98 Hours And Counting

Tagger

qYYBA1L.png

When I created Aackckqz Ky, one of the questions I had for myself was how many VHL teams would be interested in a player whose attributes, player store purchases and loyalty to the franchise are all determined by random luck? Well, if the hours following my creation were anything to go by and if I didn't know any better, the answer would be looking like no interest whatsoever. Over four days have passed now and I've yet to receive an offer from any VHLM teams. Luckily there have been other players who have cited a similar issue with a lack of offers (Molholt wasn't claimed off waivers until three days after his creation and fellow second player Mr. Shakedown has also yet to receive an offer from a VHLM team), so at least it doesn't seem like GM's aren't offering up for "Mr. Roll The Fuckin' Dice" because of his build. That being said though, it is surprising that both myself and @Jericho haven't received a single offer for our players. I can understand the lack of offers from both Ottawa and Las Vegas, as they both have a shit ton of defensemen, but the remaining three teams don't yet have two full lines of defensemen, so there are positional vacancies out there to be filled. 

*For Threencarnac

Edited by YEAH!stlemania

And do you want me to sign a shit ton more guys and not be able to fit them in and they'll bitch like stevo and Nuck?

Already signed Gisler and Ay Ay Ron when you were gone fyi

3 hours ago, Higgins said:

You say this like there is a long list of people interested

I am interested. I found out in Robbie's absence I actually enjoy playing with lines

Edited by punkhippie

On 2017-05-08 at 0:01 PM, punkhippie said:

I am interested. I found out in Robbie's absence I actually enjoy playing with lines

On 2017-05-08 at 0:38 PM, Corco said:

put me in coach

I've been hoping to step down for some time if there was interested and competent replacements at the ready. If you guys are still active by the end of playoffs, I'd be happy to offer one of you my position.

On 2017-05-07 at 3:23 PM, punkhippie said:

And do you want me to sign a shit ton more guys and not be able to fit them in and they'll bitch like stevo and Nuck?

Already signed Gisler and Ay Ay Ron when you were gone fyi

That's not called bitching, thats called bad asset managing by a GM.

On 2017-05-08 at 7:17 AM, Higgins said:

You say this like there is a long list of people interested

I was, but was rejected; all but showing the disinterest in hiring someone.

31 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

That's not called bitching, thats called bad asset managing by a GM.

Hey I'm not here to be the resident development team of the VHLM. Not going to field a first line of Maleko-Gisler-Harma-Shakedown-Padmanabhan because no one else gave them offers. :unsure2:

38 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I've been hoping to step down for some time if there was interested and competent replacements at the ready. If you guys are still active by the end of playoffs, I'd be happy to offer one of you my position.

Hope there is no bad blood from my selfish acts at the start of the season. Hopefully I can land the World Cup GM gig as a stepping stone.

42 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Hey I'm not here to be the resident development team of the VHLM. Not going to field a first line of Maleko-Gisler-Harma-Shakedown-Padmanabhan because no one else gave them offers. :unsure2:

My point was they weren't bitching, they were asking for something that should be given to new members regardless of who they are. Just because the Las Vegas GM has a finger up his butt doesn't make it right for him to not play them. Bad asset managing.