Halloween 2016

JardyB10

'Tis the season. What is everyone doing, what are you dressing up as, post pictures if you're comfortable.

I'm doing a beer night-house party combo tonight, then a cancer cabaret-house party combo tomorrow. I'm dressing up as a hipster both nights. I look like a fucking douchebag, it's glorious.

Apparently you get extra credit in my Russian class if you dress up as a Russian person, so I'm gonna come to class with a ton of hockey gear, my Malkin jersey, and then cash in baby!

other than that I might get drunk, but that's it. My gf ain't here so that kinda defeats the purpose of going to any Halloween party

4 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

Apparently you get extra credit in my Russian class if you dress up as a Russian person, so I'm gonna come to class with a ton of hockey gear, my Malkin jersey, and then cash in baby!

other than that I might get drunk, but that's it. My gf ain't here so that kinda defeats the purpose of going to any Halloween party

Getting drunk IS the purpose of a Halloween party! Especially if you're Russian, just do vodka shots all night.

12 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Getting drunk IS the purpose of a Halloween party! Especially if you're Russian, just do vodka shots all night.

But the purpose is drinking and hooking up, and I ain't cheating. I don't wanna be sitting by myself at a party, might as well either sit by myself at home and be "that guy" on Xbox, or maybe just party with my few friends and get the one that doesn't drink to drive us places lol

31 minutes ago, gorlab said:

sheesh u gonna go to the scuz afterwards or what?

them young thotties need to be introduced to jardy pipe :cig:

I went there briefly on a Friday night this month for the first time in a year or so, and there was literally nobody there. Scuz has fallen on hard times it seems. Alas, I'm going to a friend's house party afterward, because I haven't seen anyone in that particular circle in many moons.

Gonna be working, so doing a simple Harry Potter one (costumes at work require you still wear your apron and shoes).

Girlfriend and I are going to a convention in halifax next weekend in cosplay so we aren't spending much on halloween. Will post pics afterward though!

#TerribleGymPuns

Came out the gym the other day and someone asked me how I got that body.

I said, "I don't know officer, I just opened the trunk and there she was"

I quit my gym this morning because one of the instructors started shouting at me,
"Come on man, you've got to want it! Come on push. You can do it."

I hate being disturbed when I'm having a dump.

Gave it a big old push this weekend, went on a two day ket bender up until 9am each day, did a DJ set at a house party, partied with a lot of different people and had a generally good time, the boys are out again tonight but I'm calling in a quiet one. Also got my face painted sick style :o 

IMG_0655.JPG