Las Vegas Aces Press Conference

oilmandan

Aces_Bar.png

Press Conference - Week Ending March 13

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

To Claim: Go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference

1. Playoffs are on the horizon and as the seventh seed, we'll be going up against the second seed (To be determined). Are you looking forward to the challenge of coming up against a team that finished so high in the standings? 

2. Who would you say has been Las Vegas Aces' MVP over the course of this season?

3. We bought in quite a few waiver players at the trade deadline, such as Fraser Wallace, Cobalt Burns and Ilya Bryzgalov, what did you make of our waiver acquisitions at the trade deadline?

4. Speaking of Devise, his real life last name is Power, which is a great last name. How well would the last name Power gel with your (or your players) first name?

5. Shindigs always answers our questions in the Press Conferences despite never being on the Aces with a player and never claiming his answers for TPE. Some would say that is pretty crazy, what's the craziest thing you've ever done?

6. Finally, the big announcement this week was that I'm stepping down after season  we'll be using new attributes after this season, how do you feel about the change to the hybrid attributes? 

@Blakemac22 @Big Dee @Shawner40 @CDS_Leb  @BenTheViking64 @EMoney002 @Crstats23 @xNJDevilsFanx @LanerDUST @Da Trifecta @ClarkClanT @Spaceium @Thunder @bradendoucette88  @axtron @Ian Kingston @dylanjj37@Patty @Hoopydog@jacobcarson877  @Ledge @Devise

20 minutes ago, MubbleFubbles said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

To Claim: Go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference

1. Playoffs are on the horizon and as the seventh seed, we'll be going up against the second seed (To be determined). Are you looking forward to the challenge of coming up against a team that finished so high in the standings? 

2. Who would you say has been Las Vegas Aces' MVP over the course of this season?

3. We bought in quite a few waiver players at the trade deadline, such as Fraser Wallace, Cobalt Burns and Ilya Bryzgalov, what did you make of our waiver acquisitions at the trade deadline?

4. Speaking of Devise, his real life last name is Power, which is a great last name. How well would the last name Power gel with your (or your players) first name?

5. Shindigs always answers our questions in the Press Conferences despite never being on the Aces with a player and never claiming his answers for TPE. Some would say that is pretty crazy, what's the craziest thing you've ever done?

6. Finally, the big announcement this week was that I'm stepping down after season  we'll be using new attributes after this season, how do you feel about the change to the hybrid attributes? 

@Blakemac22 @Big Dee @Shawner40 @CDS_Leb  @BenTheViking64 @EMoney002 @Crstats23 @xNJDevilsFanx @LanerDUST @Da Trifecta @ClarkClanT @Spaceium @Thunder @bradendoucette88  @axtron @Ian Kingston @dylanjj37@Patty @Hoopydog@jacobcarson877  @Ledge @Devise

1. Indeed this is quite the challenge. I’ll admit I have been a bit slacking in terms of pre game preparation but knowing what awaits I’ll be training harder than ever for the team! The challenge excites everyone.

2. I haven’t been on the team long but it’s probably Pete Mitchell. Even when I first got here he clearly felt like the leader of the team and steps up for us game in and game out.

3. Great new blood for the team! Ilya in particular is hilarious. He hasn’t gotten a win with us yet but ya know “It’s only a game”. 

4. My name doesn’t really mesh with “Power” really but back when my parents were deciding my name one of them proposed Max but it never really gained traction. Max Power would have been pretty badass!

5. I’ve never done stuff that was too crazy although there was this one time my friends somehow got me to ride Kingda Ka. I was left scared shitless afterwards but probably the closest thing to crazy you’ll get.

6. I’m excited that I might have a chance to utilize more of my playmaking ability and the game is less one dimensional! Probably also means the Vancouver Wolves are screwed. Yeah no one is going to their funeral if they fall off.

1 hour ago, MubbleFubbles said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Playoffs are on the horizon and as the seventh seed, we'll be going up against the second seed (To be determined). Are you looking forward to the challenge of coming up against a team that finished so high in the standings? I'm looking forward to the challenge and I think we can win against the Houston Bulls this season if we stay consistent and play our game. 

2. Who would you say has been Las Vegas Aces' MVP over the course of this season? Pete Mitchell without a doubt. I inspire to be like him in the coming seasons. 

3. We bought in quite a few waiver players at the trade deadline, such as Fraser Wallace, Cobalt Burns and Ilya Bryzgalov, what did you make of our waiver acquisitions at the trade deadline? I like the addition of Illya Bryzgalov already. He seems like a great player off and on the ice. 

4. Speaking of Devise, his real life last name is Power, which is a great last name. How well would the last name Power gel with your (or your players) first name? Hmm. "PJ Power" doesn't sound terrible after-all. It would blend pretty well. 

5. Shindigs always answers our questions in the Press Conferences despite never being on the Aces with a player and never claiming his answers for TPE. Some would say that is pretty crazy, what's the craziest thing you've ever done? Probably jumped off the top of my roof. If I do anything "crazy" you know my life is in danger because my parents will kill me. 

6. Finally, the big announcement this week was that I'm stepping down after season  we'll be using new attributes after this season, how do you feel about the change to the hybrid attributes?  It's a tough change for me because I just really started my journey to the VHL this season and I had a great build in mind. I guess that will never come to fruition. 

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. I knew it would be a challenge against anyone, but it’s time to get to work and shock the league 

2. I don’t want to say me, so I’ll go with Daniels 

3. I like them good players and great people to help make the LR even better

4. my name it wouldn’t work well, Pete Power though could work 

5. hockey team jumped off the roof of someone’s house to celebrate winning a title, to this day I’m surprised no one got hurt 

6. I’m sorta indifferent on the change but, I like how it’ll give players some individuality at least till someone finds a “new meta”

To Claim: Go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference

Absolutely!!  As I recall the GM said these teams need to change their lineup for the playoffs and brings them back to reality.  It doesn’t matter who we play, we are in it to win it.

I’m going with Pete Mitchell cuz he leads the team in points and goals, and is right behind CDS Lab in assists.  But, I have to throw in Juan Ceson as a close 2nd because of his Discord activity! @dylanjj37, @Crstats23

Anyone who helps us win is welcome.  Looks like GM is planning for the future also.

It would make me sound like an attorney chasing ambulances for clients.

5. Shindigs always answers our questions in the Press Conferences despite never being on the Aces with aplayer and never claiming his answers for TPE. Somewould say that is pretty crazy, what's the craziest thingyou've ever done?

I cant answer that.  The statute of limitations is not up.

6. Finally, the big announcement this week was that I'mstepping down after season  we'll be using new attributesafter this season, how do you feel about the change tothe hybrid attributes

You cant step down.  You know your shit.  As far as the attributes, it should be interesting.  I’m ready for anything.

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. It has no doubt happened before where a lower seed team takes down a higher seed. I say bring it on

2. Hard not to say Pete Mitchell, has led the team in a lot of important categories. 

3. Some nice looking recreates, hopefully we can earn enough TPE to make a difference

4. Ehhhhh, doesn't exactly roll off the tongue

5. I've eaten some questionable things over the years

6. I'm gonna miss u bro. Also, I'm glad the Metawolves will be shot down

10 hours ago, MubbleFubbles said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

And we're back for more! Somehow Bo snuck his way into the Vegas Presser again. It's getting uncanny at this point!

1. Clearly you're just going for the Team Clue style redemption arc of coming from the low seed all the way to the finals. Can't see how it would possibly fail!

2. Probably Juan Ceson, with defense like that. How could you not pick him?😅

3. Very strong pickups, and our knowledge of the universe has gone up by approximately 96% due to the acquisition of Bryz.

4. Bo Power is a pretty powerful name, ngl. But I would probably go with Clue Glue™ Power as the player name of choice, if I was to go down that route.

5. That seems like a completely reasonable thing to do, I have no idea what you are talking about! And for legal reasons I'll have to pass on actually answering that question, and answer with probably the 2nd craziest thing I've done. Which was that one time where during cramming season in school I listened to the same song on repeat while studying for roughly two weeks. (about 5700 consecutive listens). I didn't even stop cause cause I was tired of the song, either.🤣

6. YPE is the best word to describe it. Since I spend a lot of time in the Moscow LR I was pretty clued in on this being something that was going to happen, as the topic came up a lot of times. In fact hybrid attributes being revived as the solution came from the Moscow LR after a random meta discussion derailed into a 6 hour "KGB" meeting where Eno posted his old spreadsheet that became the framework the solution was build from. That being said though after it became official BOG business I had little to no insight into what the exact solution would be, and so far it looks like it will do everything I was hoping it would do. So that's really well above and beyond my expectations.

19 hours ago, MubbleFubbles said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. I'm excited for the playoffs challenge. I think we could surprise some people with our performance and we cant why we cant make it to the next round.

2.  I'd have to give it to Pete Mitchell. He leads the team in points but he's also got a whopping 8 game winning goals. That is some proper clutch player stuff right there.

3. I'm a bit biased in this obviously but I think we can add a bit more depth to the lineup and also bring a bit of locker room spirit.

4. I'm not a fan of Fraser Power or Artair Power. Doesn't flow of the tongue very easily.

5. I don't do a whole lot of crazy stuff but I am known for my crazy sandwich and wrap fillings

6. I'm not sure about the new attributes if I'm honest. I'm not sure that they will fix the meta builds. My old player in the VHLE is a D man and is 6th in scoring with 60 passing but I guess we'll have to wait an see.

1. I am personally rooting for you Aces to win it all.  Last year the Aces were formidable and I think you are the sleeper in the conference to do great things.

2. Normally I'd pick a defenseman (I am biased) but Pete Mitchell has to be the guy.  

3.  Mubble @MubbleFubblesand Co have been very active and picked up a lot of talent.  I think its smart going into the playoff to have a deep bench and to not lose sight on next year as well.

4. I like it.  Brian Power has a ring.  Not as good as Brian Payne but not bad.

5. That is crazy.  I am on the same team as Shindig and I am claiming them.  Craziest thing I have done would be to bungee jump off of Stratosphere hotel in Vegas.  Bad idea

6. I am sad you're stepping down Mubble.  I wish we could get the crew back together on the same team someday, you are super helpful to new players.  The new changes in the player builds will be interesting and fun to try out.  My dude seems to be a middle of the road player regardless of TPE so maybe it will work out for me. 

On 3/7/2022 at 1:19 PM, MubbleFubbles said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

Yeah I hope we can win against a higher seeded team I think we can.

Not me that’s for sure.

3. We bought in quite a few waiver players at the trade deadline, such as Fraser Wallace, Cobalt Burns and Ilya Bryzgalov, what did you make of our waiver acquisitions at the trade deadline? Very very good more players the better.

4. Speaking of Devise, his real life last name is Power, which is a great last name. How well would the last name Power gel with your (or your players) first name? Rustyov power is not a very good fit for a player name.

5. Shindigs always answers our questions in the Press Conferences despite never being on the Aces with a player and never claiming his answers for TPE. Some would say that is pretty crazy, what's the craziest thing you've ever done? Probably eat ice cream with ketchup Dont ask I was very bored.

hybrid attributes I honestly don’t know what that means… 

Aces_Bar.png

Press Conference - Week Ending March 20

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. As I write these up, we're entering Game 7 with the Philadelphia Reapers, what are your thoughts on how the series has gone so far? (If answering after series ends, thoughts on how it went) 

2. Who would you say has been Las Vegas Aces' MVP during this playoff series?

3. What are your goals for your player next season?  

4. Is there anything you'd like to see added to the portal that would help your (or a new member's) experience in the league? (E.g. Easier navigation, Starting Player Build Advice, etc.) 

5. If the VHL had the option to create a face for our players, do you think there would be more players with or without facial hair? 

6. Talk about a time where you managed to do something when no-one else expected you'd be able to pull it off. 

@Blakemac22 @Big Dee @Shawner40 @CDS_Leb  @BenTheViking64 @EMoney002 @Crstats23 @xNJDevilsFanx @LanerDUST @Da Trifecta @ClarkClanT @Spaceium @Thunder @bradendoucette88  @axtron @Ian Kingston @dylanjj37@Patty @Hoopydog@jacobcarson877  @Ledge @Devise @ssssean

4 minutes ago, MubbleFubbles said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. As I write these up, we're entering Game 7 with the Philadelphia Reapers, what are your thoughts on how the series has gone so far? (If answering after series ends, thoughts on how it went) 

4. Is there anything you'd like to see added to the portal that would help your (or a new member's) experience in the league? (E.g. Easier navigation, Starting Player Build Advice, etc.) 

5. If the VHL had the option to create a face for our players, do you think there would be more players with or without facial hair? 

6. Talk about a time where you managed to do something when no-one else expected you'd be able to pull it off. 

@Blakemac22 @Big Dee @Shawner40 @CDS_Leb  @BenTheViking64 @EMoney002 @Crstats23 @xNJDevilsFanx @LanerDUST @Da Trifecta @ClarkClanT @Spaceium @Thunder @bradendoucette88  @axtron @Ian Kingston @dylanjj37@Patty @Hoopydog@jacobcarson877  @Ledge @Devise @ssssean

It's time!

1. You've been killing it (no pun intended). It's great to see how far this team has come this season. After losing Alex to IA, a lot of players had to step up.

2. At 2PPG pace, it's pretty hard to bet against Landon Wolanin @jacobcarson877

3. To finally, after 10,000 years team up with The Board Game Clue on Skates and make the league into our [REDACTED].

4. Clue Glue™ Memes button, we need it! But really I think you covered the most important additions in your thread on the matter.

5. Yes! Now that Clue Glue™ Beard Wax is available on the market, I think everyone would end up with a beard. Not necessarily by choice, it would just kind of happen.

6. Probably the 100% win rate season in EHM. I honestly didn't even think it was possible myself when I started the save where I eventually did it, I even set an alternative end goal of winning the most cups in NHL history (25). I ended up getting the 100% wr season 3 years before the cup record though, and learned so much along the way. 

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. As I write these up, we're entering Game 7 with the Philadelphia Reapers, what are your thoughts on how the series has gone so far? (If answering after series ends, thoughts on how it went)  I can't really be surprised since we owned Philadelphia throughout the regular season but now we have to stay stronger than ever to win this Game 7 and advance to the next round. 

2. Who would you say has been Las Vegas Aces' MVP during this playoff series? I'd be biased if I said me so I'm going with Pete Mitchell. 

3. What are your goals for your player next season?  I don't have any goals yet until I land on my new VHLE team. 

4. Is there anything you'd like to see added to the portal that would help your (or a new member's) experience in the league? (E.g. Easier navigation, Starting Player Build Advice, etc.)  A player of the week for VHL, VHLE and VHLM.  I think this would grab a lot of attention from members themselves. 

5. If the VHL had the option to create a face for our players, do you think there would be more players with or without facial hair?  With facial hair. There's more manly builds in VHL. 

6. Talk about a time where you managed to do something when no-one else expected you'd be able to pull it off.  Playing Hockey on a gym floor. I eventually fell and hit my butt really hard on the surface of the ground but I still managed to score a goal. Even my PE teacher was surprised. 

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. It's been great, the Reapers are a good team and I'm proud that we've stayed with them thus far, win or lose. 

2. Hard not to say Wolanin, he's been a great pickup and has piled up the points. PJ Daniels is also bringing the heat, love to see it

3. Lead the VHLM in goals and points. It's lofty, but with good linemates and the right circumstances, I like my chances

4. Easier navigation would for sure be something I'd like to see, maybe a quick video of what every aspect of the forum and portal is and does

5. With, for sure. I'd imagine lots of users would like their fake online hockey player to be 6'5 220 with a huge beard

6. I'm a fan of American Ninja Warrior, and there are gyms all over that now boast warped walls. I'm not very tall, generously 5'6, but I got up the 12 foot (I think) wall and everyone was shocked

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. I think it's going better than I though it would. We are putting up a good fight and we have done a great job to get them to game 7. Now it's just a 1 off game.

2. I'd go with Landon Wolanin like averaging 2 points a game is nuts

3. I want to be one of the best players in the VHLM and make sure everyone knows who I am

4. Maybe some example build advice could be pretty sweet but I think the league does a good job as is to help new players

5. More with facial hair definitely

6. I got a B in English after I was predicted to fail it, probably my most proud achievement to date 

To Claim: Go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference

Its taking us longer than I expected to send Philadelphia home.  They are testing my patience.

Pete Mitchell.  He’s the scoring machine.  

To get drafted in the E and help that team get a champion trophy.

4. Is there anything you'd like to see added to the portal that would help your (or a new member's) experience in the league? (E.g. Easier navigation, Starting Player Build Advice, etc.) 

Nah….  I want the newbies to suffer like I did trying to figure this out.  Just kidding.  Maybe a tab for easy access to the points.  Its probably there somewhere but I dont know where.  I scroll down to the bottom to find the links every day.

Probably without because given the talent many people have with graphics, I bet they woudl come up with some cool shit.

6. Talk about a time where you managed to do something when no-one else expected you'd be able to pull it off. 

My trophy wife.  Enough said!!

On 3/14/2022 at 2:47 PM, MubbleFubbles said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Series went better then I thought it would from a team level, from a player perspective I sucked so I’m annoyed about my own performance 

2. oh that’s easy, Wolanin was about 2PPG so it’s easily him

3. I’m going up to the E, so I just want to help whatever team I’m on

4. Starting build advice, because most people will just apply TPE without thinking about what the stat does

5. depends, can we edit the picture throughout the season, so that way during playoffs we can give the faces a playoff beard if we want

6. Not really me but, in high school my hockey team won the state championship against a team that had a now Stanley Cup winner, kid was also the best player in the state by far 

On 3/14/2022 at 2:47 PM, MubbleFubbles said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. So uhh I'm a  little late here on this one but I really think the series went well. We scared Philly a little too hard apparently since they couldn't push through Saskatoon

2. I think Travis Clark really kept us in the series and gave us the chance to win every night which was huge. My MVP for sure.

3. Well I'm off to the VHLE so I'm hoping to make myself useful there for sure. I don't like to set stat goals but I want to find a good role for myself.

4. I think it could be a lot easier to answer some of the trivia questions if all of the various data locations were brought to 1 section of the site, I've really struggled with finding the answers so far.

5. Probably with, I think. I know Landon definitely has some and sometimes it can be a nightmare to keep short, so I bet a lot of people just let it grow.

6. Anyone who knew me when I was taking first year calculus would know I didn't think I had a shot at passing because well, it's calculus. But I did and nobody knows how, least of all me.

Aces_Bar.png

Press Conference - Week Ending March 27

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Our playoffs unfortunately ended sooner than we'd hoped with a Game 7 loss to the Reapers, what did you think of our season overall? 

2. As of writing the VHLM Finals between Houston and Saskatoon is tied at 3-3, who would you like to see win? (If finals are already over when you answer, were you surprised about the winner?)

3. This usually gets posted on Monday, but it's only got posted on Wednesday this week due to a mix-up on who was submitting it. What punishment should MubbleFubbles face for this heinous crime?

4. We have someone impersonating a BOT in our discord, what are your thoughts of his pro-BOT stance in a typically anti-BOT locker room such as Las Vegas?

5. The new GM hasn't been announced yet, is there anyone you would particularly like to see get the role?

6. Is there any job in the VHL you would one day like to have and, if so, which would you like and why?

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

To Claim: Go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference

1. Our playoffs unfortunately ended sooner than we'd hoped with a Game 7 loss to the Reapers, what did you think of our season overall? 

It was a fun season even though Houston got lucky.  This being my rookie season, I didn’t know what to expect. I’m glad I got on a good team with some good people.  Thanks.

2. As of writing the VHLM Finals between Houston and Saskatoon is tied at 3-3, who would you like to see win? (If finals are already over when you answer, were you surprised about the winner?)

I wanted Houston only because that is who I picked on the latest prediction for TPE.  Its all about the TPE!!

3. This usually gets posted on Monday, but it's only got posted on Wednesday this week due to a mix-up on who was submitting it. What punishment should MubbleFubbles face for this heinous crime?

No punishment.  The AGM should have noticed the conference wasnt done on Monday and reached out to you.  Its his fault.

4. We have someone impersonating a BOT in our discord, what are your thoughts of his pro-BOT stance in atypically anti-BOT locker room such as Las Vegas?

He is the best bot ever and the team captain from now until he decides to no longer be captain.  He always brings some humor to the discord and I have LMAO a few times because of him.  

5. The new GM hasn't been announced yet, is there anyone you would particularly like to see get the role?

Either Eagle or Juan Ceson.

6. Is there any job in the VHL you would one day like to have and, if so, which would you like and why?

Someday I would like to be AGM and then GM, but I dont have PC, only Mac so not sure if I can do it or know what it takes yet.  I would also be willing to take on approving TPE points.  LIke I said this is my first season and I find this whole thing quite interesting and fun.  

5 hours ago, MubbleFubbles said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

4. We have someone impersonating a BOT in our discord, what are your thoughts of his pro-BOT stance in a typically anti-BOT locker room such as Las Vegas?

We're back!

1. Considering the loss of Alex to IA, it went better than expected I'd say.

2. Well, if Houston lose it would be hilarious due to the amount of jinxing their team has done on the forums. But then I'm pretty sure I picked them to win, so I guess they have to win *sigh*

3. Easy, just fire him as GM at the end of the season. It's the only reasonable punishment for this crime!🤣

4. It was looking a little sketchy until he finally broke character and called the real bot a MEGA PIECE OF SHIT last night.

5. Nope, I have absolutely no bias what-so-ever.🥸

6. Hmm, good question. That LVA GM job looks like it might be fun, I guess? Other than that I could consider updater at some point, but other than that there isn't really one off the top of my head. BOG could be cool at some point since I enjoy discussing league issues, but that's not really a league job per se, as it isn't paid.🤷‍♂️

20 hours ago, MubbleFubbles said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Overall was a good season especially after losing Alex to IA right before the season 

2. Houston purely so I can get TPE so don’t choke 

3. easy fire him for this unacceptable act 

4. as someone who was around when the bot hatred really started I hate it, I wish this person would just be themself 

5. it doesn’t really matter to me but I think Shin is a great candidate to take over

6. probably to be a GM at one point because that’s one of the sorta rare jobs in the league 

Aces_Bar.png

Las Vegas Aces Press Conference - Week Ending April 3

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

To Claim: Click the "3 dots" in the top right of your post > share > copy link.

Then go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference, and paste your link in the box.

1. This is my first Presser as your new GM, but what is your best @MubbleFubbles memory from his time as Vegas GM?

2. What goals do you have for your player this upcoming season?

3. How do you feel about the upcoming Hybrid attribute changes? Are you ready for them, or do you think you'll need some help adjusting?

4. With Vegas having 2 1st round picks in the upcoming draft, who would you most like to join us?

5. Some of you are about to get drafted to the VHL/E. Are you excited about it? For those already drafted, how do you feel about your future post-Vegas careers in the VHL/E?

6. Management is currently in negotiations to try and keep Juan Ceson from an early retirement, what are your predictions for how it all ends?

4 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

Las Vegas Aces Press Conference - Week Ending April 3

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

To Claim: Click the "3 dots" in the top right of your post > share > copy link.

Then go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference, and paste your link in the box.

1. This is my first Presser as your new GM, but what is your best @MubbleFubbles memory from his time as Vegas GM? My best GM ever. WIthout a doubt. He's done so much for me. 

2. What goals do you have for your player this upcoming season? I won't be with the Las Vegas Aces but I want to be a contributing player on a team full of contenders. 

3. How do you feel about the upcoming Hybrid attribute changes? Are you ready for them, or do you think you'll need some help adjusting? I was thinking about making an OP team. It's kind of discouraging because I have to start from the bottom again. 

4. With Vegas having 2 1st round picks in the upcoming draft, who would you most like to join us? Well, I don't know who's enlisting in the draft yet, but find someone who can replace me. 

5. Some of you are about to get drafted to the VHL/E. Are you excited about it? For those already drafted, how do you feel about your future post-Vegas careers in the VHL/E? I'm very excited for the next step in my career. At the same time, I'm grateful for the opportunity this organization has given to me. 

6. Management is currently in negotiations to try and keep Juan Ceson from an early retirement, what are your predictions for how it all ends? It depends on how the player feels. I see him retiring.

To Claim: Click the "3 dots" in the top right of your post > share > copy link.

Then go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference, and paste your link in the box.

1. This is my first Presser as your new GM, but what is your best @MubbleFubbles memory from his time as Vegas GM?

Mubbles was good at keeping us informed with TPE opportunities.  Also had a strategy going into playoffs.  But the best was when mubbles signed Juan Ceson.

2. What goals do you have for your player this upcoming season?

To get drafted and help new team.  And to wait for Juan Ceson to get 200 TPE

3. How do you feel about the upcoming Hybrid attribute changes? Are you ready for them, or do you think you'll need some help adjusting?

I will be looking for some help.  Played with the #’s to see what might work best but not sure.   Will have to see what Juan Ceson does with his TPE first.

4. With Vegas having 2 1st round picks in the upcoming draft, who would you most like to join us?

Whoever you choose.  You’re GM and have been scouting, so you know.  And of course Juan Ceson will help them become hockey players.

5. Some of you are about to get drafted to the VHL/E. Are you excited about it? For those already drafted, how do you feel about your future post-Vegas careers in the VHL/E?

Of course!!  I need a new home to go to since I had to leave Vegas.  I will miss Juan Ceson.

6. Management is currently in negotiations to try and keep Juan Ceson from an early retirement, what are your predictions for how it all ends?

Juan Ceson is BBE.  He cannot retire or get traded.  He’s the team Captain.