S47 VHL Award Winners

Will

18 hours ago, XaviYEAH! Woods said:

Well these awards don't quite have the same prestige as the multiple PIM Championships I picked up with Encarnacion, but I will accept them gracefully nonetheless!

Could have even joint-won a third had I voted for myself (although that's probably not legal anyway?), but Prevost was absolutely the right choice for GMOTY. 

This is like that one teen movie where Chris Klein thinks it's so chotchy to vote for oneself for class president but his bitch competitor is selfish and doesn't give a shit and she ends up winning by one vote.

S47 VHLM Award Winners

Championship - Founder's Cup: Bratislava Watchmen

Best Regular Season Record - Prime Minister's Cup: Ottawa Lynx

Regular Season MVP - Black Velvet (YUK)

Velvet, Black (YUK) - 7

Playoff MVP - Atticus Von Braxton IV (OTT)

Von Braxton IV, Atticus (OTT) - 5, Adultman, Vincent (BRT) - 1, Velvet, Black (YUK) - 1

Leading Points -  Black Velvet (YUK) - 145

Leading Goals -   Black Velvet (YUK)  - 69

Leading Assists - Cian Mercer (OTT) - 89

Top Defenseman - Black Velvet (YUK)

Velvet, Black (YUK) - 6, Mercer, Cian (OTT) - 1

Top Goaltender - Atticus Von Braxton IV (OTT)

Von Braxton IV, Atticus (OTT) - 5, Dadonov, Dmitri (YUK) - 1, Cola, Coca (MOS) - 1

Top Two-Way Forward - Pavel Komarov (OSL)

Komarov, Pavel (OSL) - 3, Kissanen, Nikki (YUK) - 2, Covington III, Sir William (SSK) - 2

Top GM - Banacock (BRT)

Banacock (BRT) - 6, Daniel (YUK) - 1

Daniel - Yukon 1

• Senior Admin
29 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

Not a single vote for top defenseman while leading the VHLM in blocked shots? 

sadly its hard to go up against 145 points :(

i would have voted for you tho cause fck higgins

16 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

Don't question the voters, just accept the award lol 

Well given I questioned the Playoff MVP voting for VHL last year for similar reasons, I think it would be rather hypocritical not to do so here.

I'm thankful I won...just wouldn't have been me that I voted for.

On 3/12/2016 at 2:13 PM, Advantage said:

Well given I questioned the Playoff MVP voting for VHL last year for similar reasons, I think it would be rather hypocritical not to do so here.

I'm thankful I won...just wouldn't have been me that I voted for.

You had the benefit of no one on Bratislava particularly standing out. Believe me, I tried very hard to try to find a reason to vote for any one of their players. But I personally thought you were more valuable than Adultman, and I thought Adultman was the MVW, thus I voted for you.

Although I think whoever voted for Velvet should probably have their voting privileges revoked.

Hopefully next year I can get on these ballots. Maybe an MVP or two, best GM, lead a scoring category, and possibly get consideration for the Two-way forward if my shot blocking comes back. Gotta aim high :) . Yeah @evrydayimbyfuglien Velvet was just too good, but not sure why Mercer got a vote over you, you were clearly the second best defensemen, and second best player in the VHLM for that matter. Plus, not to go into specifics, but I think someone was planting some fern trees and plotting against you..... The disrespect to @Bojo is unreal though

Edited by ADwyer87