, hope the Trains can get themselves another Cup in the future! 

Yeah yeah move along son, new generation is coming.

And the New York Americans just got 364 TPA better! Welcome Devise and Noah!

#TPAIsWhereItsAt

#ShunTheNonBelievers

Edited by XaviYEAH! Woods

• 3 weeks later...