Vancouver Wolves Press Conference

Beaviss

On 11/21/2022 at 3:48 AM, Gaikoku-hito said:

1609434319_VancouverPressConferenceRiddles.jpg.7cd4bde23079839f1e590b35c3985ca6.jpg

Is it Panic time yet? Or Am I just a turkey?

A week into the season and we roll back around the Monday so that means we have media duties to look after again for the week. With American Thanksgiving right around the corner later this week and the official start to the holiday season for most. I will try to stay away from these questions at least for another week; if I can!! Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

1. Fourteen games into the season and we have a record of 8-5-1 good enough for Third in the North American conference. How would you rate the season so far from a team stand point on a scale of 1-10? Why?

2. Since we touched on the team’s performance in the first question, how about now answer in the same question about your own performance? Again scaled 1-10 and adding why?

3. Two of our top prospects in Wann Kerr @VattghernCZ & Jens Lekman @Bobcat are playing in Rome this season and they have contributed to Rome sitting second overall in the league with a 11-3-0 record. Have you been paying attention to the VHLE and Rome this season? Why or why not.

4. Wann Kerr @VattghernCZcurrently sits third in goals in the VHLE, does he have a chance at winning the goal scoring title this season and would he give Nico Pearce @Spartan a run for his money? Why or Why not?

5. The General Manager @Frank has decided to change the lines up after a bit of a slow start. Do you like when management messes around with the lines, do you think these line combos are better and who would be your preferred line mate or defensive partner? Why?

6. Riddle: What smells the best every Thanksgiving dinner?

Riddle answer:

Reveal hidden contents

Promise was last weeks answer!!

1. I'd say a 9.5.  We're playing well and have a fantastic locker room

2. I'll give myself an 8. I'm rounding into form, but need to play with more consistency.

3. I have not!  I'm trying to focus all my energy on Vancouver!

4. Pearce is always hard to catch, but you never say never

5. I trust him completely with the lineups.  Whatever he thinks is best, I'm on board with!

1277275497_VancouverPressConferenceRiddles.jpg.2da5868274cef838f759c062ab42e633.jpg

Kasai desu – Trade!! Trade!!

Busy week in the Vancouver Wolves locker room as two trades in the past week has shaken up the core of the roster just before the halfway mark of the season and the trade deadline still a few weeks away. Time to see how the players feel about the string of trades being completed and how the season has fared to date. Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

1. Last weekend with Vancouver Wolves management pulling the trigger on a trade that seen William Futch @Futch & Wattson Power @Tape-to-Tape traded to Malmo Nighthawks for Donny Carter @TheNeonShaman & 3rd round pick. What are your thoughts on the trade and do you think this trade makes the team better?

2. Overall, at this point of the season the Vancouver Wolves are playing just above 500 hockey. What do you think is required from the team to string a winning streak together?

3. Surprise Trade today seeing Nico Pearce @Spartan traded from Vancouver to Moscow for Sergey Preobrazhensky @Bulduray_1. What are your initial thoughts around seeing the captain and the leader of the Vancouver Wolves for the past two years traded?

4. Do you think the team should complete any further trades before the end of the season? Why or why not?

5. Are these trades good enough to keep Vancouver in the play-off hunt or is the team going to fall short?

6. Riddle: What can go up a chimney down but can`t go down a chimney up?

*Reminder Trade deadline & Theme week is Dec 5th until Dec 11th so be ready for doubles week.

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

3 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

1277275497_VancouverPressConferenceRiddles.jpg.2da5868274cef838f759c062ab42e633.jpg

Busy week in the Vancouver Wolves locker room as two trades in the past week has shaken up the core of the roster just before the halfway mark of the season and the trade deadline still a few weeks away. Time to see how the players feel about the string of trades being completed and how the season has fared to date. Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

1. Last weekend with Vancouver Wolves management pulling the trigger on a trade that seen William Futch @Futch & Wattson Power @Tape-to-Tape traded to Malmo Nighthawks for Donny Carter @TheNeonShaman & 3rd round pick. What are your thoughts on the trade and do you think this trade makes the team better?

I always trust the decision of management so I believe if they pulled the trigger then it makes the team better and put in a better position to make a playoff run.

2. Overall, at this point of the season the Vancouver Wolves are playing just above 500 hockey. What do you think is required from the team to string a winning streak together?

I think we need to be more consistent. We play one great game and then follow it up with one bad game. We need to start playing a great game everytime!

3. Surprise Trade today seeing Nico Pearce @Spartan traded from Vancouver to Moscow for Sergey Preobrazhensky @Bulduray_1. What are your initial thoughts around seeing the captain and the leader of the Vancouver Wolves for the past two years traded?

It was a bit of a surprise and shock as Pearce has been a great team leader on and off the ice. He is a player that can make a team great but like mentioned in the previous question, I trust the management decision to make trades that put this team in the best position possible for the playoffs.

4. Do you think the team should complete any further trades before the end of the season? Why or why not?

If there is a trade out there that makes the team better then we should definitely consider it. There is many good teams this season and we need to make moves that puts us in a position to be the best team we can be.

5. Are these trades good enough to keep Vancouver in the play-off hunt or is the team going to fall short?

I have full faith that we will make the playoffs and go on a deep playoff run. Everyone here wants to win and that is what we will focus on.

I didn't know the answer to this one and had to google it. Very interesting answer and not one that I would have thought of

*Reminder Trade deadline & Theme week is Dec 5th until Dec 11th so be ready for doubles week.

1. Well we will miss Power in defence for sure. But lets see how will the team do after trades.
2. We are losing some games that we should be winning, but i hope that we can start a winning streak soon. We need to work harder i think.
3. It surprised me, i thought when he signed a contract, he will stay for the whole season. We will miss @Spartan , as he was one of the team leaders.
4. If it helps the team then why not. But i leave that for the management.
5. Hope we can make it to the play-offs, not sure if trades helped to achieve it. But i still believe we can do it. We need to take it game by game.
6. Umbrella.

On 11/30/2022 at 6:59 AM, Gaikoku-hito said:

1. I can only hope this trade makes the team better, obviously a slow start for Donny but I'm really hoping he can pick it up and show why he was traded for.

2. We just gotta get some chemistry going, and once players (like Carter) stop slumping I think things will go better.

3. I just got here so obviously I didn't know Nico too well, but he definitely seemed like an important part of the team. However I'm really excited to get opportunities with Sergey, and to kind of build a good locker room with him and the other veterans.

4. Maybe to add a defenseman, but honestly we just need to let the team chemistry grow now and hope it's enough.

5. I'm going to be optimistic here, we will make the playoffs, mark it down!

6. I think the answer is smoke but I definitely could be wrong.

On 11/30/2022 at 5:59 AM, Gaikoku-hito said:

1. tbh I don't really follow other teams close enough to know what we are getting so when it comes to trades I'm lost until a few weeks in

2. Get lucky and have a few players turn it on again like myself

3. Very interesting seeing a captain traded but gms have bigger brains than I

4. I think a decision has to be made if we are competing for a cup this season or in 2 seasons then decided what we want from there

5. Itll be close. I cant say for sure either way

6. My brain melted reading that... I have no idea

On 11/30/2022 at 6:59 AM, Gaikoku-hito said:

1. I think so!  I trust management to put us in the best possible position to win

2. I've gotta play better, that will certainly be a start

3. It's always sad to see someone of his caliber leave the team

4. I'm leaving that up to the brass - they know better than I do

5. Playoffs here we come!!!

6. Santa?!

1072293001_VancouverPressConferenceRiddles.jpg.acfcbb8f2bc065b7f058c94142358b90.jpg

Theme Week & the Dreaded Trade Deadline!!

Here we are after a very busy week where the Vancouver Wolves snapped a five-game losing streak and completed a bunch of trades; which we already talked about most of them so yeah I am not going to bore you with more question about that; Am I? Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

1.Moscow!! Moscow!! Moscow!! Are we sick of playing Moscow yet? While we only played them twice it really felt like more. Do you think we will get or revenge after dropping these past two games after we traded Nico Pearce to them?

2.Looking at some random stats the other day and I was surprised to see that @a_Ferk Biggie Cheese is the biggest player in terms of weight on the roster also the smallest in stature? (250lbs & 5`5”) Would this surprise you like it did me? Why or Why not?

3.Since I was still looking at these random stats; who do you think is the tallest player on the team? Why?

4.After trading away @Spartan Nico Pearce we are now lead in scoring by @a_Ferk Biggie Cheese but who actually has the best shooting percentage so far this season? (8.82%)

5.@Lemorse7 Alexandre Leduc now leads the team in goals scored with eighteen goals but who do you think is second in goals scored on the team with how many goals?

6. Fill in the Blank:

Vancouver Wolves will _______________ for Christmas this season.

2 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

1072293001_VancouverPressConferenceRiddles.jpg.acfcbb8f2bc065b7f058c94142358b90.jpg

Here we are after a very busy week where the Vancouver Wolves snapped a five-game losing streak and completed a bunch of trades; which we already talked about most of them so yeah I am not going to bore you with more question about that; Am I? Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

1.Moscow!! Moscow!! Moscow!! Are we sick of playing Moscow yet? While we only played them twice it really felt like more. Do you think we will get or revenge after dropping these past two games after we traded Nico Pearce to them?

Moscow is a great team and it will always be a close battle with them. I think the next time we play them we will get the W, we have to take some wins from our old captain!

2.Looking at some random stats the other day and I was surprised to see that @a_Ferk Biggie Cheese is the biggest player in terms of weight on the roster also the smallest in stature? (250lbs & 5`5”) Would this surprise you like it did me? Why or Why not?

Not surprising. He is small but that 250lbs is all muscle. We need a strong defender like that on the team to help push around the other teams players!

3.Since I was still looking at these random stats; who do you think is the tallest player on the team? Why?

Without looking I would guess Fuhr. Tall goalies are good to have, covers more of the net. I will definitely check out and see who the tallest is later!

4.After trading away @Spartan Nico Pearce we are now lead in scoring by @a_Ferk Biggie Cheese but who actually has the best shooting percentage so far this season? (8.82%)

I was curious and actually had to look. I won't spoil it for anyone else who might be guessing but I did find it surprising that it was this player!

5.@Lemorse7 Alexandre Leduc now leads the team in goals scored with eighteen goals but who do you think is second in goals scored on the team with how many goals?

I also looked at this one and once again won't spoil haha! Definitely good to see this player contributing on the scoring side this season. It's much needed after Nico left.

6. Fill in the Blank:

Vancouver Wolves will win a majority of there games and get back into a playoff spot for this Christmas season!

2 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

1. We will, they are good, but we will, season is long.
2. Not surprised, he is our cannon ball, once he accelerate, nothing stops him.
3. Hmm guessing games, maybe the goalie? or one of the defenders?
4. Maybe Leduc? no idea in this one haha
5. Hmm maybe Preobrazhensky? or his goals doesnt count for this one?
6. Vancouver Wolves will donate gifts for kids in hospital for Christmas this season.

On 12/5/2022 at 7:07 AM, Gaikoku-hito said:

6. Fill in the Blank:

1. Yeah! Our sim luck has been really bad, but it's starting to turn around, so the next time we play them we'll give them a run for their money.

2. Didn't surprise me because of our time in Riga together, but yeah he's an absolute unit.

3. Maybe Sergey, he's just got a presence on the ice where even if he isn't the tallest? He plays like he is.

4. I'm going to guess Ducky. Alex has been really good this season.

5. Maybe Maple, he's been a great producer as well. It's been great seeing him grow.

6. Become consistently good like we should be!

On 12/5/2022 at 7:07 AM, Gaikoku-hito said:

6. Fill in the Blank:

1. I'm in favor of dropping them from the schedule entirely

2. It does surprise me, but now I know why he has such a big car

3. Leduc?  I'm not going to cheat, so that'll be my guess.

4. Dogwood! Is it me?  I hope it's me.

5. Can I say me again?  I feel like I've gotta be right one of these times.

6. get nice visits from Santa

477980935_VancouverPressConferenceRiddles.jpg.69949833df51e15901e644a50894c3a4.jpg

Deal or No Deal? Maybe a game we play later?

This week in the VHL has been a interesting one as it has been Theme week and lead into last night trade deadline. Also, fresh blood is coming to the league via the recreation market so here we are again for another dollar or a dim to answer so more press conference question. What do we have in store this week in way of questions? I don`t know since I normally write the intro last but this week, I started with it. Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

1. Trade deadline passed and it was relatively quiet since only three trades were completed but Chicago made some huge moves in collecting a complete line-up by acquiring former Vancouver Wolves in William Futch @Futch and Watts Power @Tape-to-Tape for a S87 CHI 1st and S88 CHI 3rd. Do you think this trade improves Chicago enough to make a run at the Cup?

2. Most interesting trade at the trade deadline was between Warsaw and Toronto as they swamped goaltenders in Wumbo @Fire Fletcher and S87 LDN 2nd for Oskar Lindbergh @Doomsdaybut only to have the league veto the trade due to salary cap issues. Have you even seen the league veto a trade before and what are your thoughts on this vetoed trade?

3. Vancouver Wolves decided not to pull the trigger on any further trades at the deadline, was this a good move now that the team is starting to win or will this bit the team in the butt when we face either DC or Chicago in the first round of the play-offs? (Assuming we make it)

4. This also marks the time that we start to understand that some of your older players are not going to be playing another season in the VHL. This season Vancouver only has one player in Donny Carter @TheNeonShaman that will be hanging up his skates at the end of the season. What would you like to say to Carter heading into the final stretch of his career?

5. The league is once again running a bunch of activities for Holiday season; what do you think of the league choice of activities and are you going to activity take part in any of them?

6. A week has passed and I won`t lie; it wasn`t looking good for the Vancouver Wolves to even make the play-offs. What has changed; if anything, to have Vancouver turn their losing ways into winning ways?

Bonus: Are the Vancouver Wolves realistically Continental Cup Championship contenders and does anyone else struggle spelling continental as much as I do?   

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

15 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

477980935_VancouverPressConferenceRiddles.jpg.69949833df51e15901e644a50894c3a4.jpg

This week in the VHL has been a interesting one as it has been Theme week and lead into last night trade deadline. Also, fresh blood is coming to the league via the recreation market so here we are again for another dollar or a dim to answer so more press conference question. What do we have in store this week in way of questions? I don`t know since I normally write the intro last but this week, I started with it. Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

1. Trade deadline passed and it was relatively quiet since only three trades were completed but Chicago made some huge moves in collecting a complete line-up by acquiring former Vancouver Wolves in William Futch @Futch and Watts Power @Tape-to-Tape for a S87 CHI 1st and S88 CHI 3rd. Do you think this trade improves Chicago enough to make a run at the Cup?

Chicago is already a very good team, and a cup contender. They might be able to make a run at the Cup. (If they can get through us of course)

2. Most interesting trade at the trade deadline was between Warsaw and Toronto as they swamped goaltenders in Wumbo @Fire Fletcher and S87 LDN 2nd for Oskar Lindbergh @Doomsdaybut only to have the league veto the trade due to salary cap issues. Have you even seen the league veto a trade before and what are your thoughts on this vetoed trade?

I haven't seen the league veto a trade, but that trade is super interesting and would have been a fun changeup for both teams.

3. Vancouver Wolves decided not to pull the trigger on any further trades at the deadline, was this a good move now that the team is starting to win or will this bit the team in the butt when we face either DC or Chicago in the first round of the play-offs? (Assuming we make it)

It would have been hard to improve the team without causing a detriment to another place on the roster, I think this was a good choice and hopefully we can keep rolling on through into the playoffs.

4. This also marks the time that we start to understand that some of your older players are not going to be playing another season in the VHL. This season Vancouver only has one player in Donny Carter @TheNeonShaman that will be hanging up his skates at the end of the season. What would you like to say to Carter heading into the final stretch of his career?

Since it's my player I'll say something to the team, I'd just like to thank you guys for a great last season, and for having me here for a potential playoff run. Let's get that Cup!

5. The league is once again running a bunch of activities for Holiday season; what do you think of the league choice of activities and are you going to activity take part in any of them?

I'll take part in the 12 days of Christmas raffle, I might do some other stuff too, who knows?

6. A week has passed and I won`t lie; it wasn`t looking good for the Vancouver Wolves to even make the play-offs. What has changed; if anything, to have Vancouver turn their losing ways into winning ways?

We finally clicked as a team, we are firing on all cylinders and that big win against Calgary proves it.

Bonus: Are the Vancouver Wolves realistically Continental Cup Championship contenders and does anyone else struggle spelling continental as much as I do?   

We are definitely contenders, our roster has star power all over. And Continental isn't tough to spell, but I'll mistype it all the time as Continential.

15 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

1. With adding Power they got more strength in defence, but not sure if they can win the cup.
2. Really an interesting trade. Idk if i saw a trade with veto.
3. There wont be an easy opponent in playoffs, but as we started to win, hope we continue the streak. Our team looks good, thats what i can say.
4. I would say, we try to win the cup for him, so he can say he retired on top.
5. Activities are a really nice part of the game, especially now for christmas. I will take part in raffle.
6. Lines and tactic started to work, and we started to win again.

On 12/12/2022 at 7:27 PM, Gaikoku-hito said:

1. I do - those are some fantastic pieces!

2. I have not seen it before, and I'm usually skeptical of the league meddling like that

3. I think this was a good move.  We have a really good group in the locker room and I think we have a chance at the cup

4. Let's go out on top!!!

5. I donated to St. Jude - great idea for the league.

6. I think we're just playing better team hockey. Gotta keep it up!

1. Trade deadline passed and it was relatively quiet since only three trades were completed but Chicago made some huge moves in collecting a complete line-up by acquiring former Vancouver Wolves in William Futch @Futch and Watts Power @Tape-to-Tape for a S87 CHI 1st and S88 CHI 3rd. Do you think this trade improves Chicago enough to make a run at the Cup?

Definitely, they were good players for us and will help Chicago in the playoffs. I just hope we don't end up playing Chicago and then having this trade bite us in the ass.

2. Most interesting trade at the trade deadline was between Warsaw and Toronto as they swamped goaltenders in Wumbo @Fire Fletcher and S87 LDN 2nd for Oskar Lindbergh @Doomsdaybut only to have the league veto the trade due to salary cap issues. Have you even seen the league veto a trade before and what are your thoughts on this vetoed trade?

I have never seen it yet in this league but if rules were broken or the teams weren't able to manage to get players under the cap then I definitely agree with the veto. Teams need to manage the salary and make trades without going over.

3. Vancouver Wolves decided not to pull the trigger on any further trades at the deadline, was this a good move now that the team is starting to win or will this bit the team in the butt when we face either DC or Chicago in the first round of the play-offs? (Assuming we make it)

I think it was a good move as we have very talented players that are still young. We will be OK and we did make the playoffs :P. Now hopefully we can make it far!

4. This also marks the time that we start to understand that some of your older players are not going to be playing another season in the VHL. This season Vancouver only has one player in Donny Carter @TheNeonShaman that will be hanging up his skates at the end of the season. What would you like to say to Carter heading into the final stretch of his career?

Hopefully we can get Donny a cup before he hangs them up, it would be a great retirement gift for him. Hopefully after he retires he still sticks around after he retires in a coaching or management role!

5. The league is once again running a bunch of activities for Holiday season; what do you think of the league choice of activities and are you going to activity take part in any of them?

I always enjoy the Holiday activities and I will be taking part. I think donating to charity is a great thing to do around this time of year and its great to hear that the league is raising money for some good causes.

Well since I am doing this Presser after the fact, we made the playoffs! I think we found some great chemistry and have been playing well. Hopefully it continues for the rest of the playoffs.

1766408538_ChristmasBannercopy.jpg.0271f60e8fbc41e15a00ea5b8eab3abe.jpg

Christmas Eve & Play-offs

Here we are at one of the busiest times of the year, Yup, that is right!! Play-off time and someone also had to add in a holiday into the mix this season. With the VHL taking a break from action for a day or two why not answer some fun light hearted questions and maybe a few more difficult ones for fun. Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

1. Wildcard series we were able to sweep the Seattle Bears, Did this surprise you as much as it did myself?

2. Oh, we have the best team in the league next in Calgary Wranglers, are you confident or just hopeful we make it a difficult series?

3. Enough of the silly hockey talk in a press conference on Christmas Eve (at least in Japan as write this). What was the best present you ever received and why?

4. Of course, the next question as they go hand and hand, what was the worse present you received and why?

5. If you can give one gift this season, what would it be and why?

6. Fill in the blank:

This Christmas I would like __________________

Have a safe & Happy Merry Christmas!! (as they say in Japan)

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

1. Surprised me it weas 3:0, but it wasnt a surprise we won that series.
2. For now it looks like we are a big problem for them.
3. Best gift is to have family together. (so u are Japanese, or just living there?) 
4. There wasnt such a present. 
5. well depends to who :D
6. This Christmas i would like to rest a lot.

38 minutes ago, Otaznik said:

(so u are Japanese, or just living there?) 

Canadian Expat as my wife is Japanese. I teach English as ALT in a High School for Bullied Kids in the neighboring city. Before I lived in Edmonton for a logistics company as a Transportation manager. I also work part-time for a Plastic company moving recycled plastic or waste products. And I also used to deliver News papers in two different local areas about 200 papers per night.

No plans on moving back to Canada as we just built a new house that we moved into this October.

On 12/24/2022 at 4:31 AM, Gaikoku-hito said:

Here we are at one of the busiest times of the year, Yup, that is right!! Play-off time and someone also had to add in a holiday into the mix this season. With the VHL taking a break from action for a day or two why not answer some fun light hearted questions and maybe a few more difficult ones for fun. Either way we are back with another press conference, so answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

1. Wildcard series we were able to sweep the Seattle Bears, Did this surprise you as much as it did myself?

2. Oh, we have the best team in the league next in Calgary Wranglers, are you confident or just hopeful we make it a difficult series?

3. Enough of the silly hockey talk in a press conference on Christmas Eve (at least in Japan as write this). What was the best present you ever received and why?

4. Of course, the next question as they go hand and hand, what was the worse present you received and why?

6. Fill in the blank:

1. It definitely did, not because I don't believe in our team, but because a sweep is such a decisive and dominant victory. It's a nice way to start the playoffs.

2. Very confident, we had some great games with them in the regular season and are already all warmed up in the playoffs.

3. Alienware PC, I feel like it's obvious but I've used this PC for gaming, editing, and so much more for the last 2 years, it's been extremely useful.

4. Acne cream, it was like being given a gift and being told at the same time, "Hey, fix your skin!"

5. The gift of a clutch goal in the playoffs, because Donny Carter wants a cup.

6. A Patrice Bergeron winter classic jersey (which I got and it's amazing)

On 12/25/2022 at 1:00 PM, Gaikoku-hito said:

Canadian Expat as my wife is Japanese. I teach English as ALT in a High School for Bullied Kids in the neighboring city. Before I lived in Edmonton for a logistics company as a Transportation manager. I also work part-time for a Plastic company moving recycled plastic or waste products. And I also used to deliver News papers in two different local areas about 200 papers per night.

No plans on moving back to Canada as we just built a new house that we moved into this October.

Ohh nice, that sounds interesting :)

I was surprised as Seattle is a very strong team and is known for finding ways to win in the playoffs. I definitely thought the series would have gone longer but hey, we played to our full potential and made it a quick series.

At the time of this post we have beat Calgary! This was another surprise as I thought it would have been a way closer series. This just goes to show how strong our team really is!

I honestly don't know, there have been so many gifts over the years but the biggest gift is being able to spend time with family while we still have the chance. Everyone gets older every year and you never know when you will have the "last" Christmas with a family member, so being able to spend time with them is always the best present.

The typical gift card gifts, they are never fun and seems like people would buy them last minute. 

If I could give one gift to the Wolves and the management team it would be winning the cup. Everyone here deserves it!

6. Fill in the blank:

to enjoy my time off and spend it with my wife and son. It will be my sons first Christmas so it will be a enjoyable time!

11 hours ago, Greg_Di said:

It will be my sons first Christmas

Many first to come and enjoy them as blink and they will be much older. I blinked and my sons are now 5yrs old and 7 yrs old. Crazy how fast time flies.

Also interesting seeing them enjoy older things; that I thought they wouldn`t enjoy.

6. Fill in the blank:

1. It did and it didn't. They're a great team, but we were absolutely firing on all cylinders.

2. We will get it done!

3. I honestly don't know - the thing I was most excited about was probably something I got when I was a kid

4. I hated getting socks back in the day.

5. It would be happiness to all my friends and family!

6. To recharge!