Claimed: The new VHL Commissioner/BoG is...?

hedgehog337

?m=02&d=20130201&t=2&i=699773484&w=&fh=5

*VHL needs more of these smiling faces*

I have no ideas for the league and also I'm lazy as fuck. I didn't even claim welfare last week - that's your Riga Reign GM, ladies and gentleman. Instead of this, I'm going to continue my ''The next or new something is...'' series as this is my only idea for now. The only difference is that I won't talk about a team. After @Smarch realized the virtual world of the VHL isn't worth his nerve system, the league suddenly is left high and dry with the only active commish in @Higgins + @JardyB10 as a saviour of Davos. So you already know what I'm going to talk about, but I also want to include the BoG position in this - probably some members don't want to make a jump immediately and they would rather see their nickname in brown. I'll name some members and try to predict their destiny in this off-season. 

@Corco - Commish. He is enjoyong his successful comeback: he didn't had to wait for a long time before he became the VHLM Commissioner and he indeed is helping the new memebers. I named him first for the other reason though. The VHL already saw a VHLM Commissioner who became a blue team member, like aforementioned Smarch or @Fire Hakstol(? or vice versa, I don't really remember). So it only makes sense if he will become the VHL commish following this season. 

@Banackock - BoG. I think he's aiming for a higher position than a GM, but I'm not sure if it's a commisioner job. I feel like his most recent article about throwing ideas for the VHL makes everybody understand that he's interested in changing his nickname color from gold to brown to make the VHL attractive to new members. I'm not sure about the outcome, but I think he will become the BoG after this season ends. A commish though? Like I said, I'm not sure. 

@Frank - stays as a VHLM Commish. To be honest, I just put him here because the VHL has a history of the VHLM Commish becoming a blue member. I don't think this is the case though. Frank will likely stay in the VHLM as it won't be the easiest thing to find another one for the green team. 

@jRuutu - I'm half joking, but maybe BoG? He's pretty active on the boards, but when somebody mentions the welfare, he becomes a beast with the ''fuck all welfare guys, they're ruining the league'' rhetoric. And while I'm not agreeing with his point, it's nice to see a member going hard on discussions and maybe if he has some more ideas than getting rid of the welfare, he legitimately can pretend for the BoG job, because it's weird to see an active member with a 3800+ posts without a job in the VHL. 

So I named some members who are having or will have a shot at the commish/BoG spot. And yes, perhaps I missed some member here so don't bitch at me if I you got fisted ana...s-n-u-b-b-e-d. 

That's it and I'm out. 

6 TPE goes to Krīgars

• Commissioner
Just now, BOOM said:

#Boom4Red

Hey, the hashtag campaigns have always worked for me haha. You'd actually be a pretty decent BOG member I think. Plus there would be so many more tits in that forum. It's highly lacking in that regard.

Thanks for mentioning me and even though fighting against the evil welfarians from the inside sounds tempting, I´m not sure if I would be right member for the job - I´m not good with politics. :P

Edited by jRuutu

On 9/18/2017 at 9:02 AM, jRuutu said:

Thanks for mentioning me and even though fighting against the evil welfarians from the inside sounds tempting, I´m not sure if I would be right member for the job - I´m not good with politics. :P

You mean you're not good at democracy and freedom? What are you, a communist like Fong?