Las Vegas Aces Press Conference

oilmandan

7 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

Las Vegas Aces Press Conference - Week Ending April 3

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

To Claim: Click the "3 dots" in the top right of your post > share > copy link.

Then go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference, and paste your link in the box.

1. This is my first Presser as your new GM, but what is your best @MubbleFubbles memory from his time as Vegas GM?

2. What goals do you have for your player this upcoming season?

3. How do you feel about the upcoming Hybrid attribute changes? Are you ready for them, or do you think you'll need some help adjusting?

4. With Vegas having 2 1st round picks in the upcoming draft, who would you most like to join us?

5. Some of you are about to get drafted to the VHL/E. Are you excited about it? For those already drafted, how do you feel about your future post-Vegas careers in the VHL/E?

6. Management is currently in negotiations to try and keep Juan Ceson from an early retirement, what are your predictions for how it all ends?

1. Definitely the Landon Wolanin trade, what a huge moment for us bringing in a player like that. You could tell we meant business then. We had a great talk right after about how the rest of the season would go which I appreciated.

2. I'm hoping to be competitive in the VHLE and figure out how I want to build my player.

3. I'm ready in theory, I just don't want to make decisions that make me suck all of a sudden.

4. I think Vegas should go all in on the Velociraptors available in this draft.

5. Very excited, this is my first time in the E so I'm hoping to meet the other 1/3 of the users I haven't really interacted with yet.

6. If Vegas manages to fumble keeping their Captain and VHLM MVP 1C, I think Shindigs job has to come into question.

9 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

Then go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference, and paste your link in the box.

1. This is my first Presser as your new GM, but what is your best @MubbleFubbles memory from his time as Vegas GM?

3. How do you feel about the upcoming Hybrid attribute changes? Are you ready for them, or do you think you'll need some help adjusting?

4. With Vegas having 2 1st round picks in the upcoming draft, who would you most like to join us?

5. Some of you are about to get drafted to the VHL/E. Are you excited about it? For those already drafted, how do you feel about your future post-Vegas careers in the VHL/E?

6. Management is currently in negotiations to try and keep Juan Ceson from an early retirement, what are your predictions for how it all ends?

1. I wasn't on the team very for long whilst he was the GM but he brought me back to Vegas and gave me a place on the team which was amazing.

2. I want to win the Cup and I also want to try get my build right. With the new hybrid attributes, it'll be tough to try find something that's effective.

3. I think it'll be especially tough for centers because we have to invest double the amount of point we would normally do into face-offs which means we can put as much into other attributes and it could really hamper our playing ability.

4. There are a lot of good players in the upcoming draft and I think anyone that comes in will be a huge boost to the team.

5. I'm not involved in those drafts but I am excited for my time to enter those drafts. I want to be as high a pick as I possibly can

6. I hope it all gets resolved he can be convinced not to hang up his skates.

1. When he posted a presser on Wednesday instead of Monday. Disgraceful, and he should feel ashamed ;P.

2. I'm hoping that I get drafted before the 7th round. Those are my only goals. Otherwise, I want to contribute to a locker room and enjoy my VHLM experience.

3. There will be adjustments as the meta shifts. It'll be a flow of numbers getting tweaked, but at least with this system, it's easier to change numbers around with the tools in place. 

4. The best people to pick are the ones that are proven to be active. They don't necessarily need the highest TPE values (Though they tend that way), but active players can contribute to other players getting TPE.

5. Well, I'm about to get drafted into the VHLM, so I'll answer it as though the question is framed. I'm pretty excited for a stint in the VHLM again. It's an exciting opportunity to be part of an organization dedicated to growing the league.

6. The best organizations are the ones that do right by their player. That's my opinion on the matter.

On 3/28/2022 at 5:51 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. The fact that he drafted me back here and that he traded up to do it, shows how much faith he had in my player 

2. to help whatever team drafts me in the E draft

3. it’ll take time to adjust for everyone but I kind of have a build idea now 

4. you guys need defense so at least one pick should be a defenseman 

5. I’m excited for it I figure I’m going to 1 of 2 teams so I’m interested to see who it ends up being 

6. it looks like it’s going well so far now just gotta get him to update 

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Draft week is here! Will you be watching any of the drafts live on Twitch?

2. Do you have any pick for the biggest potential steal in the VHL draft? If so, who?

3. Who do you think Chicago Phoenix will pick 1st overall in the VHL Draft? Scotty Sundin (C), or Brandt Fuhr (G)?

4. We have several Vegas alumni looking like they will go in the 1st round of the draft: Jake Thunder, Pete Mitchell, Landon Wolanin and PJ Daniels. Who do you think will be off the board first, and why?

5. @predsfan59 just came back to the league after some time away, and will be joining the team next season. What is your best advice for him to enjoy his time in Las Vegas?

6. After another week of negotiating with Juan Ceson about him staying around for another season, he somehow ended up giving himself the captaincy. How do you feel about this turn of events?

3 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Draft week is here! Will you be watching any of the drafts live on Twitch? I'll try my best to watch. 

2. Do you have any pick for the biggest potential steal in the VHL draft? If so, who? Brandt Fuhr for sure. 

3. Who do you think Chicago Phoenix will pick 1st overall in the VHL Draft? Scotty Sundin (C), or Brandt Fuhr (G)? Brandt Fuhr

4. We have several Vegas alumni looking like they will go in the 1st round of the draft: Jake Thunder, Pete Mitchell, Landon Wolanin and PJ Daniels. Who do you think will be off the board first, and why? Pete Mitchell. He's the best one on the board. 

5. @predsfan59 just came back to the league after some time away, and will be joining the team next season. What is your best advice for him to enjoy his time in Las Vegas? Try to make every moment count. 

6. After another week of negotiating with Juan Ceson about him staying around for another season, he somehow ended up giving himself the captaincy. How do you feel about this turn of events?I hope it's the right decision for him and his career. I think he can still be a contributing player on the team. 

To Claim: Click the "3 dots" in the top right of your post > share > copy link.

Then go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference, and paste your link in the box.

You better believe it.  I am addicted to this league.  I watched the M draft, sadly not getting picked!!

2. Do you have any pick for the biggest potential steal in the VHL draft? If so, who?

Haven’t thought about a steal because I have little knowledge of any team looking to trade draft picks to facilitate a steal or are holding back for a sleeper.  When I’m in the league a few seasons and have some experience maybe I could answer this intelligently.  But then again, maybe not.

3. Who do you think Chicago Phoenix will pick 1st overall in the VHL Draft? Scotty Sundin (C), or Brandt Fuhr (G)?

Either one is going to help the team, but with Chicago not having a goalie on the roster, I would expect them to go with Fuhr.

4. We have several Vegas alumni looking like they will go in the 1st round of the draft: Jake Thunder, Pete Mitchell, Landon Wolanin and PJ Daniels. Who do you think will be off the board first, and why?

Pete Mitchell has all the talent to lead a team with scoring and assists.  I think Pete will be the first Aces to go.  

5. @predsfan59 just came back to the league after some time away, and will be joining the team next season. What is your best advice for him to enjoy his time in Las Vegas?

Follow your captain’s advice.  He will lead you on a path to somewhere.

6. After another week of negotiating with Juan Ceson about him staying around for another season, he somehow ended up giving himself the captaincy. How do you feel about this turn of events?

He is a leader of bots.  His brain works differently.  If the knobs get turned to the right positions, who knows what his potential could be.

To Claim: Click the "3 dots" in the top right of your post > share > copy link.

Then go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference, and paste your link in the box.

You better believe it.  I am addicted to this league.  I watched the M draft, sadly not getting picked!!

Haven’t thought about a steal because I have little knowledge of any team looking to trade draft picks to facilitate a steal or are holding back for a sleeper.  When I’m in the league a few seasons and have some experience maybe I could answer this intelligently.  But then again, maybe not.

3. Who do you think Chicago Phoenix will pick 1st overall in the VHL Draft? Scotty Sundin (C), or Brandt Fuhr (G)?

Either one is going to help the team, but with Chicago not having a goalie on the roster, I would expect them to go with Fuhr.

Pete Mitchell has all the talent to lead a team with scoring and assists.  I think Pete will be the first Aces to go.  

5. @predsfan59 just came back to the league after some time away, and will be joining the team next season. What is your best advice for him to enjoy his time in Las Vegas?

Follow your captain’s advice.  He will lead you on a path to somewhere.

6. After another week of negotiating with Juan Ceson about him staying around for another season, he somehow ended up giving himself the captaincy. How do you feel about this turn of events?

He is a leader of bots.  His brain works differently.  If the knobs get turned to the right positions, who knows what his potential could be.

7 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

3. Who do you think Chicago Phoenix will pick 1st overall in the VHL Draft? Scotty Sundin (C), or Brandt Fuhr (G)?

5. @predsfan59 just came back to the league after some time away, and will be joining the team next season. What is your best advice for him to enjoy his time in Las Vegas?

6. After another week of negotiating with Juan Ceson about him staying around for another season, he somehow ended up giving himself the captaincy. How do you feel about this turn of events?

1. I'll try watch a few rounds of the VHL and VHLE draft and I'll definitely be watching the VHLM draft to see where I end up.

2. I don't really have a steal as such but there are quite a few Dmen in and around the 260 TPE mark so they could be a steal if some of them fall down the draft a bit.

3. I would go with Scotty Sundin because I think they will have a better chance at getting a top goalie in S84 draft than getting a top center but either choice will be huge.

4. I think it will be Jake Thunder, I think he will be picked at 10th by Calgary and they could really use a good prospect in the back end.

5. The locker room can be a bit mental but don't think too much about it and just vibe. It's a really great place to be

6. I'm alright with it to be honest. Have a captain who is determined and head strong can be good for a team so I think he'll make a great captain.

9 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. I might watch the VHLM draft until I get selected. Don't really care about the VHL and VHLE right now. 
2. Baxter Arcanum is critically underrated considering the central scouting draft rankings. Acranum is a rapidly growing player in terms of skill relative to their peers in the same class so I would like to see them get selected a bit sooner. 

3. If you have a pick in the first round you should never select for need and always pick the best player available. Scotty Sundin has to be picked first. Any other players would be sub-optimal. 

4. I said you should always take the best player in the first round, but the lack of depth in terms of forwards might mean a GM will select Mitchell before Thunder. 
5. Don't burn yourself out and have fun. This is a friggin simulation hockey league, not your job. 

6. Those bots needed to be captained by someone and only a character such as Ceson is brave enough to do it. 

12 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. I’ll be watching the VHL and the E drafts as those are the only ones that effect me

2. I haven’t really payed to much attention outside of round 1 but I know there will be someone who makes themselves a steal

3. either player would be a instant impact that being said, I believe they go with Scotty

4. I’m going to say Thunder is the first one off the board because a lot of teams need a high level defenseman 

5. first thing welcome back, second is just enjoy the LR for all its insanity and you’ll have fun even as a lurker 

6. considering we never named a captain this past season I’m not surprised by his actions, hopefully his claim will be enough to make him stay

15 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1) All of them, I'm so excited I'm ready to find out who I end up with and then who I get to have on San Diego next season

2) Probably Siyan Yasilievich or Ivan Retoslav, both have put a lot into the site over the last season, and their players are looking great!

3) I assume Sundin will go first, just because of how much they've earned and you can't really go wrong with a good forward

4) Jake Thunder for sure, defencemen are worth a lot in this draft and Thunder is one of the best, but the rest of us forwards are pretty good too so I expect we get picked off shortly afterwards

5) welcome back! it's hard not to enjoy your time in Vegas, so don't actively work to hate it and you'll be fine

6) So you're saying he's captain now? good to know I'll keep this for my records.

On 4/4/2022 at 2:02 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

yeah the vhle one because im in it.

i dont follow the vhl much mainly the vhlm and the vhle.

3. Who do you think Chicago Phoenix will pick 1st overall in the VHL Draft? Scotty Sundin (C), or Brandt Fuhr (G)? scotty sundin.

4. We have several Vegas alumni looking like they will go in the 1st round of the draft: Jake Thunder, Pete Mitchell, Landon Wolanin and PJ Daniels. Who do you

think will be off the board first, and why? jake thunder because he has the coolest name

5. @predsfan59 just came back to the league after some time away, and will be joining the team next season. What is your best advice for him to enjoy his time in Las Vegas? be active and talk in chats because its a very good team with great atmosphere

6. After another week of negotiating with Juan Ceson about him staying around for another season, he somehow ended up giving himself the captaincy. How do you feel about this turn of events? suprised very suprised.

On 4/4/2022 at 3:02 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Doing this as its going on and yes ish

2. Myself. I am the best Dman to ever live and Vegas stole me from everyone else

3. the G. Goalies are 100% more important and if you take a C youre making a mistake

4. I am not familiar with any of them so I cant comment on this

5. Dont go too hard into task if you get burnt easily. PTs almost killed me last player

6. Whatever works. dont break it or else

Aces_Bar.png

Las Vegas Aces Press Conference - Week Ending April 17

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. The draft was a big success, just about everything went according to plan. How do you feel about our new pickups/being picked up by Vegas?

2. With training camp being open this week, giving a lot of us a nice boost to our TPE earning, what has your player been focusing on improving this Training Camp?

3. We're implementing the "High roller" role in the Discord LR, awarded to the highest TPE earning member every week (with the caveat of not being able to win it 2 weeks in a row). For now the role just gets a fancy golden name for the week. Do you have any other ideas for little perks to give the role?

4. With the hybrid attribute change, everything is up in the air and no one knows what to predict for this coming season. But with that being said who do you think will lead the team in Goal, Assists, Points and Shot Blocks at the end of the regular season?

5. We had a bit of a hiccup and actually ended up losing Travis Clark in goal for a minute due to an eligibility mix up between the VHLM and VHLE, but he's going to be coming back to us. How big do you think that will be for our success this season?

6. Management is currently working hard on trying to get Juan Ceson to actually apply himself to his off-season training, to embrace the role as team enforcer. What words of encouragement do you have for Juan?

30 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. The draft was a big success, just about everything went according to plan. How do you feel about our new pickups/being picked up by Vegas?

2. With training camp being open this week, giving a lot of us a nice boost to our TPE earning, what has your player been focusing on improving this Training Camp?

3. We're implementing the "High roller" role in the Discord LR, awarded to the highest TPE earning member every week (with the caveat of not being able to win it 2 weeks in a row). For now the role just gets a fancy golden name for the week. Do you have any other ideas for little perks to give the role?

4. With the hybrid attribute change, everything is up in the air and no one knows what to predict for this coming season. But with that being said who do you think will lead the team in Goal, Assists, Points and Shot Blocks at the end of the regular season?

5. We had a bit of a hiccup and actually ended up losing Travis Clark in goal for a minute due to an eligibility mix up between the VHLM and VHLE, but he's going to be coming back to us. How big do you think that will be for our success this season?

6. Management is currently working hard on trying to get Juan Ceson to actually apply himself to his off-season training, to embrace the role as team enforcer. What words of encouragement do you have for Juan?

1. I am one of those picks and am very excited for the season!

2. Poke Checking for the defense

3. idk exactly what could be given as an extra reward

4. As far as shot blocks....Itll be me ofc

5. Huge. Goalies are like gods

6. Kick ass smoke grass and itll work out

8 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. I'm thrilled to be in Vegas! I think we absolutely nailed the draft and picked up some potential award winners.

2. Main thing I've been focusing on has been my strength. I've been hitting the gym to make sure I can withstand the grind of a long season.

3. I think we should allow the winner to rename any bots and their bot commands for the week.

4. My pick for assists is Dusterov and goals would have to be Anton Bielas.

5. How big?  Enormous!  Elephant-sized big. Game changer-type big.

6. Well he told me that if I even looked at him, he'd slug me so...I'll let my other teammates speak about that.

Edited by dogwoodmaple

Aces_Bar.png

Las Vegas Aces Press Conference - Week Ending April 24

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. We currently have the vote for captaincy open. It will close at the end of pre-season, if you haven't voted yet. Please go do so! Which brings us to the question: What do you think makes a great captain?

2. Pre-season has started! We're off to a hot 3-0 start having played Mexico 3 times. If you had to pick three stars from the first sim, who would it be? You can find links to the stats from the games in the Discord LR.

3. Easter Weekend just passed, do you celebrate it? And if so, what did you do for Easter?

4. The pre-season VHLM Power Rankings had us as one of the favorites to win it all this season. How do you feel about our chances? What's our biggest weakness, and our biggest strength in your opinion?

5. With everyone having settled into a build for the new Hybrid attribute system, how do you feel about yours so far? Happy? Or would you want to change something? If so, what?

6. Do you play/have you played hockey? If so what position do/did you play? I started off as a defenseman, but moved up to winger when one of my friends wanted to try playing D.

4 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. We currently have the vote for captaincy open. It will close at the end of pre-season, if you haven't voted yet. Please go do so! Which brings us to the question: What do you think makes a great captain? Charisma and Wisdom. The acceptance to understand someone or realize something isn't right. 

2. Pre-season has started! We're off to a hot 3-0 start having played Mexico 3 times. If you had to pick three stars from the first sim, who would it be? Travis Clark, Rustyov Dusterov and Dogwood Maple. 

3. Easter Weekend just passed, do you celebrate it? And if so, what did you do for Easter? I ate some delicious chicken and rice. We had church service as well. 

4. The pre-season VHLM Power Rankings had us as one of the favorites to win it all this season. How do you feel about our chances? What's our biggest weakness, and our biggest strength in your opinion? I believe you guys have a great chance to win it all. The problem is chemistry and when that chemistry clicks you can be one of the most dangerous teams I've seen. Everyone has to participate in a win. 

5. With everyone having settled into a build for the new Hybrid attribute system, how do you feel about yours so far? Happy? Or would you want to change something? If so, what? Just getting to feel it a bit more. Since I came into the league early, I'm going to have to restart again. I'm putting the work in though. 

6. Do you play/have you played hockey? If so what position do/did you play? I've played hockey as a defender, but that didn't work at all. 

17 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. We currently have the vote for captaincy open. It will close at the end of pre-season, if you haven't voted yet. Please go do so! Which brings us to the question: What do you think makes a great captain?

2. Pre-season has started! We're off to a hot 3-0 start having played Mexico 3 times. If you had to pick three stars from the first sim, who would it be? You can find links to the stats from the games in the Discord LR.

3. Easter Weekend just passed, do you celebrate it? And if so, what did you do for Easter?

4. The pre-season VHLM Power Rankings had us as one of the favorites to win it all this season. How do you feel about our chances? What's our biggest weakness, and our biggest strength in your opinion?

5. With everyone having settled into a build for the new Hybrid attribute system, how do you feel about yours so far? Happy? Or would you want to change something? If so, what?

6. Do you play/have you played hockey? If so what position do/did you play? I started off as a defenseman, but moved up to winger when one of my friends wanted to try playing D.

1. I think that a great captain is someone who can be interactive with their team mates and help others learn what they've learned

2. Rustyov Dusterov is up there, Dogwood Maple was pretty good, and either Blake McTavish, Velociraptor Greg, or Travis Clark

3. Not much, got some chocolate and relaxed for a few days

4. From what I can tell, we don't really have any weaknesses and we seem strong everywhere

5. I'm liking my new build more than my old one

6. I do play hockey and I play goalie

On 4/18/2022 at 1:44 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. I think what makes a great captain is a person who's willing to be active as a player consistently and is willing to help the team's newer members.

2. Seeing as I have a bit of catching up to do, I'd have to say Rustyov Dusterov, Dogwood Maple, and Travis Clark.

3. Nothing much happened since my family just recovered from COVID. But we did go out for boba on Easter Sunday.

4. Biggest strength has to be goaltending and our forward core. Biggest weakness is our defensive depth despite having some really good defensemen. I think we could really go far if we fill those holes.

5. I'm in the process of just experimenting, I'll base my build on some of the stuff that might be potentially viable, but I really want to just mess around and see what works and what doesn't.

6. I don't know how to skate so I don't play ice hockey. I have played some floor hockey intramurals before and I played both goalie and defense.

On 4/18/2022 at 2:44 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. A good captain is a person who can see from both views, pick up their teammates, lead and be able to play with grit. He need to lead with his play and example. Finally they can’t be a problem on the ice, and getting ejected

2. As I have recently been added during the pre season for what I can say three of our stars have been Dogwood Maple, Velociraptor Greg and Travis Clark

1. A good captain is a person who can see from both views, pick up their teammates, lead and be able to play with grit. He need to lead with his play and example. Finally they can’t be a problem on the ice, and getting ejected

2. As I have recently been added during the pre season for what I can say three of our stars have been Dogwood Maple, Velociraptor Greg and Travis Clark

3. I do celebrate Easter but it has been weird It’s been the first time this past weekend going back to church for Easter since 2019.

4. I feel we will win the entire thing got to be confident. I would say our biggest strength is our leadership but being so new I do not know really a weakness.

5. Im new to the game so no opinion.

6. I used to play hockey as goalie then rw but, then I moved back to Florida from Connecticut (have met Marty St. Louis and was two grades ahead of his son) and have focused on baseball. I still enjoy playing hockey games like this and watching NHL games being neighbors with Ryan McDonough and Stammer for the Bolts. 

Edited by Futch

On 4/18/2022 at 12:44 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. We currently have the vote for captaincy open. It will close at the end of pre-season, if you haven't voted yet. Please go do so! Which brings us to the question: What do you think makes a great captain? leading by example in my opinion, ive had captains in sports that have done what they tell you not to and they are allways the worse ones.

2. Pre-season has started! We're off to a hot 3-0 start having played Mexico 3 times. If you had to pick three stars from the first sim, who would it be? You can find links to the stats from the games in the Discord LR.  little late but i was one of the 3 stars. everyone did good in preseason

3. Easter Weekend just passed, do you celebrate it? And if so, what did you do for Easter? went to my grandparents house and ate a ton of food feelin good.

4. The pre-season VHLM Power Rankings had us as one of the favorites to win it all this season. How do you feel about our chances? What's our biggest weakness, and our biggest strength in your opinion? we have incredible offence depth and skill. i just think we need a little more depth on defense

5. With everyone having settled into a build for the new Hybrid attribute system, how do you feel about yours so far? Happy? Or would you want to change something? If so, what? i feel very good ive been wanting to change my build and this was the perfect time to do so.

6. Do you play/have you played hockey? If so what position do/did you play? I started off as a defenseman, but moved up to winger when one of my friends wanted to try playing D. i play right wing.

On 4/18/2022 at 2:44 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. I think Juan Ceson is the true Captain of the People (and bots)!

2. Not to toot my proverbial own horn, but I'll ride with me, Anton Bielas and Rustyov Dusterov.

3. My family and I all got together for brunch and it was a fantastic weekend!

4. I love our chances to win this season!  I think the main weakness is our youth...but hopefully we can overcome that once we gain some more experience.

5. I'm a little unsure of my build at the moment, but it's so early that I'm not going to get too high or too low either way. It's a long season!

6. I've never played hockey, but I would've loved to be a defenseman in real life.

On 4/18/2022 at 1:44 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. I didn't vote because I'm lame. I always appreciate goalies as captains because they have lots of pressure to perform and get the most hate.

2. Travis Clark, Markus Emerson, Anton Bielas

3. I went out camping 

4. We are going to win. We dont have weaknesses

5. Im happy with my build. Going all in on defense

6. Ive never played hockey and still cant stop when skating.