G - Brick Wahl (LVA)

McWolf

@BladeMaiden, this is where VHLM GM's will offer you a contract and you'll be allowed to choose which team you want to play for. The contract amount is set league wide at $1,500,000 and you'll accept the contract by stating which teams offer you accept in this thread. There is no rush and you will be given time to look around and speak to the GM's and such if you wish! Good luck in the decision making and your career !

Halifax 21st @ShawnGlade
Las Vegas Aces 
@Jubo07 @oilmandan
Oslo Storm @Trifecta
Ottawa Lynx @diamond_ace @McWolf

Saskatoon Wild @Dtayl @Gooningitup

Yukon Rush @BarzalGoat @Reives

Edited by Banackock

Welcome to the league! 

The Las Vegas Aces are In need of an active goalie and would love to have a Brick-Wall between the pipes. The Aces are coming off of a successful season and strive for continued success year in and year out. We hope you consider this opportunity.

Edited by Jubo07

1 minute ago, BladeMaiden said:

Awww come on @McWolf I don't think i will be quite at that level of disaster. I think to be that bad I would have to have problems logging on to the site lol just saying... 

I do hope you are not that god awful, but you set the joke up too well for me not to take it. Sorry :|

9 minutes ago, McWolf said:

I do hope you are not that god awful, but you set the joke up too well for me not to take it. Sorry :|

You never have to be sorry when you are that hilarious. Don't sweat it, I'm not trying to make you out to be the big bad wolf here :)

1 minute ago, BladeMaiden said:

You never have to be sorry when you are that hilarious. Don't sweat it, I'm not trying to make you out to be the big bad wolf here :)

Except I'm Canadian. Sorry is my middle name.

1 minute ago, McWolf said:

Except I'm Canadian. Sorry is my middle name.

I'm Canadian too! should we start with our customary greeting of over politeness, follow up with a round of "oh no, you first", then grab some Tims and finally end by apologizing when there is absolutely nothing to apologize about.

2 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

I'm Canadian too! should we start with our customary greeting of over politeness, follow up with a round of "oh no, you first", then grab some Tims and finally end by apologizing when there is absolutely nothing to apologize about.

You got some catching up to do because I'm already halfway through that by now.

2 minutes ago, McWolf said:

You got some catching up to do because I'm already halfway through that by now.

You better hope I don't catch up, don't know what other Canadian idiosyncrasies i'll force on you when I do :P

Halifax will offer 1.5 to join a second year expansion team, where last szn we made it to the finals in year 1. You'd be getting some pretty decent minutes, but if you choose elsewhere I understand and I wish you good luck :)

21 hours ago, Jubo07 said:

Welcome to the league! 

The Las Vegas Aces are In need of an active goalie and would love to have a Brick-Wall between the pipes. The Aces are coming off of a successful season and strive for continued success year in and year out. We hope you consider this opportunity.

First of all I would like to thank both Ottawa and Halifax for there generous offers both of your organizations are amazing. However, I have accepted a contract with the Las Vegas Aces, in a hope of proving myself to be a starting goalie. Thanks again for your interest and I'll see you all on the ice.  I look forward to working with you @Jubo07

Brick.png

6 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

First of all I would like to thank both Ottawa and Halifax for there generous offers both of your organizations are amazing. However, I have accepted a contract with the Las Vegas Aces, in a hope of proving myself to be a starting goalie. Thanks again for your interest and I'll see you all on the ice.  I look forward to working with you @Jubo07

Brick.png

Now that is a quality contract acceptance! Welcome to Vegas! Pick up some durable pads cause you’re going to see some serious minutes in your rookie campaign.