2013-2014 NFL Discussion Thread

Romo has actually done a hell of a job closing out games this year. Really, the worst claim against him this season is that he "choked" against Denver, but shit, the guy threw for franchise highs in yards and TDs that game. If you lose a game in which the other team scored 51 points, the QB isn't why you lost.

Hold your horses, we are still in November. Just wait until December my friend

This Vikings/Bears game is unreal. Back and forth because of Missed FG's. Heck we even saw the Auburn/Alabama FG portion in this game with a different result. Still going.

Lord Foles leads the Eagles to victory once again. And hopefully the Bears get Cutler back next game so they can beat the Cowboys.

Well McCown has been playing pretty good though so it's not the QB that they are worrying about.

Everyone the Bills needed to lose lost but they know how to lose better than anyone.  Fumble with less than a minute left in game so you cant kick the winning FG fumble in OT so you cant kick the game winning FG.

Well McCown has been playing pretty good though so it's not the QB that they are worrying about.

Yeah McCown has been playing pretty well, but he's no Jay Cutler.

Everyone the Bills needed to lose lost but they know how to lose better than anyone.  Fumble with less than a minute left in game so you cant kick the winning FG fumble in OT so you cant kick the game winning FG.

Lol Bills.

Yeah McCown has been playing pretty well, but he's no Jay Cutler.

Lol Bills.

Jay Cutler isn't even top 10 in the league, not really someone I'd be hyping haha

He's not top 10 but I'd say he's a solid NFL quarterback.

He is okay. Jay does a lot of things right, but the things he does wrong are overthrows and opening his mouth.

Coming from the guy who over hypes his own starting QB

I overhype Rodgers? I don't think thats even possible as the media already does that. I mean you have to admit he is a great QB, but I never say he is the best all time.

Cutler just has a habit of getting himself in trouble by speaking about his opposition before games to the media. It has never worked out for him. If you are talking about Tolzien and Flynn? I'll overhype them a ton cause they are the best QB's in the NFL...

I overhype Rodgers? I don't think thats even possible as the media already does that. I mean you have to admit he is a great QB, but I never say he is the best all time.

Cutler just has a habit of getting himself in trouble by speaking about his opposition before games to the media. It has never worked out for him. If you are talking about Tolzien and Flynn? I'll overhype them a ton cause they are the best QB's in the NFL...

Well considering the last page was basically devoted to him lol...  You also said I could call you biased :P

If you could find where Cutler gets himself in trouble speaking about his opposition I would like to see it.  I think it's just your (and the league's) perception of him in part because he tore his ACL during the NFC championship game in 2011 and couldn't come back.  People called him soft...  Tough city lol.

Well considering the last page was basically devoted to him lol...  You also said I could call you biased :P

If you could find where Cutler gets himself in trouble speaking about his opposition I would like to see it.  I think it's just your (and the league's) perception of him in part because he tore his ACL during the NFC championship game in 2011 and couldn't come back.  People called him soft...  Tough city lol.

I think the people that called him soft in that game are NFL fence fans. They don't know the game. You could tell he wanted to be in the game still but theres no way it was going to happen. That point is agreed on all fronts.

Last year he said he was going to tear up the Packers (I think at Soldier Field) and he said our secondary better get used to him celebrating. He ended up throwing 3-4 INT's that game.