Jump to content

Would you rather...


scoop
 Share

Recommended Posts

Because why not? Doesn't necessarily have to follow a "answer the last question, ask a new one" format. I'll start with a few

 

...be 4'0" or 7'6"?

...go deaf or blind?

...have a third arm or a third leg?

...have no one show up to your wedding or your funeral?

...for the rest of your life, have the hiccups or feel like you are about to sneeze without ever sneezing?

...fuck a dog but no one knows or not fuck a dog but everyone thinks you did?

Edited by Streetlight
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

Because why not? Doesn't necessarily have to follow a "answer the last question, ask a new one" format. I'll start with a few

 

...be 4'0" or 7'6"?

...go deaf or blind?

...have a third arm or a third leg?

...have no one show up to your wedding or your funeral?

...for the rest of your life, have the hiccups or feel like you are about to sneeze without ever sneezing?

...fuck a dog but no one knows or not fuck a dog but everyone thinks you did?

 

4'0 because fuck problems that come with height

blind because i love music

third arm because walking with 3 legs would probs be hard af

no one at my funeral because it shows who really cares

about to sneeze because hiccups are annoying af and my allergies already get me feeling like or make me sneeze a lot so nothing new

not fuck a dog because who the fuck would?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Streetlight said:

...be 4'0" or 7'6"?

...go deaf or blind?

...have a third arm or a third leg?

...have no one show up to your wedding or your funeral?

...for the rest of your life, have the hiccups or feel like you are about to sneeze without ever sneezing?

...fuck a dog but no one knows or not fuck a dog but everyone thinks you did?

  • 7'6", duh, I'll be the white fucking Yao Ming
  • Deaf, I have a few deaf friends so they could teach me sign language or how to read lips. But you can't do sim leagues if you're blind
  • I mean, I already have a third leg, so...
  • probably wedding, I hate my gf's parents
  • i guess hiccups....neither are appealing but I hate that sneeze feeling!
  • fuck a dog and no one knows it. Public perception is everything

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:
  • 7'6", duh, I'll be the white fucking Yao Ming
  • Deaf, I have a few deaf friends so they could teach me sign language or how to read lips. But you can't do sim leagues if you're blind
  • I mean, I already have a third leg, so...
  • probably wedding, I hate my gf's parents
  • i guess hiccups....neither are appealing but I hate that sneeze feeling!
  • fuck a dog and no one knows it. Public perception is everything

 

 

missed one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Streetlight said:

...be 4'0" or 7'6"?

...go deaf or blind?

...have a third arm or a third leg?

...have no one show up to your wedding or your funeral?

...for the rest of your life, have the hiccups or feel like you are about to sneeze without ever sneezing?

...fuck a dog but no one knows or not fuck a dog but everyone thinks you did?

4'0" because I feel like I could be an effective worker with a job that requires small heights

Deaf, because my eyes would be able to pick things up + Sign language

Third arm. Legs can make you run and the third arm can allow you to be in the Paralympics

Wedding, who cares if its just you and your wife?

The sneeze one

Not a fuck a dog

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Idk bout that dog one man... Everyone in the world thinks you did bang a dog so you would probably go insane and end up in a mental hospital or everyone would think you are fucked and you couldn't convince anyone you didn't do it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7'4. Probably get more chicks that way. 

 

Blind if I could become the Daredevil. I guess deaf otherwise, although I already have kinda shitty hearing and it sucks dick.

 

Third arm. That way I could conceal it and constantly masturbate without anyone knowing.

 

Definitely wedding. I know I'd be dead and all, but no one at a funeral is profoundly sad.

 

Take it easy, Satan.

 

100% fuck that dog. 

 

100% kill Harambe, fuck that guy and fuck that meme.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Higgins said:

Idk bout that dog one man... Everyone in the world thinks you did bang a dog so you would probably go insane and end up in a mental hospital or everyone would think you are fucked and you couldn't convince anyone you didn't do it. 

I ain't gonna fuck no dog though. If living in a world where everyone thinks I did was too hard, I could always just kill myself. At least I would do it knowing that I never fucked a dog.

 

It's a messed up question, obviously. I think either way I end up with some psychological issues.

Edited by Streetlight
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

I ain't gonna fuck no dog though. If living in a world where everyone thinks I did was too hard, I could always just kill myself. At least I would do it knowing that I never fucked a dog.

 

It's a messed up question, obviously. I think either way I end up with some psychological issues.

Yeah, but then just to spite you, your epithet is going to be like, "Here lies Streetlight. We remember him fondly as that guy who loved fucking dogs."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Would you rather be able to communicate with animals or speak every human language?

Would you rather know when you are going to die or how you are going to die? (this information cannot be used to prevent it; it will happen)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Depends on what being able to communicate with animals truly entails. If I can essentially blend myself into every animal culture and use them to my will, probably that one. If being able to communicate with them though just means that I know exactly that the lion is saying, "I AM ABOUT TO RIP YOUR FUCKING THROAT OUT AND EAT YOU!" moments before he rips my throat out and eats me, the human languages.

 

Probably when. Then I know at least when I need to complete my bucket list by. Plus, if I chose "how" and the answer was, say, "getting hit by a bus," I'd basically be afraid to ever go outside again, and would be a shut-in until the day finally came where a bus came crashing through my house and killed me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JardyB10 said:

Would you rather never eat your favourite food ever again, or have to only eat it for the rest of your life?

If my body would ignore the negative repercussions of eating nothing but ice cream, I would choose to eat nothing but ice cream. Cookies and cream ice cream to be more specific.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

If my body would ignore the negative repercussions of eating nothing but ice cream, I would choose to eat nothing but ice cream. Cookies and cream ice cream to be more specific.

Let's say it can, but it doesn't ignore the fact you'll probably get sick of it eventually. Or the fact you have a real craving for sushi one week. Or in my case, a quarter of a year. Fucking shit I need to go for sushi this week before I kill myself! >_<

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JardyB10 said:

Let's say it can, but it doesn't ignore the fact you'll probably get sick of it eventually. Or the fact you have a real craving for sushi one week. Or in my case, a quarter of a year. Fucking shit I need to go for sushi this week before I kill myself! >_<

Of course we can't ignore the potential that I'll get sick of it.

 

But I won't!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/2/2016 at 7:42 AM, Streetlight said:

Because why not? Doesn't necessarily have to follow a "answer the last question, ask a new one" format. I'll start with a few

 

...be 4'0" or 7'6"?

...go deaf or blind?

...have a third arm or a third leg?

...have no one show up to your wedding or your funeral?

...for the rest of your life, have the hiccups or feel like you are about to sneeze without ever sneezing?

...fuck a dog but no one knows or not fuck a dog but everyone thinks you did?

7'6'' so i could be a beast basketball player

deaf cause it would be scary not to see

third arm to be a beast basketball player

wedding

sneeze

fuck the dog

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...