Las Vegas Aces Press Conference

oilmandan

1. He has had an incredible season this year. What an amazing stat, I think eventually someone could beat that record, but not anytime soon obviously.

2. I'm going to go off the board here and say that dogwood maple will walk away our leading goal scorer, he's just been too good this season.

3. Its awesome to see new players earning so much, congrats man. 

4. Hmmmm quite possibly, you never know with that dude 

5. The best bot award, Obviously for the best bots!

6. I think if we keep up our pace and keep scoring lots of goals we can do it 100 percent 

3 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

Las Vegas Aces Press Conference - Week Ending May 29th

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

To Claim: Click the "3 dots" in the top right of your post > share > copy link.

Then go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference, and paste your link in the box.

1. Cory just finished his last game of the regular season, ending it with a 21-0-0 record. I honestly don't know if that's a record, but I imagine it is. If so, do you think anyone will beat it anytime soon? Like I said earlier, I don't see anyone coming close to that record. 

2. @LanerDUST and @MatiasMaare currently both sitting on 31 goals to lead the Vegas, who do you think will end up on top at the end of the season and why? Rusty Dusterov, he's the better all-around player and contributes more to the team than James Kagelberg. 

3. After having @dogwoodmaple end up with back-to-back High Roller awards (most TPE earned). @Pisco our newest teammate just put up a 25 TPE week to claim it. How psyched are you to have a new high-earning member on Defense? Alternatively for Pisco, how do you feel about picking up the award in your first week back? It's always a fantastic sign for a young team like the Las Vegas Aces. When everyone contributes, that's when you are at your best. I'm excited to see what Pisco can do for this team. 

4. After his outburst in the LR against Mega Piece of Shit's evil twin MEE6. Juan Ceson/Best Bot Ever is no longer getting his practice reminders from MEE6. Do you think this is a sign of a schism in the bot ranks? No, I still believe they talk or are friends. 

5. If you had to create a VHLM Award, what would it be called and what would it be awarded for? "VHLM Fight of the Year award."

6. We're currently pretty close to being able to call the entire top 10 +/- leaderboard in the league our own. Do you think we'll be able to get all 10 to be ours by the end of the season? I had some concerns earlier in the season but with the progression this team has made throughout the season, I can't fathom the Aces not getting all 10. 

On 5/16/2022 at 5:17 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

Las Vegas Aces Press Conference - Week Ending May 22nd

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

Then go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference, and paste your link in the box.

1. We just came of a perfect double shutout sim. How impressed are you with our goalies' performances this season?

2. After shuffling the lines a bit @LanerDUSTis now on a 5 game scoring streak (league 2nd). How long do you think he will be able to keep the streak going, now that I've jinxed it?

3. Juan Ceson, leader of men and bots alike was recently found cursing at one of his "beloved bots". Do you think this is a sign that the Vegas mindset of bot bashing has rubbed off on him? 

4. For those of you who are still undrafted in the E and on pace to spend the next season there; Do you have any teams you'd like to play for? Any you'd rather not play for, if so why? (Can't remember if I already asked this as some point😅)

5. We're currently in that kind of quiet portion of the season where a lot of players find it hard to stay focused on the training. What's something your player is doing to keep their head in the game?

6. Have you tried doing VHL trivia for TPE? Some love it, others not so much. But aside from press conferences it's one of the quicker and easier ways to get another couple TPE a week. If you do try it and get a question you don't know how to answer. We have the #trivia-help channel in Discord, as well as this very helpful article by Mubbles

1. Goalies are usually under rated so its great to see them getting the recognition

2. I am doing this in the future but I still dont know the answer but id say 7 games

3. ofc ;)

4. Im not going to the E so its fine 

5. remembering that the grind will be worth it

6. It can be fun but some questions are way to difficult

7 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Cory just finished his last game of the regular season, ending it with a 21-0-0 record. I honestly don't know it that's a record, but I imagine it is. If so, do you think anyone will beat it anytime soon?

2. @LanerDUST and @MatiasMaare currently both sitting on 31 goals to lead the Vegas, who do you think will end up on top at the end of the season and why?

3. After having @dogwoodmaple end up with back to back High Roller awards (most TPE earned). @Pisco our newest teammate just put up a 25 TPE week to claim it. How psyched are you to have a new high earning member on Defense? Alternatively for Pisco, how do you feel about picking up the award in your first week back?

4. After his outburst in the LR against Mega Piece of Shit's evil twin MEE6. Juan Ceson/Best Bot Ever is no longer getting his practice reminders from MEE6. Do you think this is a sign of a schism in the bot ranks?

5. If you had to create a VHLM Award, what would it be called and what would it be awarded for?

6. We're currently pretty close to being able to call the entire top 10 +/- leaderboard in the league our own. Do you think we'll be able to get all 10 to be ours by the end of the season?

1. def not. Any records we set are for life here in vegas

2. Ill take Laner. There's no real reason except I have a 50/50 chance

3. Earning top tpe is always great for everyone not just the player. Its going to make us win a cup

4. Yes. Bots are clearly evil and worse than humans

5. Award for most PIM. No idea on a name rn. could call it 'cleanest player' to throw people off

6. Yes we will. Were the greatest team!

On 5/23/2022 at 4:57 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Cory just finished his last game of the regular season, ending it with a 21-0-0 record. I honestly don't know it that's a record, but I imagine it is. If so, do you think anyone will beat it anytime soon?

2. @LanerDUST and @MatiasMaare currently both sitting on 31 goals to lead the Vegas, who do you think will end up on top at the end of the season and why?

3. After having @dogwoodmaple end up with back to back High Roller awards (most TPE earned). @Pisco our newest teammate just put up a 25 TPE week to claim it. How psyched are you to have a new high earning member on Defense? Alternatively for Pisco, how do you feel about picking up the award in your first week back?

4. After his outburst in the LR against Mega Piece of Shit's evil twin MEE6. Juan Ceson/Best Bot Ever is no longer getting his practice reminders from MEE6. Do you think this is a sign of a schism in the bot ranks?

5. If you had to create a VHLM Award, what would it be called and what would it be awarded for?

6. We're currently pretty close to being able to call the entire top 10 +/- leaderboard in the league our own. Do you think we'll be able to get all 10 to be ours by the end of the season?

1. That's gotta be up there with Cal Ripken's consecutive game streak and Cy Young's 511 wins.  Unbreakable, untouchable!

2. I think they'll end in a tie.  Our balance is our best attribute in Vegas so it seems fitting that they would end up with the same amount.

3. I'm stoked to see Pisco get High Roller!  Definitely a future VHL All-Star

4. Dylan being destroyed by the bots is a timeline that I have predicted for some time. 

5. I'd give out an award for team total TPE gained during a season...haven't come up with a name yet.

6. I think we'll get close....very close.

On 5/23/2022 at 4:57 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Cory Is Simply the goat now

2. No Idea I think they could end up still being tied in the end

3. It was an amazing week and he’s just putting up tpe numbers

4, I feel the bots are planning an order 66 on Jaun

5. I honestly have no idea

6. Yes because we are the best team and will also win the playoffs

Aces_Bar.png

Las Vegas Aces Press Conference - Week Ending June 5th

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. We started the playoffs right by sweeping the Reapers, what was the most memorable moment in the series to you?

2. Our dominance in the faceoff circle was simply astounding in the series, how much safer does it make you feel on the ice. Knowing that we will start so many plays with the puck?

3. Our rivals in the San Diego Marlins took out Mississauga in 5 games. What do you think will be the key in our conference final match up against them?

4. Our waiver claim @Futch has been absolutely on fire in the playoffs so far. What do you think has been the key to his big playoff game?

5. After having asked for it all season, Juan Ceson finally got his wish of playing with a BOT partner on D in the playoffs. Do you think this will help mend the bot relationships after last week's outburst?

6. The Junior Showcase Tournament (JST) has now had its draft and several Vegas players go picked up. If you're one of them, how psyched are you for the tournament? And if you weren't eligible this season, what was your best experience with the JST in the past?

4 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. We started the playoffs right by sweeping the Reapers, what was the most memorable moment in the series to you?

2. Our dominance in the faceoff circle was simply astounding in the series, how much safer does it make you feel on the ice. Knowing that we will start so many plays with the puck?

3. Our rivals in the San Diego Marlins took out Mississauga in 5 games. What do you think will be the key in our conference final match up against them?

4. Our waiver claim @Futch has been absolutely on fire in the playoffs so far. What do you think has been the key to his big playoff game?

5. After having asked for it all season, Juan Ceson finally got his wish of playing with a BOT partner on D in the playoffs. Do you think this will help mend the bot relationships after last week's outburst?

6. The Junior Showcase Tournament (JST) has now had its draft and several Vegas players go picked up. If you're one of them, how psyched are you for the tournament? And if you weren't eligible this season, what was your best experience with the JST in the past?

1. Not one moment stands out, but I'd say maybe the clinching game in its entirety. Just a really solid game all around and it felt nice to go ahead and punch our ticket to the next round.

2. It's huge to know that we have an advantage in the circle right now.  We're able to set up and run our offense no matter where we are on the ice which also takes some pressure off the defense.

3. It's going to come down to our forwards against their defense.  If we're able to break through and score some early goals, I like our chances.

4. He's playing with unreal confidence right now.  He's as hot as any player in the league and I'm not sure he can be stopped!

5. Hey, if we keep on winning we could rename the team the Las Vegas Bots for all I care!  Ceson + Bots = Wins, so might as well keep it up.

6. the JST was a great experience for me last season - I was able to meet a bunch of new users and it was a nice entrance to the sim and navigating box scores and the like.

12 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

2. Puck possession means they cant score so its something I enjoy very much

3. Just play how we always have been and lets sweep them!

4. Its a step but we shall see if it works

On 5/30/2022 at 4:53 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. We started the playoffs right by sweeping the Reapers, what was the most memorable moment in the series to you? probably sweeping them lmao they were my old team and i needed revenge against them for leaving me behind.

2. Our dominance in the faceoff circle was simply astounding in the series, how much safer does it make you feel on the ice. Knowing that we will start so many plays with the puck? very good especially with my scoring it has helped a lot knowing we have good guys on the dot.

3. Our rivals in the San Diego Marlins took out Mississauga in 5 games. What do you think will be the key in our conference final match up against them?  little late but it was for sure our abilities to pound the net with shots until the goals started coming.

4. Our waiver claim @Futch has been absolutely on fire in the playoffs so far. What do you think has been the key to his big playoff game? his amazing faceoffs have supported us really well along with his good scoring and point production overall great pickup. 

5. After having asked for it all season, Juan Ceson finally got his wish of playing with a BOT partner on D in the playoffs. Do you think this will help mend the bot relationships after last week's outburst? yep hopefully according to him.

6. The Junior Showcase Tournament (JST) has now had its draft and several Vegas players go picked up. If you're one of them, how psyched are you for the tournament? And if you weren't eligible this season, what was your best experience with the JST in the past? i sucked when i was in it so not too good for me at least.

On 5/30/2022 at 6:53 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. The professionalism of both teams after the game. The handshake was great and you could smell the respect even if they don't like each other.

2. To win a game, you have to control the puck more often than not, so if we win more faceoff than the other team, it's given us an advantage to score a goal and win the game.

3. Have control over our emotions. Don't take stupid penalties and play good defensively.

4. Confidence. He believes in himself so we can see it on the ice.

5. Why not? Everyone has to adapt, even the bot. 

6. At the maximum level. It's a great opportunity to prove myself.

Aces_Bar.png

Las Vegas Aces Press Conference - Week Ending June 12th

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. We're in the finals! After the first sim we're deadlocked at 1-1 after two interesting goalie performances leading to the team being outshot winning both games. How excited are you to see how the series pans out?

2. With off-season soon being upon us, that also means award season. Who do you think might end up with some hardware once it rolls around?

3. For some of you, your time with Vegas will soon come to a close. It's been an honor having everyone. With that being said, what's your favorite Aces memory? (For those of you who aren't actually on the team, what's your favorite VHL memory?)

4. Our 3rd line has been dominant in the playoffs so far, what do you think is the key to their success?

5. After a long period of lower than normal scoring in the playoffs, our 1st line took off in the first sim of the finals. How excited are you to see @dogwoodmaple and Al Land @Big Dee get back to it?

6. With the NHL playoffs well under way, how is your favorite team doing? Or are they off golfing already?

5 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. We're in the finals! After the first sim we're deadlocked at 1-1 after two interesting goalie performances leading to the team being outshot winning both games. How excited are you to see how the series pans out?

2. With off-season soon being upon us, that also means award season. Who do you think might end up with some hardware once it rolls around?

3. For some of you, your time with Vegas will soon come to a close. It's been an honor having everyone. With that being said, what's your favorite Aces memory? (For those of you who aren't actually on the team, what's your favorite VHL memory?)

4. Our 3rd line has been dominant in the playoffs so far, what do you think is the key to their success?

5. After a long period of lower than normal scoring in the playoffs, our 1st line took off in the first sim of the finals. How excited are you to see @dogwoodmaple and Al Land @Big Dee get back to it?

6. With the NHL playoffs well under way, how is your favorite team doing? Or are they off golfing already?

1. I'm very exited I think that series is a bit like the Ottawa Vs Yukon final in the s80 vhlm final who was decided in game 7 OT so a close series for sure. 

2.  the sim league god himself Dogwoodmaple he cant not win. 

3. its nice for you to include us the local vhl member that answer random pc questions and especially 1 dumb one who try to answer every team questions this week.  I didn't answer the questions but its fine. 

4. sometimes its matchup sometimes its Simon and sometimes its chemistry something in those 3. 

5. You just cant keep the sim league god himself he is going to find a way to score you just cant. 

6. everyone is golfing right now expet 3 team rangers Edmonton and Colorado, Tampa bay is not eliminate but im sure some of their players are golfing when they have free times  

1. I'm really excited, tough to predict who will come out on top both teams are so even.

2. Not to sure about that, hopefully allot of guys on this team get some though, they deserve it.

3. My favorite memory has to be when all the loan sharks were looking for Juan, it was great

4. They have been great, always hard on the forecheck and not giving the other teams any time or space.

5. Its great to see those 2 light it up, they are amazing players for us.

6. My team is golfing already - Calgary flames

1. It's a tight series and the goalies might have to steal another game to get the fourth win.

2. Clarke or Velociraptor might win the playoffs MVP after the series win.

3. Being put on an offensive line at the JST to show what I can do even if I just put myself eligible for the draft.

4. They understand each other on the ice and they can make plays even whithout looking at each other.

5. It will give you a better chance to win, give you more flexibility in your line up and probably give more activity in the LR.

6. Pittsburgh lost in the first round (Domingue did well but he's not Shesterkin). My other team Montreal finish last so at least it will give us a good player at the draft.

On 6/6/2022 at 5:58 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. We're in the finals! After the first sim we're deadlocked at 1-1 after two interesting goalie performances leading to the team being outshot winning both games. How excited are you to see how the series pans out? I was super exited, had to go camping though and came in on the results blindly LUCKILY we won and I’m so glad to be a key part of the cup winning team.

2. With off-season soon being upon us, that also means award season. Who do you think might end up with some hardware once it rolls around? I think I might have a chance along with futch and our tendy.

3. For some of you, your time with Vegas will soon come to a close. It's been an honor having everyone. With that being said, what's your favorite Aces memory? (For those of you who aren't actually on the team, what's your favorite VHL memory?) it has been very fun getting to know everyone and playing for such a dominant team I’m very sad it’s coming to an end.

4. Our 3rd line has been dominant in the playoffs so far, what do you think is the key to their success? Probably there scoring it’s been insane for a third line they were a big key to winning the cup as they provided us with most of our depth.

5. After a long period of lower than normal scoring in the playoffs, our 1st line took off in the first sim of the finals. How excited are you to see @dogwoodmaple and Al Land @Big Dee get back to it? Very good again I’m very happy that I got to play with such a strong team.

6. With the NHL playoffs well under way, how is your favorite team doing? Or are they off golfing already? La my team mid rebuild took the oilers to 7 I was super suprised yet I knew we were gunna lose

On 6/6/2022 at 7:58 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. I'm a little late this week, but I honestly felt confident throughout the series.  After that scare in the semis, I knew we wouldn't be denied

2. I think Velociraptor Greg should bring home some hardware.  Same goes for GMoTY for Shindigs.

3. My favorite Aces memory is probably Draft Night. Just getting welcomed into the locker room and celebrating with everyone was a ton of fun.  

4. Depth. Every single skater on the third line could be a prime-line player for almost any other franchise and each of them can take over the game at a moment's notice.

5. I had a cold spell there for a bit, but I'm glad I was able to turn things around there at the end.

6. I was rooting for literally any Canadian team to win just so they could break the streak.  It will live on, though...

On 6/6/2022 at 7:58 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. We're in the finals! After the first sim we're deadlocked at 1-1 after two interesting goalie performances leading to the team being outshot winning both games. How excited are you to see how the series pans out? You won, I'm proud in the team and they should be in themselves also. 

2. With off-season soon being upon us, that also means award season. Who do you think might end up with some hardware once it rolls around? Juan Ceson for his leadership alone. He has become an fantastic defender. 

3. For some of you, your time with Vegas will soon come to a close. It's been an honor having everyone. With that being said, what's your favorite Aces memory? (For those of you who aren't actually on the team, what's your favorite VHL memory?) When the Vancouver Wolverines three-peated against Moscow. (everyone cried so hard lol). 

4. Our 3rd line has been dominant in the playoffs so far, what do you think is the key to their success? Our chemistry is stronger than any other team in the VHLM. 

5. After a long period of lower than normal scoring in the playoffs, our 1st line took off in the first sim of the finals. How excited are you to see @dogwoodmaple and Al Land @Big Dee get back to it? I was fascinated on the performance from Dogwood Maple and Al Land in the finals. 

6. With the NHL playoffs well under way, how is your favorite team doing? Or are they off golfing already? The New York Rangers unfortunately lost to the champions (Tampa Bay Lightning) in six games. 

Aces_Bar.png

Las Vegas Aces Press Conference - Week Ending June 19th

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Woo! We won the Cup! Who has your vote as Playoff MVP on the Aces?

2. How did you like the High Roller role being a thing? Did it feel like it helped make you more invested in trying to earn more TPE weekly?

3. Congratulations to @dogwoodmapleon taking home the most High Roller awards (4), as well as earning the most TPE of any Ace this season (184). What do you think was the key to his consistent hours spent working out in the Juan Ceson Practice Facilities (that are ironically never attended by Juan Ceson)?

4. We're now officially in the off-season and heading into S84. What are your plans for your player in this new season?

5. The drafts are coming up on us quickly, have you gotten any scouting interviews yet? If so, how did you feel about them?

6. Juan Ceson, as captain, has taken it upon himself to present the Las Vegas Aces awards for this season. How likely do you think it is that he'll actually do it? And if so, how likely do you think it is that he will present every single award to himself?

5 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

2. How did you like the High Roller role being a thing? Did it feel like it helped make you more invested in trying to earn more TPE weekly?

3. Congratulations to @dogwoodmapleon taking home the most High Roller awards (4), as well as earning the most TPE of any Ace this season (184). What do you think was the key to his consistent hours spent working out in the Juan Ceson Practice Facilities (that are ironically never attended by Juan Ceson)?

4. We're now officially in the off-season and heading into S84. What are your plans for your player in this new season?

5. The drafts are coming up on us quickly, have you gotten any scouting interviews yet? If so, how did you feel about them?

6. Juan Ceson, as captain, has taken it upon himself to present the Las Vegas Aces awards for this season. How likely do you think it is that he'll actually do it? And if so, how likely do you think it is that he will present every single award to himself?

1. Me myself and I (I really didnt do too much but I piss excellence)

2. It was neat. I never really had a chance at it since I dont have rookie task but its more for the new members anyways

3. The grind in the early stages can be very fun so hopefully they dont burn out

4. Bank lots of TPE

5. I have and itll be interesting since im staying VHLM

6. 10% chance. 90% Chance

1. Dogwood has my vote, He has been excellent throughout the playoffs

2. It was a cool thing, kept allot of people invested in earning.

3. He has been grinding all season, Definitely can see him doing the same for next season

4. Earn as much tpe as i can and try to impress the gms in the E

5. No interviews yet for me

6. I can see him Presenting himself with every award. Just who he is

1 minute ago, Blakemac22 said:

No interviews yet for me

For you it's going to be FA offers instead of draft interviews since you went undrafted in the E in your season of E draft eligibility. They aren't allowed to approach you as a Free Agent until the 18th, so expect the messages to start coming from GMs then.

On 6/13/2022 at 4:58 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Woo! We won the Cup! Who has your vote as Playoff MVP on the Aces? Dogwood Maple has shown that he can be one of the most prolific forwards when on fire. It's close between him and Juan Ceson.

2. How did you like the High Roller role being a thing? Did it feel like it helped make you more invested in trying to earn more TPE weekly? I was always earning 12 TPE a week so the role wouldn't affect me. 

3. Congratulations to @dogwoodmapleon taking home the highest Roller awards (4), as well as earning the most TPE of any Ace this season (184). What do you think was the key to his consistent hours spent working out in the Juan Ceson Practice Facilities (that are ironically never attended by Juan Ceson)?  Momentum, Competition, and Determination. All of those traits help him to take home the highest Roller awards. 

4. We're now officially in the off-season and heading into S84. What are your plans for your player in this new season? I want to contribute to the championship effort. I believe that my presence can help the Chicago Phoenix long-term. I'm off to a terrible start, but that will change with time. 

5. The drafts are coming up on us quickly, have you gotten any scouting interviews yet? If so, how did you feel about them? I'm not going to be in the draft but I'm keen on some of the prospects in the upcoming draft, I'm intrigued by the top five. 

6. Juan Clemson, as captain, has taken it upon himself to present the Las Vegas Aces awards for this season. How likely do you think it is that he'll do it? And if so, how likely do you think it is that he will present every single award to himself? He should present the awards in his unique way. He's the captain anyways, he sets the example for the rest of the players in the locker room.

1. I personally think Juan deserves playoff MVP, he was terrific in all the right places.

2. I don’t know much about High Roller, so I can’t really speak on it.

3. I think anyone that earns consistently will eventually see it pay off.

4. I plan to enter the draft and plan in the VHLM.

5. I have gotten a few interviews, and I can say I will play for any team that drafts me.

6. I think the awards will go to those who deserve them the most.

On 6/13/2022 at 4:58 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Some many good option! Probably William Futch, but James Kagelberg and Rustyov Dusterov are good choices too.

2. Yeah! Earn something for being active is always nice!

3. His devotion to the team and his mentally to be the best help him progress so much.

4. Enter the VHLM after being drafted. Between that continue to grow as a good player.

5. Yeah a little bit. I really don't know how where I will be picked but I'm excited!

6. As a captain it's his duty to do it so I hope he will take his responsability seriously.