Halifax 21st Press Conference

ShawnGlade

3_by_coralmelon_debmd3o-fullview.jpg?tok

Welcome to the press conference for the 4th - 10th January. Happy New Year all. Hope this will be a good one. Please remember that you only need to answer 6 questions to get your 2 TPE.

1. You're asked to say something nice about one of the members on your team, what do you say about who?
2. Do you think that your player will come into good or bad luck this year, and why?
3. Ice Hockey is getting boring in an alternative hypothetical universe, what new rule do you implement to change things up?
4. Did your player do anything to celebrate the new year last week?
5. If your player owned a pokémon team, which 6 pokémon would be on it?
6. I know it is way ahead in the future, but what are your plans for your second player?
7. What will be your player's good luck charm for this year?

On 1/4/2021 at 3:07 AM, Riley_Couture said:

Welcome to the press conference for the 4th - 10th January. Happy New Year all. Hope this will be a good one. Please remember that you only need to answer 6 questions to get your 2 TPE.

1. You're asked to say something nice about one of the members on your team, what do you say about who?
2. Do you think that your player will come into good or bad luck this year, and why?
3. Ice Hockey is getting boring in an alternative hypothetical universe, what new rule do you implement to change things up?
6. I know it is way ahead in the future, but what are your plans for your second player?

1-Well I'm new here and don't know anyone yet. But "Dill" the GM is pretty great!

2- I will score some goals and contribute all depending on what my playing time is.

3- I would change the icing rule and let players have to skate harder.

4- Kyle just ate to much food and got stuffed! 

5- I would say Gengar, Charmander, & Scizor  would be on it.

6- I will say the Pick Of Destiny will be my good luck charm. lol

On 1/4/2021 at 12:37 PM, Riley_Couture said:

1. Well he's a former teammate now, but Dolant is an absolute beast on the ice. Haven't met any better scorers than him.

2. Good. I'm improving every single day so good things are bound to happen.

3. Fighting no longer results in a penalty, you can just lay each other out and go back to business.

4. Other than watching film and practicing, not really.

5. Charizard, Missingno, Mewtwo, Gyarados, Snorlax, Rayquaza 

7. A necklace with a picture of my parents in it. I keep it with me every single day.

@Dolant seems like a swell fella with a laid back attitude. Great for the locker room.

Bad luck because he will go undrafted in the S76 VHLM draft.

Aurelien got drunk and forgot to take his mask off before going to sleep. He awoke with about a cup of drool inside his mask.

Pikachu, Staryu, Meowth, Blastoise, Charzard and Muk.

to not go inactive even tho7gh that will be my 7th ish player.
7. What will be your player's good luck charm for this year?

Rabbits foot that we procured from a live rabbit while chanting around a fire in the woods. Hail satan.

On 1/4/2021 at 11:07 AM, Riley_Couture said:

1. Parriyah is very good at punching other people in the face.
2. Good luck, gorilla is always lucky.
3. If you manage to beat up the whole team you automatically win.
4. Gorilla got wasted with friends and blew shit up.
5. Charmander,Pikachu, Mewtwo, Squirtle,Giratina and Lugia
6. Gorilla doesn't think it will have second player but if I will then I will try to go for a goalie maybe.
7. A keychain of gorilla eating a banana of course.

3_by_coralmelon_dec1zd0-fullview.jpg?tok

Hello team, welcome to the Halifax 21st Press conference for this week, 11th - 17th January. Hope that you're enjoying your new year. Here are some questions for you all, please remember that you only need to answer 6 questions to get your 2 TPE.

1. You have to crossover ice hockey with a video game's gameplay of your choice, what product do you end up with?
2. What colour boot laces do you wear to match with your hockey kit?
3. At what stage in your player's life did they realise that they wanted a career in Ice Hockey?
4. Is there a TV show that has inspired your player in anyway?
5. Does your player own any pets? What are they?
6. If Halifax held a team watch party, to watch a Tale of Two Kitties, would you attend?
7. We are BOAT GANG, but what would you name a boat?

6 hours ago, Riley_Couture said:

Hello team, welcome to the Halifax 21st Press conference for this week, 11th - 17th January. Hope that you're enjoying your new year. Here are some questions for you all, please remember that you only need to answer 6 questions to get your 2 TPE.

1. You have to crossover ice hockey with a video game's gameplay of your choice, what product do you end up with?
3. At what stage in your player's life did they realise that they wanted a career in Ice Hockey?
6. If Halifax held a team watch party, to watch a Tale of Two Kitties, would you attend?

1) I’m curious to see how a hockey-based battle royale would work.

2) Light blue.

3) 8.

4) Not any shows that inspired me, but I do like watching Letterkenny #FERDA

5) I have a German short-haired pointer.

6) Sure, why not.

7) Maybe The Bergeron, since Patrice Bergeron is my favorite player.

Lego because lego works with everything. 

Red to instill fear in the opposition.

Before they were born and they saw NHL highlights of Scott Stevens KOing Paul Kariya.

Sons of Anarchy. That's how tough Aurelien is.

Moreau has a pet frog. He's also french and the french lobe frogs legs.

I do not know what even is. 

Freedom

On 1/11/2021 at 2:47 PM, Riley_Couture said:

1.  Mixed Martial Hockey we throw hands and play hockey pretty similar.
2. Green and black baby
3. When I was a little gorilla I always liked hitting things and I was particularly good with hitting things with a stick.
4. TV show huh let me think.. Well I'm more of an anime person so I will say One Piece grew up with that shit learned some good lessons.
5. Sadly no Gorilla not allowed pets for obvious reason, but I would like a dog.
6. Of course unless its too late for my timezone.
7. King Kong obviously.

3_by_coralmelon_dechfcj-fullview.jpg?tok

Hi team, it's been a rough week but today is a new one. Welcome to the Halifax 21st press conference for the 18th - 24th January. Please remember that you only need to answer 6 questions to get your 2 TPE.

1. This week we have a new GM, Rory, what will your player say to give them a warm welcome to the team?
2. Are there any positive changes that you would like to see being made to the team going forward?
3. What is your player's secondary hobby? Could you tell me a little about that?
4. What are your favourite tasks to do each week to earn TPE? Why?
5. Which tasks do you avoid doing? Why?
6. Other than ours, which Branding in the VHLM is your favourite? What do you like about it?
7. Which Branding in the VHL is your favourite? What do you like about it?
8. What are some of your thoughts on last week's draft?

@GlowyGoat@stew2310@Jolline@Tbeez99@IHateBobNutting@wa_de@Peacefulrioter@RylanKonowalchuk@ShawnGlade@Flames1Fan@efiug@emidas@GRZ@Willy Myers@rory

Edited by Riley_Couture

On 1/18/2021 at 7:36 AM, Riley_Couture said:

Hi team, it's been a rough week but today is a new one. Welcome to the Halifax 21st press conference for the 18th - 24th January. Please remember that you only need to answer 6 questions to get your 2 TPE.

1. This week we have a new GM, Rory, what will your player say to give them a warm welcome to the team?
2. Are there any positive changes that you would like to see being made to the team going forward?
3. What is your player's secondary hobby? Could you tell me a little about that?
6. Other than ours, which Branding in the VHLM is your favourite? What do you like about it?

@GlowyGoat@stew2310@Jolline@Tbeez99@IHateBobNutting@wa_de@Peacefulrioter@RylanKonowalchuk@ShawnGlade@Flames1Fan@efiug@emidas@GRZ@Willy Myers@rory

1- I usually just introduce myself and shake his hand.

2- I am fine with the way the team is going.

3- I like to ride motorcycles or dirt-bikes for fun. We go out in the fields and ride sometimes. 

4- I generally like making graphics for tpe.

5- I could do without writing long articles.

6- I don't have any other favorites at the moment.  

On 1/18/2021 at 6:36 AM, Riley_Couture said:

1. "Don't fuck this up please, this is my career too"

2. Obviously more active guys but I have faith that we can add that

3. Working out, getting leeeeeeean you could say

4. Welfare. But actually It's fun to make graphics. but they take time

5. I try to avoid MS just because they're hard af to write

8. Sad I didn't get drafted :( But I'm hopeful for our future

1. Rory doesn’t understand Faroese so I can insult his competence and he doesn’t even know! Really though I tell him I hope he does well and I'm thankful he brought me to the team.
2. More active defense.
3. Mountain hiking, coming from a very mountainous island in the Faroe Islands
4. Welfare but I can write articles when I want to.
5. I’m really bad at graphics.
7. Davos, I like the purple and the European naming.

rory and i go way back so we're gonna be having a swag time. hes so cool.
i would lke my save percentage to go upwards because i am not a fan of having .839 save percentage
jurgis is a big fan of making candles. but he's not very good and messes up a lot and then he doesnt like making candles.
practice facility and welfare are great because i just have to press a single button. training camp is even better because its like twice the tpe in one button press.
any of the ones that take a lot of time to do because i don't have the attention span to do them.
houston has really nice branding its really nice to look at and its so cool its like a bull thats on fire as a reference to the blazing bull or whatevr its so cool.
warsaw has a cool logo i like that one the most i think. or maybe riga's i dont know one of those two those are both so nice.
it was really fun i went super late and i wonder if i would have dropped even farther if i didnt get drafted by my best friend rory.

On 1/18/2021 at 3:36 PM, Riley_Couture said:

1. Hi Rory I give you gorilla energy for luck
2. No, team is perfect already.
3. Mixed martial arts.
4. Press conferences because i can make silly comments.
5. I never like doing reviews it stresses me out for no reason.
6.Hmm I would say Mexico City Kings since they just have a cool name and shouts
7.I like Riga and there alpha mentality
8. Didn't see it but everyone is great so great.

4_by_coralmelon_dechfcd-fullview.jpg?tok

Hi BOAT GANG, hope you're getting along well. Here are the press conference questions for the 25th of January to the 31st. You only need to answer 6 questions to get your 2 TPE.

1. What would your player name their boat if they had one?
2. Your player is in charge of creating the Halifax 21st special edition 2021 Jersey, what colour scheme and design do they go with?
3. Name one thing that you love about playing with the Halifax 21st.
4. If your player was the director of an advertisement to attract new players to Halifax, what would they do in the commercial?
5. Has a superstition paid off for you recently?
6. If you could only ask one question to the Ice Hockey Gods, what would it be?
7. Which movie/tv show character does your player most relate to and why?
8. Have you ever had a nice compliment from a Halifax Fan? What was that?

@GlowyGoat@stew2310@Jolline@Tbeez99@IHateBobNutting@wa_de@Peacefulrioter@RylanKonowalchuk@ShawnGlade@Flames1Fan@efiug@emidas@GRZ@Willy Myers@rory @Brewins15

Edited by Riley_Couture

11 minutes ago, Riley_Couture said:

Hi BOAT GANG, hope you're getting along well. Here are the press conference questions for the 25th of January to the 31st. You only need to answer 6 questions to get your 2 TPE.

2. Your player is in charge of creating the Halifax 21st special edition 2021 Jersey, what colour scheme and design do they go with?
4. If your player was the director of an advertisement to attract new players to Halifax, what would they do in the commercial?

@GlowyGoat@stew2310@Jolline@Tbeez99@IHateBobNutting@wa_de@Peacefulrioter@RylanKonowalchuk@ShawnGlade@Flames1Fan@efiug@emidas@GRZ@Willy Myers@rory @Brewins15

1. I would call my boat the SS Sexual Experience

2. Something radical and never before seen not to forget our color scheme totally

3. Good minutes baby, that was all I was after

5. Yes it has actually, I tried out vegetarian food for the first time ever in a restaurant and I might legit order it again

6. Why me so shorty?

8. I have actually not have had any compliments so far, waiting on my first one for a thousand years...

51 minutes ago, Riley_Couture said:

1- I would name the boat  The Glass Majesty.

2- Wow I'm the wrong person to ask for creative ideas for jersey's. 

3- I just love playing the game of hockey and my teammates and city.

4- I would tell them about all the attraction's of the city and about my teammates and coaches.

5- No I don't have any superstitions.

6- Will you help me get a Cup winner is the question I would ask. 

5 hours ago, Riley_Couture said:

2. Blue, Black and White. 06-07 Penguins except replace the Gold with Blue.

3. How active the LR is. The people are super cool. 

5. I mean I'm playing well so it seems that my taping my sticks the exact same way 45 minutes before the game and then not letting anyone touch them but me after that has been going well. 

6. It's actually three. Are you never going to give me up? Are you never going to let me down? Are you never gonna run around and desert me?

7. Any of the players from the Miracle on Ice. I like to think of my player as an underdog.

8. One fan told me that I inspired him to play hockey and I'll remember that forever.

boats name would be bert
gold with blue highlights, its designed to celebrate the 21st year of the 21st century so it has a clock motif.
Its a nice city, and the LR is great. especially efiug he's the best person and i love talking to him
I would stop like 10 shots in a row and then say "this is the elite goaltending you get in halifax"
i have to take my socks off and put them on different feet between periods.
"why is my sv% so low u idiots im so good and its low why is that happen"
i don't watch many tvs or movie but it would probably be some really cool action hero guy.
no they hate me in halifax because i let in 5 goals a night on 21 shots.

On 1/25/2021 at 8:56 AM, Riley_Couture said:

1. The water rider?? maybe.

2.  I would say red and blue maybe.

3. The people :)

4. I would have all the team be on the boat in the ocean for the commercial.

5. No, I'm not a very superstitious player.

6. I would ask to bring the cup to Halifax.

7. I don't know. I'm not a big tv or move type of person.

8. not yet. Being new to the team they haven't decided if they like me or not.

On 1/25/2021 at 1:56 PM, Riley_Couture said:

The SS Essess

I think I nice dark blue background with white streaks waves and sea foam across the jersey.

Well, I've just joined so yet to see what it's like playing with the team but I'm looking forward to getting on the ice and seeing if we can turn this poor start around together.

Do some Redbull-like stunts and make them Halifax themes, like scoring a long distance shot off one boat to a net on top of another boat or buoy or something.

Well I always kiss the last puck I shoot in the pre-game warmup before heading off the ice for good luck but that hasn't been bringing me much scoring success this season.

Why can't I score more goals.

Thor's Hope

A nice blue and white simplistic design, but also paying tribute to the history of Halifax.

I can bully Rory with no repercussions and also the weather is reminiscent of the Faroe Islands.

Highlight that it may or may not have been originally found by vikings a very long time ago and that Baldur Poulsen may even have stories of them. Or highlight how pretty it is, I guess.

Singing Faroese folk songs before every game has helped me score more than I did before.

Why can't we be a good team?

AmNOL53o_o.png

Hi everyone, welcome to this week's press conference for the 1st - 7th February. Hope you have all had a good week and you're ready to answer some questions for us. Please remember that you only need to answer 6 in order to gain 2 TPE for this task.

1. Don't worry, BOAT GANG isn't going away anytime soon, but if you had to choose another catchphrase for the team, what would it be?
2. If Halifax 21st were to set up a local activity club where the cool ice hockey players from our team went into schools to teach kids fun skills, what would your player teach them?
3. Does your player a cat person or a dog person?
4. Valentines day is during this new month, which Halifax 21st teammate are you going to ask out on a date?
5. What is one of your long-term goals for your player?
6. What would you say is your player's guiltiest pleasure?
7. What has been your favourite thing about your career so far?
8. Does your player like a clean and tidy lockerroom, or do they not mind when members throw their jerseys to the floor after changing?
9. What 3 words would you use to describe your player at the moment?

@GlowyGoat@stew2310@Jolline@capogna@DangerGolding@Tbeez99@IHateBobNutting@tylerwest@wa_de@Willy Myers@Peacefulrioter@Brewins15@ShawnGlade@kentakira@Flames1Fan@efiug@emidas@GRZ@rory

8 minutes ago, Riley_Couture said:

AmNOL53o_o.png

Hi everyone, welcome to this week's press conference for the 1st - 7th February. Hope you have all had a good week and you're ready to answer some questions for us. Please remember that you only need to answer 6 in order to gain 2 TPE for this task.

1. Don't worry, BOAT GANG isn't going away anytime soon, but if you had to choose another catchphrase for the team, what would it be?
2. If Halifax 21st were to set up a local activity club where the cool ice hockey players from our team went into schools to teach kids fun skills, what would your player teach them?
3. Does your player a cat person or a dog person?
4. Valentines day is during this new month, which Halifax 21st teammate are you going to ask out on a date?
5. What is one of your long-term goals for your player?
6. What would you say is your player's guiltiest pleasure?
7. What has been your favourite thing about your career so far?
8. Does your player like a clean and tidy lockerroom, or do they not mind when members throw their jerseys to the floor after changing?
9. What 3 words would you use to describe your player at the moment?

2. How to pull off the Forsberg in a shootout. The greatest Shootout move of all time.

3. Both. I currently have a dog but I had a cat. My dog is more cuddly which is great but he's also more needy which can be difficult when I'm doing homework.

5. Stay on the same team for my entire career. Also become the Captain of my VHL team as I'm currently the Captain of my VHLM team.

6. Donuts. Or any other junk food for that matter.

7. Hanging out with my teammates. Looking at the sims so far has been fun as well.

8. I don't mind a messy locker room. My room is messy so I'm used to it.