S50 Team Europe Roster

Phil

:euro::euro:S50 Team Europe Roster Unveiling :euro::euro:

I am very proud to have been selected to GM this incredible Region. Some of the best players in the world have come from here and we have a long, storied history of greats. More recently, we've captured two golds and one silver in the last 3 World Cups. It is my hope that we can continue this unbelievable run. We have a lot of youngsters on the team so we can't expect too much, but we have all the wily vets at the back. I hope we can use them to push the young forwards forward. 

I would also like to announce that @TheLastOlympian07 will be my Co-GM. This lad has what it takes to lead a team and he's part of that young forward core that will bring us much success in the future. I could not see a Team Europe without the enthusiasm of this young man.

:euro: And now, your S50 Team Europe :euro: 

Tyson Kolher - Essian Ravenwing - Shawn Muller

Jeff Hamilton - David Hamilton

LeAndre St. Pierre - Thaddeus Humbert - Sean Blacker

Phil Hamilton - World B. Free

Hans Wingate

Greg Clegane

Substitutes:

Max von Hohenzollern (RW)

Elijah Dotran (D)

Phil Shankly (RW)

@Kendrick - @der meister - @TheLastOlympian07

@sterling - @Knight

@atw2592 - @Mr. Power - @frescoelmo

@Phil - @stevo

@CowboyinAmerica

@Victor

@RomanesEuntDomus

@Paramorise

All I can say is that this is a sexy pile of members <3

tumblr_ngvgsdlakW1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Edited by Phil

8 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

@Draper what are the rules on the World Cup roster? I remember last year there were no subs and only 2 goalies

I figured that since we have enough actives, that they should be included in the team. This wouldn't give my team an advantage (au contraire, as their worse players) but actually rewards activity. 

Shankly, I don't care one way or another.. he probably wouldn't play, but I'll love to give Paramorise some playing time and how the hell can you pick Clegane? I go with the active one...

Just now, Phil said:

I figured that since we have enough actives, that they should be included in the team. This wouldn't give my team an advantage (au contraire, as their worse players) but actually rewards activity. 

Shankly, I don't care one way or another.. he probably wouldn't play, but I'll love to give Paramorise some playing time and how the hell can you pick Clegane? I go with the active one...

You guys do have enough actives, but those runoff guys like Paramorise and Jardy would be the players getting picked up by Team Mercs. They would get more playing time there, too.

Just now, ADwyer87 said:

You guys do have enough actives, but those runoff guys like Paramorise and Jardy would be the players getting picked up by Team Mercs. They would get more playing time there, too.

Oh fuck I forgot about them. 

You're totally right. 

If they don't get picked up by them, then I'll nab em back :cheers:

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

Oh fuck I forgot about them. 

You're totally right. 

If they don't get picked up by them, then I'll nab em back :cheers:

Cool beans, yeah if some guys are left after Mercs set their roster, feel free to add em

8 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

Wow, totally FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY off this roster....thanks @Phil....

You know.. if I didn't do this as soon as I awoke... I probably would have realized that a boss was missing. I'll edit it soon hombre

ATTN: @ADwyer87, @RomanesEuntDomus @Mr. Power

Due to an error in the eligibility list, Thaddeus Humbert was left off my potential players. Unfortunately, this mistake was not realized until I had already announced the roster, based off that list.

Unfortunately for Van Hohenzollern, I can't put you in the squad until Team Mercs make their selection. If they do not pick you up, then I will snatch you back with my other substitute targets. Humbert has 600 TPE and we really need a few more vets like him to solidify our team. 

We apologize for this mistake and hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me! :(:)