Hamilton Brothers Expected to Sign Together

sterling

In a somewhat known piece of news, star defensemen and brother duo Phil and Jeff Hamilton are looking to sign with the same team once the season ends and free agency begins. Other than World Cup play, the pair of brothers have never skated on the same team during their time in the VHL. With Phil on the last year of his VHL career, this season remains as their last hope of forming the VHL's top defensive pairing. With bother veterans expecting to command salaries near the top of the bracket, any team that wants to sign one will evidently need to have enough cap space to sign both.

"I think we are both interested in sacrificing some individual stats for the opportunity to play together in Phil's last season, and more importantly, to win together. Phil's been one of the best defensemen of all-time in the VHL so it should be a real storybook ending to a spectacular career," Jeff Hamilton said.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, sterling said:

I can say with a fair level of confidence that I won't go back to Seattle unless they are a legitimate contender 

You come back and we could be.

That's sorta the issue with Seattle right now. Everyone wants to go to a contender and we aren't one but we easily could be if a few people gave us a shot. Plus, have we ever played together in all these years? We must have but I don't remember it.

59 minutes ago, Beketov said:

You come back and we could be.

That's sorta the issue with Seattle right now. Everyone wants to go to a contender and we aren't one but we easily could be if a few people gave us a shot. Plus, have we ever played together in all these years? We must have but I don't remember it.

Alexander Labatte and Jason White in Toronto.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Streetlight said:

Alexander Labatte and Jason White in Toronto.

Right you are sir historian. I'm also pretty sure we were in Calgary together in S3. Either way it's been awhile.

8 hours ago, Victor said:

If everyone leaves Calgary and joins Seattle, they should make the conference finals.

Look at how great Calgary did this year with all their talent? Stacked team, best offs to win. 

Leave the season with the shittiest pairs of pants because no one else shit the be harder than them. 

If we sign a few FA's, nab some guys, we're a hell of a team. I know this off-season etc guys will take a look at us and see our potential. See that with a few small pieces, we can be that team to win. It must be nice looking for a team to 100% win and be a contender when you sign.

FA's can build it too and shape an organizatiom - especially one that's almost complete.

. Look at Calary! (RIP). Some come here and realize our potential an it's Seattle rising back to the top! 

• Admin
Just now, Banackock said:

Look at how great Calgary did this year with all their talent? Stacked team, best offs to win. 

Leave the season with the shittiest pairs of pants because no one else shit the be harder than them. 

That's... the joke.

• Commissioner
9 hours ago, sterling said:

Yeah we even won a cup together @Beketov and played together with our first players in Calgary I believe

So we've played together twice and have 2 cups? Hmmm... seems like a good indicator to me?