Pre-Lottery Mock Draft

gregreg

In this pre-lottery mock draft I did my own lottery draw and Toronto won. Congrats Toronto on winning this fake lottery 

P.S I didn't put much thought or effort in to my picks 

1. :tor: : D - Black Valvet
Toronto will look to free agency or trade for a goalie and take the best player in this draft. An easy decsion hopefully for the Legion.
2. :que: : C - Unassisted
Another team that could use a goalie but Quebec has always been a wild card when it comes to doing something normal. They take STZ and roll the dice on getting a goalie later.
3. :dav: : RW - Tyson Kohler
Two picks in the first round means Davos can get a goalie with Calgary pick and Kendrick here. Rumors have Kendrick not wanting to play in Davos but the Dynamo need assets so they take him any ways.
4. :col: : G - Jakab Holik
This puts Cologne in a tough spot as the next BPA in a goalie and they do not need one. Yet the drop off in talent is there so they roll the dice on two goalies 
5. :dav: : G - Dmitri Dadorov
Easy pick here Davos needs a goalie and with Dadorov being the last one left they select him.
6. :que: : RW - Kendrick Cole 
With no goalies left in the draft Quebec goes BPA and that's right winger Cole who would make a very good option to play with already selected centre Unassisted. 
7. :sea: : RW - Bogdan Podarok
Seattle is on the way up and have a ton of youth this will just add to it with the selection of Podarok. Even though this pick could be used to get a veteran player for next season.
8. :sto: : C - Pavel Komarov
Stockholm will be looking to add some young depth to their line-up and has been working hard down the stretch to sneek into the top 8. 
9. :hel: : D - Cian Mercer
It's late in the first round but the already very good Helsinki team select Mercer as maybe a future defensive partner for Phil Hamilton
10. :col: : LW - Sid Crosby
BECAUSE IT'S NUCKER YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, ADwyer87 said:

Odd that from both this article and Kendricks VHLSC, I have not been predicted to be taken by one of the teams that actually approached me

True that

ive been contacted by 2 teams, maybe they are just waiting for the lottery? 

• Senior Admin
4 hours ago, STZ said:

You guys need to read gregs disclaimer.. That's the only thing keeping me from jumping off the ledge 

Jump off the ledge and fall straight into my arms hun 

12 hours ago, ADwyer87 said:

Odd that from both this article and Kendricks VHLSC, I have not been predicted to be taken by one of the teams that actually approached me

In my defense, I do not know who has contacted who. I go on team need

• Commissioner
8 minutes ago, STZ said:

I've been contacted by every team but one.. You know who you are, you better reach out.

I've only been contacted by 2 teams :(

42 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

In my defense, I do not know who has contacted who. I go on team need

I understand that. Just find it odd that your post, based on need, and this post, based on draft position, were not the people that have contacted me. Maybe they're thinking of draft day trades? :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

I understand that. Just find it odd that your post, based on need, and this post, based on draft position, were not the people that have contacted me. Maybe they're thinking of draft day trades? :ph34r:

Keep in mind only a few GM's sent out messages before the draft, which is sad. I know Quebec doesn't at all as it came straight from the horses mouth that he doesn't.

16 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Keep in mind only a few GM's sent out messages before the draft, which is sad. I know Quebec doesn't at all as it came straight from the horses mouth that he doesn't.

Only the best of the best send out messages before the draft :D