Pizza

GoFlamesGo

• Commissioner

My usual go to is Peperonni, bacon and mushroom (oddly called Canadian sometimes but no idea what makes it Canadian) but it depends on the place. If it's a fancier pizza place or an Italian restaurant or something I'll be a bit more adventurous.

Yeah, Meat Lover's is fairly go-to for me. I also like to get Chicken Bacon Ranch sometimes.

As for pineapple on pizza, I find it to be literally life-ruining. I went most of my life thinking I hated pineapple because it tastes like literal jizz-covered shit when heated up on a pizza. But a couple of years ago my friend made me try a regular slice of pineapple and it was SO good. It changed everything. Fuck pineapple on pizza.

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

Yeah, Meat Lover's is fairly go-to for me. I also like to get Chicken Bacon Ranch sometimes.

As for pineapple on pizza, I find it to be literally life-ruining. I went most of my life thinking I hated pineapple because it tastes like literal jizz-covered shit when heated up on a pizza. But a couple of years ago my friend made me try a regular slice of pineapple and it was SO good. It changed everything. Fuck pineapple on pizza.

^^ pineapple belongs on your fruity drinks not man's second best friend (after dogs)

• 3 weeks later...