Halifax 21st Press Conference

ShawnGlade

1. We just had the VHLM draft, seeing our roster restocked with faces, some new, some returning. How do you feel about our draft results? pretty good hoping some players return as one i saw has not been around since February 4th but i feel confident we will do better in the season

2. Building off of this, how do you feel about our chances next season?

like i said last time i feel like we have a chance to do good and hopeful we make the playoffs3. We filled some holes in the draft and some in free agency, but is there anything you think we obviously missed? some players have not been on since early February i forget who the one was but if we can replace him/her with a different player we good we also need a goalie

4. New players! Are you enjoying your time on the 21st so far? Returning players, are you enjoying how much more active the locker room has become?

so far yes  and i look forward to the regular season this year

5. Rory agrees to give every active member of the 21st a boat as a signing bonus, what kind of boat do you get and what do you do with it?

i would want a yaghut and i would just sail slowly around the city 

6. Last season saw a lot of management changes, but how do you think it turned out overall? New players, are you excited to be here? Returning players, are you happy you stuck around?

im excited and cant wait to see what happens for the rest of season and i think the new mangement will do an excellent job of getting thier players up and moving to make it to the playoffs

7. The 21st offer you a scholarship to go back to school in case hockey doesn't work out, what do you do with it?

i head back to a hockey academy and learn more about hockey to make my self even better and a come back better than ever

8. I'll ask this after every VHLM draft because it's the single most recurring question in the league but it works for new players; What's your pregame ritual?

my pregame is one of two prey or play a quick game with teammates

On 3/16/2021 at 3:07 AM, GlowyGoat said:

AmNOL53o_o.png

Hey team! First press conference after the draft! Exciting, isn't it? Answer 6 questions for 2TPE, remember that you only need to answer 6!

1. We just had the VHLM draft, seeing our roster restocked with faces, some new, some returning. How do you feel about our draft results?

3. We filled some holes in the draft and some in free agency, but is there anything you think we obviously missed?

4. New players! Are you enjoying your time on the 21st so far? Returning players, are you enjoying how much more active the locker room has become?

5. Rory agrees to give every active member of the 21st a boat as a signing bonus, what kind of boat do you get and what do you do with it?

6. Last season saw a lot of management changes, but how do you think it turned out overall? New players, are you excited to be here? Returning players, are you happy you stuck around?

7. The 21st offer you a scholarship to go back to school in case hockey doesn't work out, what do you do with it?

8. I'll ask this after every VHLM draft because it's the single most recurring question in the league but it works for new players; What's your pregame ritual?

1. I think we did pretty well lots of young talent going to be the future of the VHL.

2. We will be competitive and hopefully play better defense.

3. No it seems like we gathered a good collection of players to fill some much needed areas.

4. I am enjoying my time here in the 21st.

5. The Outer limits SL-41 will be sufficient boat for me. I would race it around really fast on the open water.

6. Yeah, everything is fine and that's just the way the business goes.

On 3/16/2021 at 4:07 AM, GlowyGoat said:

1. We filled some holes in the draft and some in free agency, but is there anything you think we obviously missed?

2. New players! Are you enjoying your time on the 21st so far? Returning players, are you enjoying how much more active the locker room has become?

3. Rory agrees to give every active member of the 21st a boat as a signing bonus, what kind of boat do you get and what do you do with it?

4. Last season saw a lot of management changes, but how do you think it turned out overall? New players, are you excited to be here? Returning players, are you happy you stuck around?

5. The 21st offer you a scholarship to go back to school in case hockey doesn't work out, what do you do with it?

6. I'll ask this after every VHLM draft because it's the single most recurring question in the league but it works for new players; What's your pregame ritual?

1. Not really sure, I don't know much about the VHL so this is a toughie.

2. Absolutely! I know a few people from the PBE (Hi Glowy, Emi, Dren, and CCC), so the Halifax LR was an easy adjustment for me as a newbie.

3. A speedboat because I want to go zoom zoom.

4. Yeah, I'm excited! Halifax was one of my top destinations so I'm super happy I ended up here.

5. Writing or something, idk. I'm good with writing so probably something in that field.

6.  I take a shit. Gotta stay light out there.

On 3/16/2021 at 4:07 AM, GlowyGoat said:

Hey team! First press conference after the draft! Exciting, isn't it? Answer 6 questions for 2TPE, remember that you only need to answer 6!

1. We just had the VHLM draft, seeing our roster restocked with faces, some new, some returning. How do you feel about our draft results?

3. We filled some holes in the draft and some in free agency, but is there anything you think we obviously missed?

1. Mr. Duk like being a part of the #BoatGang

2. Mr. Duk think we have very good odds

3. that Mr Duk fellah is a bad selection

4. Mr. Duk is enjoying his brief time in the LR so far.

5. Mr. Duk want a full-scale remake of the Bismarck 

8. Mr. Duk likes to listen to heavy metal

AmNOL53o_o.png

Welcome to a new week 21sters! First week of the regular season! But still, another week, another Press Conference. Answer any 6 questions for 2 TPE. You only need to answer 6.

1. We've announced our captains for the season! @dylanjj37 in particular stands out as he demanded a letter (and also because he's only captain by default since we can't make a goalie a formal captain.) But what do you think about our choices? As a remind, we have @bluesfan55serving as captain, @SamTwoSixand @Vkobe-vserving as alternates, and @dylanjj37representing Kobe on the ice.

2. We're 1-0-1 after the first sim, a pretty fine but mediocre record. What are your expectations for this season?

3. Dylan has displayed an unusual and slightly disturbing fascination with canned beans, what do you think about that?

4. Baldur Poulsen was notable during Mexico City's cup run last season for his loud Faroese chanting before every game, what kind of music does your player listen to as a good luck charm for games?

5. Uh oh! Rory forgot to give you line assignments, and now you get to pick! If you could choose, who on the team would you share the most ice time with?

6. Our new captain has insisted that we're going to win the cup, do you think that's feasible for this roster? Do you think we should improve?

7. What has your player been doing to enjoy life in Halifax and really take in the experience of being on the 21st?

@assassin6898 @Émile Clouet @stew2310 @SamTwoSix @dylanjj37 @MikkoKoskinensMistress @Boomcheck @Tbeez99 @tylerwest @Wally @Peacefulrioter @bluesfan55 @Kuminga @CrazyCaityCat @Lefty_S @Rick132 @Vkobe-v

1. We've announced our captains for the season! dylan in particular stands out as he demanded a letter (and also because he's only captain by default since we can't make a goalie a formal captain.) But what do you think about our choices? As a remind, we have me serving as captain, samuel and kobe serving as alternates, and not real captain representing Kobe on the ice.

i like captain group because i am captain therefore captain group is good 

2. We're 1-0-1 after the first sim, a pretty fine but mediocre record. What are your expectations for this season?

playoffs or bust. we're good enough and we're strong enough

3. Dylan has displayed an unusual and slightly disturbing fascination with canned beans, what do you think about that?

dylan's just a very peculiar individual

4. Baldur Poulsen was notable during Mexico City's cup run last season for his loud Faroese chanting before every game, what kind of music does your player listen to as a good luck charm for games?

british music or more specifically bri'ish music

5. Uh oh! Rory forgot to give you line assignments, and now you get to pick! If you could choose, who on the team would you share the most ice time with?

i would share the most ice time with me because #1 dman is #1 dman

6. Our new captain has insisted that we're going to win the cup, do you think that's feasible for this roster? Do you think we should improve?

YES WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE CUP 

7. What has your player been doing to enjoy life in Halifax and really take in the experience of being on the 21st?

i'm the talk of the town baby (captain and #1 dman) so i walk around like i own the place. swag 4 dayz.

1. We've announced our captains for the season! @dylanjj37 in particular stands out as he demanded a letter (and also because he's only captain by default since we can't make a goalie a formal captain.) But what do you think about our choices? As a remind, we have @bluesfan55serving as captain, @SamTwoSixand @Vkobe-vserving as alternates, and @dylanjj37representing Kobe on the ice.

its fine i kinda wish i was the captian or an alternate but im glad we got our captians and alts reday to work

my expectations are high as i think we can make the playoffs this season and we just need people to keep upgrading thier players so we can be the best.

i hope he does not demand the team to eat canned beans before everygame lol but its him and as long as i is not to scary im fine with it

old rap, country, prettey much anything but the one i will listen to is either natural by imagine dragons or zombiekraft from the bruins but im a penguins fan but i like the song they use

ny and all my teammates as i dont have favriots it does not matter to me but if i was forced to choose i say put me with someone who can both score and get assist for me so i can score and get assist my self

depends if all our guys keep updating thier tpe every week to the needed area of the team they do that then yea i think we can win the whole thing.

me im using my bonus boat that i got and sailing around the city and fishing with teammates and all that while also playing video games with teammates

12 hours ago, GlowyGoat said:

1. We've announced our captains for the season! @dylanjj37 in particular stands out as he demanded a letter (and also because he's only captain by default since we can't make a goalie a formal captain.) But what do you think about our choices? As a remind, we have @bluesfan55serving as captain, @SamTwoSixand @Vkobe-vserving as alternates, and @dylanjj37representing Kobe on the ice.

5. Our new captain has insisted that we're going to win the cup, do you think that's feasible for this roster? Do you think we should improve?

6. What has your player been doing to enjoy life in Halifax and really take in the experience of being on the 21st?

1. I was pretty shocked when you guys choosed me for an Alternate, but I'll take it! Happy to be an Alt of the #BoatGang.

2. I think we have the strength to make it to the playoffs- we have some damn good earners on this team so I'd be surprised if we fell out of contention.

3. I think he needs help because beans are weird

4. Brockhampton (lol)

5. Yes, but also Yes. I mean there's always something to improve on, is there not?

6. He has been going in (and buying) lots of boats. But not Yachts or anything, tiny speedboats. Because they are v fast and v cool.

On 3/22/2021 at 7:49 PM, GlowyGoat said:

1. Those are well deserved choices!

2. I just always expect to win games.

3. I love beans to but I'm not obsessed. 

4. I love to rock out with some metal music.

5. I would pick Bluesfan55.

6. We going to need to play better defense and goaltending in order to do that. 

On 3/22/2021 at 5:49 PM, GlowyGoat said:

1. I think dylan needs to take a more active leadership role now that he has a letter. He is a great guy and I think just needs some initiative to push him into a real spotlight role on the team.

2. I don't really have many expectations for the season. I just want to do my best and help the team win. If that means we do something amazing then that's great, but I won't be putting all my chips in on it.

3. I always see him eating some pre game. I asked him why but I think my English is not so good so I didn't understand. It sounded like he said he'd have to eat them because there were an infinite number of beans? That would be scary.

4. I like to play my guitar every day, but especially on game days. I sing ballads mostly, but recently with Baldur Poulsen being so exuberant in their chants before games I've become really intrigued. This Faroese music is so new and different to me, and I can't shake the feeling that there is something really special about it.

5. Baldur. 100%. Actually, that was a bit embarrassing for me to say so directly, I just think he's a really good person and I want to see him on the ice as much as I can.

7. I have been writing songs non stop since I came to Halifax. It is cold here always, but it was back home too so I'm still able to perform on the street for people to hear my music. Lately I think I even have a couple of people who I can call regulars. They are always going by the rink at around the same time, I assume for work, and then they stop and listen to me for a while every time they go past. I'm very happy about that.

AmNOL53o_o.png

Welcome to a new week 21sters! Another week, another Press Conference. Answer any 6 questions for 2 TPE. You only need to answer 6.

1. We're in a playoff spot! Just as our captain predicted, we're in this! What's been going right to get us here, and can we sustain it?

2. We recently added @williamircto upgrade our goaltending, is there any other position you think we could improve?

3. What team rituals has your player helped to start this season? Do they feel like they honestly help the team, or it is more to focus themselves before the game?

4. You've been mandated by the team to take @dylanjj37on a vacation with you, where do you take him?

5. Are you happy with how your player has been performing up until now?

6. Realistically what are your aspirations for the season? Playoffs, contender, cup winners? What about personal player aspirations?

@assassin6898 @Émile Clouet @stew2310 @SamTwoSix @dylanjj37 @MikkoKoskinensMistress @Boomcheck @Tbeez99 @tylerwest @Wally @Peacefulrioter @bluesfan55 @Kuminga @CrazyCaityCat @Lefty_S @Rick132 @Vkobe-v @williamirc

1 minute ago, GlowyGoat said:

1. We're in a playoff spot! Just as our captain predicted, we're in this! What's been going right to get us here, and can we sustain it?

2. We recently added @williamircto upgrade our goaltending, is there any other position you think we could improve?

3. What team rituals has your player helped to start this season? Do they feel like they honestly help the team, or it is more to focus themselves before the game?

4. You've been mandated by the team to take @dylanjj37on a vacation with you, where do you take him?

6. Realistically what are your aspirations for the season? Playoffs, contender, cup winners? What about personal player aspirations?

1. Well, I think that our offense has been outstanding so far. I think we, especially me, have some work to do on defense but I am really excited that the team is doing well!

2. I would never question that! That's not fair for me to judge at all. What is good for us players isn't the same as whats good for the team all the time so I think it's my job to just trust the judgment of the management and that they are doing the best they can.

3. I've been playing my guitar in the  locker room after every game. I don't know if it helps the team win, especially since it's after the games, but it helps me settle down after the games and I really feel like the team is connecting with it!

4. Oh! Well...umm. If I'm going on vacation I'd like to go back to Japan, stay in a really nice Onsen and just relax, but I don't know if dylan would like that. Is he the type to like more exciting vacations? I will ask him tomorrow!

5. I have put a lot of work into my defensive play but I haven't been seeing the results there that I'd like to see. On offense though I've been doing incredibly well! I may not be scoring myself a lot but I'm getting a ton of assists and that makes me very happy!

6. I don't have very many aspirations for the team other than I really want everyone to enjoy themselves and have lots of fun playing the game! I have a personal aspiration for off the ice, but I don't think I'd like to share that just yet. On the ice, I'd really like to get my +/- up a little bit higher and just help the team as much as i can.

everything has been going right and of course we're going to sustain this, we're the halifax 21st

2. We recently added willy to upgrade our goaltending, is there any other position you think we could improve?

no i think we made a good addition to our weakest position and now we're stacked

wheetabix and whiskey. that is all. it helps me focus on hurting the other team

4. You've been mandated by the team to take oh god dylan? on a vacation with you, where do you take him?

area 51 where he belongs

yes. i am playing ruff n tuff old style defensive hockey and we're playing well so that is good

i think you very well know what my aspirations for the season are (WE WIN CUP) and personally i want to win things

I think we can we have 3-4 guys who constantly score every game, its great to see and I belive we will be in the playoffs.

2. We recently added to upgrade our goaltending, is there any other position you think we could improve?

I think the 3 line needs work It seems like Im the only one scoring on the third line. We need more lower line power!

3. What team rituals has your player helped to start this season? Do they feel like they honestly help the team, or it is more to focus themselves before the game? I tend to take a pre game sh*t or tape my stick some games it helps but most of the time it just for me not the team :). We also tend to have a hot tube party for 30 mins, that builds chemi and brings our morale up.

4. You've been mandated by the team to take on a vacation with you, where do you take him?

I will take him to Aruba and let him do his thing, play golf or chill by the pool.

well, it can be better but considering this is my second year i'm proud of myself, and cant wait for what the future holds for me.

I want to make a deep run into the playoffs and prove every Halifax is no joke.

1. We're in a playoff spot! Just as our captain predicted, we're in this! What's been going right to get us here, and can we sustain it?

team work and yes i think we can matain it if we keep working hard and doing what we need to do and upgrade our players.

2. We recently added @williamircto upgrade our goaltending, is there any other position you think we could improve?

ill keep a look out at let the gm know right away

3. What team rituals has your player helped to start this season? Do they feel like they honestly help the team, or it is more to focus themselves

to me its both to focus and help the team relax. before the game? i either play video games with teammates real quick or before i have to head out for a game i sail my bonus boat around the city every day.

4. You've been mandated by the team to take @dylanjj37on a vacation with you, where do you take him?

on the yaghut around the city and probley somewhere nice

i am happy but as of right now he has slowed down for the past 4-8 games he has not had a single assist or goal so i hope he picks back up again

my goals are somewhat the same as my teammates make it to the playoffs and win the cup now i want to win some vhlm awards but for me to do that i need my guy to pick it back up and start either getting goals or assists or both.

12 hours ago, GlowyGoat said:

1. We are playing really well as a team. Its been because all players are doing a good job.

2. Not really at the moment we are finding chemistry finally.

3. I don't have any rituals besides taping my stick a certain way. 

4. We would go to the coast somewhere in the states.

5. Yes I am leading the team in points and assists! 

6. We might as well go for the Cup. That's what were here for anyways!

On 3/30/2021 at 12:03 AM, GlowyGoat said:

1. Team spirit! Everytime we're down, we rise up once again with the term "Cup." Or #BoatGang. Either works!

2. Not really, no. We're doing great so far so I don't see any real areas of improvement.

3. The BoatGang chant is a real rallying cry for us. I think it helps us focus and genuinely helps the team as well.

4. Somewhere where there is a copious amount of beans

5. Not really, no. I expected to be doing much better than I already am.

6. I'm honestly fine with just making it to the playoffs. By next season, I want to be a serious contender for some personal bling.

On 3/30/2021 at 12:03 AM, GlowyGoat said:

1. Mr Duk thinks that team has been scoring more goals than the other team 

Mr Duk also thinks that hitting the other players more helps too

2. Mr Duk does not know, he prefers to leave that to the GMs

3. Mr Duk has started swimming laps in the team hot tub before game. Mr Duk has seen more human genitalia than he would like while doing this though, Mr Duk should probably wait for the hot tubs to not have occupants before doing this

4. Mr Duk thinks that going to the local pond would be an excellent vacation spot

5. Mr Duk is happy, but wants to hit more people

6. Mr Duk wants TO FEAST ON THE BLOOD OF HIS ENEMIES IN COMBAT ON THE RINK

UPDATE: MR DUK DOES NOT WANT TO FEAST ON THE BLOOD OF HIS ENEMEIES, Mr Duk's agent said that Mr Duk would not get money from television people if he did that. (Mr Duk is still open to the idea though, even though Mr Duk eat mostly plant material) 

AmNOL53o_o.png

Welcome to a new week 21sters! Another week, another Press Conference. Answer any 6 questions for 2 TPE. You only need to answer 6.

1. The 21st Community Outreach Team wants you to decide on the next community fundraiser the team sponsors, what do you pick?

2. rory decides to give up his role as a GM to become admiral of a pirate fleet, and all of use are made captains of boats in the fleet. How do you run your new ship in your new career as a pirate captain?

3. If not Halifax, what team do you think you would like to play for in the VHLM?

4. As the season goes on those of you who have yet to be drafted are likely to hear from VHL major teams, are there any in particular you want to play for?

5. Bryn Yrwy  (@dylanjj37) attempts to institute an all-beans diet on the team, do you go with it or push back against the bean related tyranny?

6. @SamTwoSixrecently wrote an article expressing how much being on Halifax meant to him for his time in the VHL so far, are you enjoying yourselves in the locker room so far?

7. In previous questions you chose which boats you would have your players get, now, based off of that, what kind of parties are you going to throw on them? No point in being a rich boat owner without parties.

@assassin6898 @Émile Clouet @stew2310 @SamTwoSix @dylanjj37 @MikkoKoskinensMistress @Boomcheck @Tbeez99 @tylerwest @Wally @Peacefulrioter @bluesfan55 @Kuminga @CrazyCaityCat @Lefty_S @Rick132 @Vkobe-v @williamirc @Minion

Edited by GlowyGoat

1. The 21st Community Outreach Team wants you to decide on the next community fundraiser the team sponsors, what do you pick?

JDRF Juvinile diabetes reaserch foundation

2. rory decides to give up his role as a GM to become admiral of a pirate fleet, and all of use are made captains of boats in the fleet. How do you run your new ship in your new career as a pirate captain?

head back to the vhl and just raid every player on teams to make our team better.

3. If not Halifax, what team do you think you would like to play for in the VHLM?

i have no problem with Halifax but if i had to play with another team i would like to go back to the san diego marlins to play with @LuluSalesAway and the others and help manager @thadthrasher to get a cup

4. As the season goes on those of you who have yet to be drafted are likely to hear from VHL major teams, are there any in particular you want to play for?

as i was drafted by the dragons i told all teams who scouted me i would love to join any team that drafts me as my plan is to have my guy spend the entier career from begging to end the only way i would leave is if i was traded or pittsburgh gets a team

5. Bryn Yrwy  (@dylanjj37) attempts to institute an all-beans diet on the team, do you go with it or push back against the bean related tyranny? 

i would probley push against it after a week saying this is tyranny and we are getting to big from only eating beans

6. @SamTwoSixrecently wrote an article expressing how much being on Halifax meant to him for his time in the VHL so far, are you enjoying yourselves in the locker room so far?

its fun and relaxing to be a team who likes to joke around alot but gets serious when it comes to game time.

7. In previous questions you chose which boats you would have your players get, now, based off of that, what kind of parties are you going to throw on them? No point in being a rich boat owner without parties.

a relaxing party where i sail around the city be relaxed and drinking achole and stuff like that after the season is over.

Edited by assassin6898

we auction off speedboats because boats

as the captain, i give out rory's orders to the rest of the crew and i make the crew functional and efficient

NONE BOAT TEAM BEST TEAM

no comment as i have been drafted

5. Bryn Yrwy  attempts to institute an all-beans diet on the team, do you go with it or push back against the bean related tyranny?

there is no fucking way that i will eat an all-beans diet so ofc i'd push back

6. the main man sam recently wrote an article expressing how much being on Halifax meant to him for his time in the VHL so far, are you enjoying yourselves in the locker room so far?

of course i am enjoying myself, i am the captain and we are winning

i am going to throw good old fashioned british raves on the boat

17 hours ago, GlowyGoat said:

6. @SamTwoSixrecently wrote an article expressing how much being on Halifax meant to him for his time in the VHL so far, are you enjoying yourselves in the locker room so far?

1. Lets raise money for kids with cancer.

2. I would just be fair to everyone and we would all have a job to do to work as a team.

3. I have never really thought about it. Maybe Yukon .

4. I already got drafted so that take cares of that.

5. I do love beans but no way can I only eat that.

6. I enjoy being on this team. I love to have fun out on the ice with my teammates.

The London children's hospital in Canada

I wouldn't however I would Just let people work and if they needed help I would be somebody they could talk to. I would also take in everybody's else idea over my own.

I would go to Ottawa to be closer to home if I couldn't go their probable Saskatoon. However I think we have a great team here in Halifax and don't see myself leaving anytime soon

not really any where in Canada is a great place for me

I'm allergic to beans

6. @SamTwoSixrecently wrote an article expressing how much being on Halifax meant to him for his time in the VHL so far, are you enjoying yourselves in the locker room so far?

I love playing on the team I'm not on the I'm a lot per game and spend a lot more time on the bench however its great talking with the team and practicing with the team is amazing

On 4/5/2021 at 1:47 PM, GlowyGoat said:

1. Oh my goodness! What an immense honor! There are so many worthy causes and I know I can only pick one. I have decided that we should support the Halifax Helping Hands Food Pantry. No one should be starving in this rich and fabulous city of ours. 

2. Ummm...I'm am sorry but my English isn't so good. Did you say pirate? Ummm...I wouldn't be too good as a pirate I think. I wouldn't want to hurt anyone so I'd probably just sail the ship around and visit different places and see the world. Would that work okay?
3. I don't mind playing for any specific other team if I had to but I'm really happy in Halifax and I'm very glad I get to play here. The other members of the team are truly wonderful and I am so thankful for them. 

4. The VHL teams are sort of intimidating to me, in all honesty. I haven't heard from any of them yet and I'm just hoping I don't get too nervous and say something really embarrassing to one of them. I will gladly play for any VHL team, but I do have hopes for a certain one. I just am not able to say right now which one that is.

5. Yrwy has always had this weird thing with beans. He's always seen eating them in the locker room. He says he's Nan buys them for him and so he has to eat them but I think he secretly is just very happy to eat beans all the time. I have tried them, because he's offered them for free to the team sometimes. They are good, especially the kind with the little sausages in there, but I wouldn't want to eat that every day. A varied diet is much better for your health!
6. I love the time I've spent in the Halifax Locker Room. The team is so wonderful, they accepted me without question and I am very grateful to them all. Baldur has just been the absolute best and has encouraged me in a lot of ways. I'm very thankful for this team.

AmNOL53o_o.png

1. We lead the league in penalty minutes right now, and it’s not really close. How are we feeling about that? Intentionally making other teams fear us, or just poor discipline?

2. Nova Scotia Community College has requested that you give a speech on something you’re an expert about, what do you speak about?

3. Bryn Yrwy begins gifting you one can of beans every day, how do you handle the influx of beans? Are you bold enough to reject the bean gift?

4. How do you feel about your players personal performance to this point in the season? Any particular area you’re impressed, or disappointed, with?

5. Making more moves all the time, adding more players. Do you think we’ve added enough to be considered a playoff team?

6. Despite the hot streaks we’ve had through the season, we currently 4th in the division, how are you feeling about that?

7. Halifax Public Safety Office wants you to do a PSA, what do you want to highlight?

@assassin6898 @Émile Clouet @stew2310 @SamTwoSix @dylanjj37 @MikkoKoskinensMistress @Boomcheck @Tbeez99 @tylerwest @Peacefulrioter @bluesfan55 @Kuminga @CrazyCaityCat @Lefty_S @Rick132 @Vkobe-v @williamirc @Minion @Lane Luzzi @Andy265739 @RicoTheTrapGod