My Time as a New Member

eaglesfan036

As @Will pointed out, I used eaglesfan_25@yahoo.com as the email for @Victory, not too sneaky hue. Anyways I was bored tonight and figured I would go be a new member for a day to see how the new member experience is.

Props to @Bushitroll, he approached me in the create a player thread and said to chat, and was very helpful and nice to my new member! 

@BobertZ had to be approached, and took a bit to respond but was ultimately helpful and honest in explaining the difference between signing with Vegas or Oslo. PS Vegas isn't gonna win the cup :o

@Phil and @Frank are just awesome guys like always. And so is @Kyle

Also the insta PM explaining everything and the new member guide is very helpful

Edited by eaglesfan036

2 minutes ago, Bushitroll said:

I did fall for it for a bit until you said "You are great man" and "I dream of you tonight", I was talking with Trifecta at the time and said this fucker is a multi. lol

I dream of you tonight hahaha

All these aliases and multi's have me believing that this entire site is going to end with someone telling me that you are all different distinct personalities inside my brain, and that none of any of this is real.......

#MultiSyndrome

Just now, Devise said:

All these aliases and multi's have me believing that this entire site is going to end with someone telling me that you are all different distinct personalities inside my brain, and that none of any of this is real.......

#MultiSyndrome

this whole website is actually just you and a bunch of andersons