Hello Again

philthethrill81

Hello all, after a couple of years, it's nice to see this place is still going strong. Anyways, I had a couple of questions that I was hoping someone could answer, before recreating.

- Am I still eligible for carryover? My last player was Rami Jakobssen, and considering how long ago it was, I just wanted to make sure nothing has changed, and I'm still good to claim carryover from him.

- Where are we in the season? I don't want to create a player and be entered into the draft a week later, with very little TPE. 

- Is the welfare/pension upgrade still available in the player store? I didn't see it from my brief look. I ask because I will likely be claiming welfare most weeks, and would like that extra TPE.

Thanks, can't wait to get started here again. :)

• Commissioner

Hey it’s the Phil that isn’t @Phil! Welcome back!

Yes, you can always claim carryover. Doesn’t matter how old a player is. As long as you haven’t had any player since the carryover is still available.

We’re in the S57 playoffs so if you create now you’ll be in the S59 draft. Little behind those that re-created at the deadline but still plenty of time.

Welfare upgrade isn’t in the store anymore. Though we have been considering updating the welfare system. Or if you want to be really hung go go apply for the recruitment crew which will be paying the full 9 TPE cap per week.

28 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Hey it’s the Phil that isn’t @Phil! Welcome back!

Yes, you can always claim carryover. Doesn’t matter how old a player is. As long as you haven’t had any player since the carryover is still available.

We’re in the S57 playoffs so if you create now you’ll be in the S59 draft. Little behind those that re-created at the deadline but still plenty of time.

Welfare upgrade isn’t in the store anymore. Though we have been considering updating the welfare system. Or if you want to be really hung go go apply for the recruitment crew which will be paying the full 9 TPE cap per week.

You DO know it's "gung ho" right?

Anywho, welcome back! :cheers:

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

You DO know it's "gung ho" right?

Anywho, welcome back! :cheers:

Apparently my phone doesn’t.

Also, hung hoes be fun hoes. Duh.