VHLSC: S49 Rankings #3 - A/S/L

Kendrick

Screen_Shot_2016_04_04_at_12_35_55_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2016_04_03_at_10_31_42_PM.pn

Screen_Shot_2016_04_03_at_10_32_01_PM.pn

A long two weeks since we last spoke, but that only made the storylines grow and also the draft list length! Welcome back to another edition of the VHLSC Draft Rankings. Since the last rankings were published we have gained nine total draftees. Yikes! Talk about a pleasurable sight for the VHL General Managers. This year it appears that the rarer 4th Round pick will actually be a thing. It has been since the 46th VHL Entry Draft that we have been without a 4th round in our annual prospect selection day, so it is a welcoming sign. As always we give you the bi-weekly round-up and then give you are featured presentation. This week we find out what countries are represented in this years draft class in a colourful presentation.

After two weeks we'd expect to see some huge totals pop up but actually this draft class isn't moving as productively as years past despite the sheer number of prospects. Not one prospect moved up the chart who was there two weeks ago. In fact more prospects moved down because of the new entrees rapid progression. We will tell you that Shayne Gow decided to get on his horse and race away with this weeks top earner. Unfortunately no one else made huge strides and in a time where a prospect could have 18 practice hours, only two prospects covered that total. As a matter of fact, only 6 prospects in total did anything in the past two weeks. Looks like VHLSC will have to have a word with the VHLM GM's: @Banackock @sterling @StevenStamkos91 @atw2592 @JardyB10 @Evans @Daniel @ADwyer87 Oh and here is your feature this week!

Screen_Shot_2016_04_04_at_12_44_16_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2016_04_04_at_1_14_23_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_04_04_at_10_54_47_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2016_04_04_at_11_12_44_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2016_04_04_at_11_47_32_AM.pnScreen_Shot_2016_04_04_at_12_16_53_PM.pn

Screen_Shot_2016_04_04_at_11_29_42_AM.pn

21 minutes ago, Green said:

What team am I for world cup?

Provided the restrictions stay the same (Which they likely would, the only real problem lately has been lack of American talent), you'd be Team World

1 hour ago, Tsbagsuph said:

In the future, please use my full name.  The middle initial is part of what gives my name its prestige.

The middle initial is a middle name is it not? If so, you'll be seeing it missing for a while haha.

I tell you, you make a long ass thing that takes a while and people only notice the mess ups. Wonder why I went to two weeks...