Ottawa Lynx press conference

1. Im very proud to be selected byt this team Ottawa is a city that i love and im happy to play for their fan 

2. theres not really a team i want more than a other i just want to play one deay in the big league

3.im a fast center who can score with great leadership

4.ofc like most people i want my name on the cup and if i finish in the HOF it will be a honor

5.im a habs and ligthing fan.

On 7/26/2022 at 9:37 PM, Frozen Block said:

Ottawa_Bar.png.32cb1657970c75e9b38110d1d

Ottawa Lynx Press Conference

:ott:1. If you could use another object in place of your hockey stick.. What would it be?

:ott:2. An advertisement for your business just showed up on the jumbotron.. What was the video about?

:ott:3. Which team is your favorite to score on/win against and why?

:ott:4. The team is having an art contest and the only rule is to make it team oriented, what are you drawing/making?

:ott:5. If you could pick any location to sign signatures.. Where would you host it? Why??

:ott:6. You enter a time machine and 50 years pass.. What is something that changed majorly for the franchise or league?

1.i would use a gutar so i can play with style

2.it was a big man eating a juicy chicken 

3.i don't really know the other teams

4.me but with the cup in the hand

5.montreal because i live there

6.we win the cup for the 50 next years

On 7/26/2022 at 9:37 PM, Frozen Block said:

:ott:1. If you could use another object in place of your hockey stick.. What would it be? golf club

:ott:2. An advertisement for your business just showed up on the jumbotron.. What was the video about?  shotgunning beers

:ott:3. Which team is your favorite to score on/win against and why? only played one game

:ott:4. The team is having an art contest and the only rule is to make it team oriented, what are you drawing/making?

city of ottawa

:ott:5. If you could pick any location to sign signatures.. Where would you host it? Why?? the rink because you ll see all the fans

:ott:6. You enter a time machine and 50 years pass.. What is something that changed majorly for the franchise or league?   goalie  mask

On 7/26/2022 at 7:37 PM, Frozen Block said:

:ott:1. If you could use another object in place of your hockey stick.. What would it be?

:ott:2. An advertisement for your business just showed up on the jumbotron.. What was the video about?

:ott:5. If you could pick any location to sign signatures.. Where would you host it? Why??

:ott:6. You enter a time machine and 50 years pass.. What is something that changed majorly for the franchise or league?

1. I would use a golf club stick

2. I really never saw the vid.

3. I am a goaile but if I could of got a goaile goal I would like to score and win against the Dragons because I herd the team was good.

4 I really never liked drawing at all so I would not do anything really,or I do ssomething stupid

5. Ottowa because the fans know me and I know them so It will be great to sing some signatures in Ottowa.

6. It would be way less team in the league for sure and different rules like only 4 teams can make the post season.

Ottawa Lynx Press Conference

:ott:1. Does your player have or had any pets?

:ott:2. What's something your player does during free time that has nothing to do with hockey?

:ott:3. Has your player ever had a nickname or do you have one that you've never shared?

:ott:4. If you could pick between free food and drinks all night or half price tickets to our game.. What would you choose? Why??

:ott:5. Our sponsership is up at the end of the season and we are looking for a new business/company, who should we look into and how would it benefit our fans and players?

:ott:6. What's a memorable moment you've had while playing a hockey video game? It can be for any system, console or device and the older the better xD

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2018 at 5:07 AM, diamond_ace said:

Available to take any questions; also asking questions of my team, which you can answer for TPE if you choose.

1. What do you think about getting your careers started with the Lynx?

2. Any preliminary opinions on which teams at the VHL level you might eventually want to play for? Any you'd rather avoid? If you don't know, that's fine

3. How are you looking to build your player? Stylistically, and/or players you're modeling after?

4. Long term goals? Cups, HOF, etc?

5. Member-wise: favorite hockey team?

@dea5shot @declanburns @CookieJo @Benm2110 @TWalkerFC @Hoopydog

@street @iRockstar @Beketov @Ahma @DeathOnReddit @eaglesfan036

1. Getting to start your career that's gets as far as Ottawa did this season is of course a great experience for any rookie, I'm grateful for the opportunity.

2. Being Czech, I'd obviously love to play for the Phantoms one day. I don't really have any reasons to avoid any particular team.

3. A strong, well-skating two-way center. My inspiration is Joel Eriksson Ek.

4. This is my first player, before I start dreaming this big, my goal is to get familiar with the whole game and try playing on every level.

5. HC Lev Praha will always have a spot in my heart, but other than that... LET'S GO WILD !!!

On 7/27/2022 at 3:37 AM, lil z said:

1. I'd definitely go with a scythe!

2. Probably a few 1-second clips of motorbikes riding off road, with some hard rock music playing. It would be an ad promoting bike riding lessons.

3. I haven't been in the league long enough to have beef with any teams or players.

4. I'm definitely making a song about lynx!

5. At the top of K2, gotta make it interesting.

6. I hope there would be more players and teams on every level.

On 8/5/2022 at 1:30 AM, lil z said:

:ott:2. What's something your player does during free time that has nothing to do with hockey?

:ott:3. Has your player ever had a nickname or do you have one that you've never shared?

:ott:4. If you could pick between free food and drinks all night or half price tickets to our game.. What would you choose? Why??

:ott:5. Our sponsership is up at the end of the season and we are looking for a new business/company, who should we look into and how would it benefit our fans and players?

:ott:6. What's a memorable moment you've had while playing a hockey video game? It can be for any system, console or device and the older the better xD

1. Yeah Tyler has 17 cats

2. I like to jam to new music

3. They used to say my father was bussin' and it carried over xD

4. Free food and drinks because when I play I get to watch the team anyway

5. Get an endorsement with the farm of Ontario, we need all the free meat for the upcoming seasons

6. When my friends and I beat the league staff in a NHL09 EASHL game, close game and it came down to the last shot!

Yes, I have a dog named Oscar.

Max likes to read most of his free time. Urban fantasy is his flavor.

Not really that I know of. Max is a short name and he has been called that all his life.

Food and drinks? Hell yeah. Games come often, free food not so much.

:ott:5. Our sponsorship is up at the end of the season and we are looking for a new business/company, who should we look into and how would it benefit our fans and players?

I would bring in a local hockey shop to sponsor us. It would give us some sticks or something and promote the community.

Finding hacks for some old version of an EA hockey game on pc was fun.

On 8/5/2022 at 7:30 AM, lil z said:

1. He's a reptile guy, but moving from Czechia to Ottawa, he didn't really want to move his whole collection. So he's only brought Triss - a centralian python, the snake he's got for the longest time.

2. He likes to visit zoos in every city his team plays. He's also an avid angler and motorbike rider.

3. With name Wann Kerr, his nickname is pretty obvious, but not really suitable for sharing publically...

4. I'd have to go with food and drinks, it's just more practical - there is no VHLM team nowhere near where I live. If there ever was an exhibition game against the Watchmen of the Phantoms, that would be a different story.

5. A local brewery is always a good idea, it benefits both players and fans reeeally a lot!

6. I've never really been a gamer. But having the top 6 of Sedin-Sedin-Alfredsson and J.Jokinen-S.Koivu-Selänne in GM mode in NHL 2009, and scoring 5 goals on Toskala on the way to get swept in a playoff series has to be up there.

5 minutes ago, VattghernCZ said:

1. He's a reptile guy, but moving from Czechia to Ottawa, he didn't really want to move his whole collection. So he's only brought Triss - a centralian python, the snake he's got for the longest time.

2. He likes to visit zoos in every city his team plays. He's also an avid angler and motorbike rider.

3. With name Wann Kerr, his nickname is pretty obvious, but not really suitable for sharing publically...

4. I'd have to go with food and drinks, it's just more practical - there is no VHLM team nowhere near where I live. If there ever was an exhibition game against the Watchmen of the Phantoms, that would be a different story.

5. A local brewery is always a good idea, it benefits both players and fans reeeally a lot!

6. I've never really been a gamer. But having the top 6 of Sedin-Sedin-Alfredsson and J.Jokinen-S.Koivu-Selänne in GM mode in NHL 2009, and scoring 5 goals on Toskala on the way to get swept in a playoff series has to be up there.

Just commenting to say very good in-depth answers. Maybe you should try a junior review, scouting report or even a vhl.com article to talk more about your player! 

Lynx Press Conference

:ott:1. Are you happy that we drafted you, and how do you feel about it.

:ott:2. What team do you think did the best in the draft and why. 

:ott:3. Do you think we will make the playoffs and if yes/no why.

:ott:4. Who do you think will be our biggest rival this season and why.

:ott:5. What build are you going for, for your player.

:ott:6. What is your favourite NHL team.

7 minutes ago, Jason kranz said:

Lynx Press Conference

I'm very happy landing in Ottawa, I think that we're a team that could go far in the playoffs this year, and hopefully win it all!

I think besides Ottawa (because now I'm biased), Mexico City did the best job in the draft. They were able to get their hands on many high TPE players, which means they'll have a good advantage over some other teams at least at the beginning of the year.

I think we will make the playoffs because I think our core of active players will result in a finish higher than 8th place.

I think San Diego will be our biggest rival because we stole all of their players. Also I think a friendly rivalry against my old team would be fun.

I'm building a scoring winger and putting a lot into defense to be able to get her on the puck more. Aiming to set John Richards up for goals time after time this year if I can.

GO HABS GO. Montreal is the team I've cheered for my whole life.

15 hours ago, Jason kranz said:

Lynx Press Conference

Of course! Playing for a Canadian team was a big hope of mine for the draft. Can't wait to make the Lynx proud.

Hard to say. There were many great picks but I think either the Lynx or the Kings did the best. We'll have to wait and see who truly did the best though.

Yeah I think we got a good shot at it. We got many key players and a really good starter for our goalie.

Miami Marauders. They got a good forward and defensive core as well as a goalie to back them up. 

Two-way forward with a bit more focus on stick handling and puck handling than some.

Vancouver Canucks. Been a fan of them as long as I can remember.

18 hours ago, Jason kranz said:

Lynx Press Conference

I am happy I got drafted by you yes, especially since I didn't expect to be a first rounder.

Ottawa for sure had the best draft, although Vegas' was quite strong as well but, I think Ottawa because, we have a lot of really good forwards in Brayden Albrecht, Sadie St. Louis, Don Aven and I; also we got a really good goalie tandem.

We for sure will make the playoffs! Our offense can carry and if it can't we can ride Rask on some nights.

The San Diego Marlins not from a competitive standpoint though, we drafted a lot of former Marlins so they might be trying to prove something to us when the games come.

I am hoping Richards comes out as a supreme sniper in the league but has good passing ability. Trying to make him like Steven Stamkos with that lethal one timer on the powerplay.

With the Stammer reference I think it is obvious that it's the Tampa Bay Lightning but I will throw a curveball at you, my third favourite team is the Vancouver Canucks souly because I think Boeser and Miller are amazing and I love Thatcher Demko.

On 9/4/2022 at 12:21 AM, Jason kranz said:

Lynx Press Conference

I was signed as a free agent but im still very excited to call the lynx the first team i ever played for

I think we drafted the best because most of the players on this team has proformed very well so far.

This is a question you cant say no to, You gotta start the season off with a lot of confidence because confidence is the key to success in my opinion.

I think our biggest rival is gonna be the Saskatoon Wild or maybe the Halifax 21st because of the amount of games we play against them and also because its two canadian teams facing off against each other

I actually dont know yet, at first i wanted to be a sniper then i wanted to be a playmaker or a two way forward, right now its looking like im probably gonna go with one of those.

Boston Bruins , we bleed black and yellow

On 9/3/2022 at 10:51 PM, Jason kranz said:

Lynx Press Conference

Very happy 😊

OTTAWA,  WE WINNING 

100% NO  DOUBT , LOOK AT STANDINGS 

everyone when we beat them 

Franchise goaltender

Die hard Boston bruins fan.  

Lynx Press Conference

:ott:1. How do you think our team is doing so far?

:ott:2. Which player do you think is doing the best right now?

:ott:3. At the end of the season what place do you think we'll be at?

:ott:4. What do you think of the lineups?

:ott:5. Are you planning on being a GM one day?

:ott:6. What is your favourite sport?

1 hour ago, Jason kranz said:

Lynx Press Conference

1. Really great

2.Cash Aleksic

3. Anywhere between first or second

4. They're absolutely fantastic

5. At some point the answer would be yes

6. Always will and forever be the sport of hockey

13 hours ago, Jason kranz said:

Lynx Press Conference

This team is doing very well, everyone is gettin points!

I think Fuukka doing the best right now for us, I think hes standing on his head for us.

Honestly i think we'll be number 1, everyone has been producing points and thats how you win games.

All around i think the lineup is one of the best.

Probably not, im not good with making decisions and signing/drafting players and stuff like that.

This is probably the hardest question here, Basketball is probably my favorite sport i actually play but hockey will always be my number 1

13 hours ago, Jason kranz said:

Lynx Press Conference

I believe we are 5-1-1 right now so that's pretty good.

I think everyone is doing quite well but Fuukka deserves more recognition.

we'll be top 3 in the league mark my words.

I like them how they are right now I was really bad on defense lol.

I was thinking of being a GM of the JST sometime but I am too busy with school sports and the farm to be a full time GM but I have thought about it so maybe one day later on.

Hockey is my favourite sport forever and always.

18 hours ago, Jason kranz said:

Lynx Press Conference

Very well, I am happy we're having good team success.

I'd say fuukka is doing very well, we've had some close games that he is no doubt the reason we won.

I think 2nd or 3rd, although I'd be overjoyed to be in 1st.

I like the lineups- we are getting more players to use in them as well! 

Yes, I'd like to try GMing/AGMing next season. I wanted to give myself a year to be in the vhl first.

to watch- hockey. to play- soccer.

On 9/11/2022 at 12:26 AM, Jason kranz said:

Lynx Press Conference

We are straight killing it.

On Ottawa a bunch are playing well. Cash aleksic has 3 gwg and 12 pts id go with him. 

The way its hoping, maybe 1st

Working very well

I was one for the Calgary Wranglers for 5 seasons in the season 70s

100% hockey 

On 9/11/2022 at 12:26 AM, Jason kranz said:

Lynx Press Conference

I think the team is doing great, couldn't be happier 

Right now it is definitely Cash Aleksic he is just so consistent. 

1st definitely. 

I think they're great I would of course love more playing time but I will take what I can get

No, too much work  

Hockey off course 

On 9/10/2022 at 9:26 PM, Jason kranz said:

Lynx Press Conference

The team is doing great, I think we are a top 3 team for sure.

Hard to pick from such a great team but I'd have to go with Fuukka Rask. He is a quality goalie.

I wanna be optimistic and say first place. We still got lots of games left, plenty of opportunity for points.

I'm pretty happy with the lineups. Really happy with where I am in the lineups. I know we did lots of experimentation which helped us optimize our lines.

I've already been a GM once actually. I GM'd team USA for the last WJC.

Obviously hockey. I started playing young and now I go to watch the Kamloops Blazers play whenever there's a home game.