Las Vegas Aces Press Conference

oilmandan

On 2/7/2022 at 9:42 AM, ajwllmsn said:

Aces_Bar.png

Press Conference - Week Ending February 13

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

To Claim: Go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference

1. With a 6-6-2 record and 7th in the league, what can we do as a team to put us in the top half of the league standings?

2. How has your player performed after the first couple of sims?

3. What has been the most exciting part of the beginning of the season so far?

4. Did you watch the NHL all-star competitions/games this weekend? I loved Zegras' "dodgeball" breakaway challenge goal.

5. I am currently eating scrambled eggs, what is your favourite type of egg to eat? (Scrambled, over easy, sunny side up, etc.)

6. How was your weekend? 

@Blakemac22 @Sam_19 @Big Dee @Shawner40 @CDS_Leb @Alex Thegreat @BenTheViking64 @EMoney002 @Crstats23 @xNJDevilsFanx @LanerDUST @predsfan59 @Patty @Da Trifecta @ClarkClanT @Spaceium @Thunder @bradendoucette88 @Alekatus @RTomm @axtron

1. With the record the team has It looks like it needed a shake up and getting back to the nose to the grindstone attitude to raise that TPE.

2. My player hasn't played a game yet but I'm confident he will be the spark on the blueline the team needs.

3. I'm most excited to be on my first team. 

4. Definitely! Kyrou pulled off the upset at the fastest skater.

5. Over easy with the yolk slightly runny. 

6. The weekend was nice although college tends to be a slap back to reality.

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

To Claim: Go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference

1. With a 6-6-2 record and 7th in the league, what can we do as a team to put us in the top half of the league standings?

4. Did you watch the NHL all-star competitions/games this weekend? I loved Zegras' "dodgeball" breakaway challenge goal.

5. I am currently eating scrambled eggs, what is your favourite type of egg to eat? (Scrambled, over easy, sunny side up, etc.)

6. How was your weekend? 

@Blakemac22 @Sam_19 @Big Dee @Shawner40 @CDS_Leb @Alex Thegreat @BenTheViking64 @EMoney002 @Crstats23 @xNJDevilsFanx @LanerDUST @predsfan59 @Patty @Da Trifecta @ClarkClanT @Spaceium @Thunder @bradendoucette88 @Alekatus @RTomm @axtron

1. We need to accumulate more tpe so we can improve our players

2. to be honest i didn't even think that Zack Martinez would have 1 goal during the sims and now i am just suprised that he has 3 goals and 3 assists

3. the most exciting part is that my player is scoring and i am more of a team player but as i said i didn't even think i would have 1 goal at this point

4. yes i did watch the all star game and i loved the breakaway challenge especially jack hughes and mini jack hughes's perfomance and Zegras's dodgeball goal

5. i don't eat eggs

6. it was a good weekend not the best but it was ok

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

6. How was your weekend? 

1. I think we’re right about where we should be but we can still catch the teams above us

2. recently I’ve been on fire, but average overall 

3. seeing how we can perform against the league favorites 

4. I watched it, loved Zegres goal, and the Hughes magic goal

5. in a omelette, I don’t like just plain eggs

6. weekends have been good but busy as I coach a local high school hockey team 

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

To Claim: Go to https://vhlportal.com/players/playermgmt > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference

1. While we're still 7th in the standings, we currently rank 4th in the form table over the last 10 games and are 3 points off of being in the top-half of the standings, do you think we can get in the top half before next week's press conference?

2. If there's one thing on the site you would like to get better at doing, what would it be?

3. The Superbowl was this weekend just gone, if your player played in the NFL, what position would they play?

4. We had a close call just recently, nearly losing Patric Twist, how happy are you to still be playing with a player of his quality?

5. If we were to make it to the finals this season, which team would you like to meet the most in the final and why?

6. What is the best sandwich filling? 

@Blakemac22@Sam_19 @Big Dee @Shawner40 @CDS_Leb  @BenTheViking64 @EMoney002 @Crstats23 @xNJDevilsFanx @LanerDUST @Da Trifecta @ClarkClanT @Spaceium @Thunder @bradendoucette88 @Alekatus @RTomm @axtron @Ian Kingston @dylanjj37

4 minutes ago, MubbleFubbles said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

To Claim: Go to https://vhlportal.com/players/playermgmt > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference

1. While we're still 7th in the standings, we currently rank 4th in the form table over the last 10 games and are 3 points off of being in the top-half of the standings, do you think we can get in the top half before next week's press conference?

2. If there's one thing on the site you would like to get better at doing, what would it be?

3. The Superbowl was this weekend just gone, if your player played in the NFL, what position would they play?

4. We had a close call just recently, nearly losing Patric Twist, how happy are you to still be playing with a player of his quality?

5. If we were to make it to the finals this season, which team would you like to meet the most in the final and why?

@Blakemac22@Sam_19 @Big Dee @Shawner40 @CDS_Leb  @BenTheViking64 @EMoney002 @Crstats23 @xNJDevilsFanx @LanerDUST @Da Trifecta @ClarkClanT @Spaceium @Thunder @bradendoucette88 @Alekatus @RTomm @axtron @Ian Kingston @dylanjj37

1. Well yeah with a little bit more work from everyone including myself we can make that push that we need to make it to the next level.

2. I’m already doing a lot to start out on the site to begin with, but if there was one thing I could improve on it’s my knowledge of VHL history. 

3. Questionable officiating aside. Jeeze I tried football once and got my ass kicked but if I tried again and had to choose a position it would be safety. I’m probably not fast enough to be a corner hehe!

4. I’m neutral on it, I noticed he wasn’t putting in the work, I suppose the coach gave him a talk. Hopefully he got the message I would love to play with him on the same pairing.

5. Making the finals in my first season would be a dream. I would like to go against Huston, sure they’re strong but I got to meet Ivan Retoslav and we got along pretty well and would love to go against him in the finals! 

6. Oh that’s easy, Buffalo chicken all the way. Crispy buffalo chicken the combination of crunch and heat is just perfect. (Ok symbol)

To Claim: Go to https://vhlportal.com/players/playermgmt> Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference

1. While we're still 7th in the standings, we currently rank 4th in the form table over the last 10 games and are 3 points off of being in the top-half of the standings, do you think we can get in the top half before next week's press conference?

Piece of cake!!  We have Pete Mitchell scoring like crazy, Patty Twist is a machine, and E man has put up good numbers in a week.  Doesn’t matter who we play, we are gonna win.  I hope!!

Figuring out how to get points!  I have the basic ones down, but I gotta figure out how to score the trivia points.  I think I spent 30 minutes searching for the answer to one of the questions.  Got it wrong!!  

QB.  Played it and know most about that position.  

Ecstatic!  I was shocked to read you had to let him go and was instantly bummed because he’s solid.  So good to know he’s staying.  Dont let that happen again!!

5. If we were to make it to the finals this season, which team would you like to meet the most in the final andwhy?

It doesn’t matter who we play in the finals.  I’m new at this and something tells me you have everything dialed in and know what youre doing.  We will bring home the trophy.

Ham, salami, lettuce, pickle, onion, tomato, cheese, with a little splash of oil and vinegar.  Can never go wrong with a Port of Sub #4.

40 minutes ago, MubbleFubbles said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. While we're still 7th in the standings, we currently rank 4th in the form table over the last 10 games and are 3 points off of being in the top-half of the standings, do you think we can get in the top half before next week's press conference? It's very possible but the consistency has to be there and I will do my best to give our team a chance. 

2. If there's one thing on the site you would like to get better at doing, what would it be? I would like to one day try to earn TPE on my own without any assistance. 

3. The Superbowl was this weekend just gone, if your player played in the NFL, what position would they play? I would play kicker because you don't have to do much. 

4. We had a close call just recently, nearly losing Patric Twist, how happy are you to still be playing with a player of his quality? He's a very good player and he's the heart and soul of this team. I'm still a rookie so I'm still learning from him. 

5. If we were to make it to the finals this season, which team would you like to meet the most in the final and why? Philadelphia Reapers because they smoked us in the regular season. i want revenge and they always say revenge is sweet. 

6. What is the best sandwich filling? Mayo without a doubt. 

10 hours ago, MubbleFubbles said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

Here we go again! After playing in Västerås Bo had to travel to Vegas to reset the system, so may as well crash the presser while he's here.

1. Totally doable, with the amount of Clue Glue™ that's been going around the Vegas LR it's only a matter of time before you transcend the competition.

2. Posting Clue Glue™ endorsements. Didn't post a single one this week so far, I'm totally slacking.

3. Defensive Lineman probably. Seems like the most fitting role for a defensive defenseman who isn't a refridgerator.

4. Almost as happy as @Spartan about a chance to still get his recruitment TPE from him.

5. Obviously the Halifax vs. Vegas battle would be epic. But realistically it's going to be those stinky Reapers.

6. Clue Glue™, obviously!

On 2/14/2022 at 2:45 PM, MubbleFubbles said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

i think we can do it. i hope we can it would be great to be in the playoffs

being active.

superbowl watcher. best position

very very good he is a god

phi. there my old team REVENGE for nothing

ice cream

On 2/14/2022 at 4:45 PM, MubbleFubbles said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Just gotta play our game, bounces will go our way eventually 

2. actually remembering to do game reviews lol, probably because it was rare to post in a game thread that wasn’t playoffs

3. with his height he’d be best served as a wide receiver or a defensive back imo 

4. he’s a quality player so it’s amazing to still be playing with him

5. either Houston or Philly because, to be the best you have to beat the best 

6. fried buffalo chicken, because like someone above said the crunch and heat combination is perfect 

Yes, I do.  Your team has great players.  I think its just a matter of figuring out what works and you'll be on a roll with wins.

Just overall navigation of stuff that is relevant to learning the league. 

Strong Safety

It would hurt to lose someone of Twist's caliber. He's a machine on D, scores and hits.  

The Reapers for sure.  They are full of talent and it would be great to beat them in 4 straight. 

Peanut butter/Jelly

Aces_Bar.png

Press Conference - Week Ending February 27th

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. We had a really good win at the end of this week against the league-leading Reapers, how did you feel following that result?

2. Trade Deadline is coming up at the end of this week, what's been your most significant change of scenery in your life (E.g. Moving house/work/school, new hockey team, etc.)?

3. Pete Mitchell is currently our leading goal and point scorer, how happy are you to have someone of his talents on the Aces roster?

4. Since the Theme Week for this week is Dream Team, who is one player not currently on the Aces you'd like to play with?

5. Which city that doesn't currently have a team in the VHL would you like to see get a team?

6. If you were able to take all your current VHL salary into the real world, what's the first thing you spend it on?

@Blakemac22@Sam_19 @Big Dee @Shawner40 @CDS_Leb  @BenTheViking64 @EMoney002 @Crstats23 @xNJDevilsFanx @LanerDUST @Da Trifecta @ClarkClanT @Spaceium @Thunder @bradendoucette88  @axtron @Ian Kingston @dylanjj37@Patty

10 minutes ago, MubbleFubbles said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. We had a really good win at the end of this week against the league-leading Reapers, how did you feel following that result? That could change our season because that's a feel-good win where the locker-room is energetic. 

2. Trade Deadline is coming up at the end of this week, what's been your most significant change of scenery in your life (E.g. Moving house/work/school, new hockey team, etc.)? Moving to a new home in Las Vegas because the prices are expensive. 

3. Pete Mitchell is currently our leading goal and point scorer, how happy are you to have someone of his talents on the Aces roster? I learn from him everyday and I get better every day with him. 

4. Since the Theme Week for this week is Dream Team, who is one player not currently on the Aces you'd like to play with? Igor Molotov one of the hottest scorers in the league.

5. Which city that doesn't currently have a team in the VHL would you like to see get a team? A lot of cities but I'd say Baltimore or Cleveland. 

6. If you were able to take all your current VHL salary into the real world, what's the first thing you spend it on? I'd probably spend it on a new house for my family. 

@Blakemac22@Sam_19 @Big Dee @Shawner40 @CDS_Leb  @BenTheViking64 @EMoney002 @Crstats23 @xNJDevilsFanx @LanerDUST @Da Trifecta @ClarkClanT @Spaceium @Thunder @bradendoucette88  @axtron @Ian Kingston @dylanjj37@Patty

14 minutes ago, MubbleFubbles said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. We had a really good win at the end of this week against the league-leading Reapers, how did you feel following that result?

2. Trade Deadline is coming up at the end of this week, what's been your most significant change of scenery in your life (E.g. Moving house/work/school, new hockey team, etc.)?

3. Pete Mitchell is currently our leading goal and point scorer, how happy are you to have someone of his talents on the Aces roster?

4. Since the Theme Week for this week is Dream Team, who is one player not currently on the Aces you'd like to play with?

5. Which city that doesn't currently have a team in the VHL would you like to see get a team?

6. If you were able to take all your current VHL salary into the real world, what's the first thing you spend it on?

Why a LVA press conference? Don't mind if I do!

1. YPE! is probably the best way to describe it. Poor cheesesteaks will never be the same after that one.

2. I'm not really sure, I'd probably say going from kindergarten to 1st grade in school was the biggest change. Moving away from home didn't feel like much, cause I was already doing all the cooking, cleaning etc. at home. So it was really more of the same.

3. Pete is the unrivalled master of the 2nd line. A skill not many possess, but that's arguably one of the most valuable assets on a possible championship team. Almost anyone can put up the points with 1st line minutes, the guys who excel on the 2nd line will give you more threats than the opposing team knows what to do with.

4. Of players in the M currently. It's gotta be Jay Saucey I'd say. Any player, it's obviously gotta be the Board Game!

5. I wouldn't necessarily "want" Boston to get one. But them not having one is pretty weird considering the amount of Boston fans in the VHL.

6. NFTs of Clue products. It's the future of crypto! But seriously I'd put almost all of it into low risk long term investments, I live very frugally and something like that would basically make it so I could only work for fun for the rest of my life.

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

To Claim: Go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference

Excited!!  We snapped the losing streak against a team we will likely have to beat in the playoffs.  And, we did it hands down

2. Trade Deadline is coming up at the end of this week, what's been your most significant change of scenery in your life (E.g. Moving house/work/school, new hockeyteam, etc.)?

The snow on the ground this morning means I dont have to mow the lawn today.

He’s a goal scoring freak and he’s gonna help get us win it all.

Brian Payne, he’s the one who got me into this league so he needs to get on the Aces.

5. Which city that doesn't currently have a team in the VHL would you like to see get a team?

Portland.  Not Oregon, Maine.  Portland Oregon was a nice city but its turned to shit.  Portland Maine is a hockey town!!

6. If you were able to take all your current VHL salary into the real world, what's the first thing you spend it on?

A faster computer with multiple screens so I could navigate VHL with ease.

17 hours ago, MubbleFubbles said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Who is to say that the the locker room wasn’t already energetic, our win over the Reapers was merely a reflection of our hard work. We’re pumped to keep the ball rollin rollin rollin!

2. Easily it was moving to a new town, I lived at my old hometown long enough that I could remember what it was like there. Because of that it made moving all the more shocking. The people in the new town are really nice and made moving easier though.

3. It’s a joy to play with him and I feel like since I’ve joined the team has been more engaged with practice and games. In the few moments I get power play time Pete always seems to be open for a one timer.

4. Probably Ivan, we’ve talked a bit off the ice and it would be fun to climb the ranks with him up the VHL Ladder.

5. Easy! Boston. It’s where I’m from and it’s a textbook hockey town. The people there would probably kill every homeless person on the streets if it meant they could get VHL hockey into their town.

6. Stocks maybe open up a business, use my money to make money. Would be a shame to have it and not be productive with it.

On 2/21/2022 at 2:24 PM, MubbleFubbles said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. I feel like a win like that will and has given us confidence going into the playoffs 

2. probably going from high school to college, went from being the big fish in a small pond to being the little fish in a big pond

3. Im just glad to have teammates the quality that I do, because without them I wouldn’t be this productive

4. I have 3, Sundin and Voss from Houston and Molotov from Miami

5. Boston, because you already have the built in Boston/New York rivalry, or even if Boston was in the M  you have Boston/Philly 

6. probably a house for my parents then pay whatever debts my friends have 

Aces_Bar.png

Press Conference - Week Ending March 6

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

To Claim: Go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference

1. As you know, AJ stepped down as AGM last week. How do you feel about the new AGM hiring?

2. Which VHLM team do you think is most likely to end up 1st in the regular season? (Saskatoon, Houston or Philly)

3. How do you feel about how much ice time your player is getting? Too little? Too much?

4. As you may have heard, Houston recently broke the single game scoring record in a 12-1 win over Missisauga, How do you feel about this?

5. (NHL Question) Who do you think will be the NHL's leading point scorer at the end of the season?

6. If you are carrying one crowbar its suspicious, if you're carrying 3 crowbars its not suspicious, but if you're carrying 10 you look suspicious again. What is an acceptable amount of crowbars to carry to not look suspicious?

Edited by eagle_3450
ITS GOOD NOW

12 minutes ago, eagle_3450 said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. As you know, AJ stepped down as AGM last week. How do you feel about the new AGM hiring?

2. Which VHLM team do you think is most likely to end up 1st in the regular season? (Saskatoon, Houston or Philly)

3. How do you feel about how much ice time your player is getting? Too little? Too much?

4. As you may have heard, Houston recently broke the single game scoring record in a 12-1 win over Missisauga, How do you feel about this?

5. (NHL Question) Who do you think will be the NHL's leading point scorer at the end of the season?

6. If you are carrying one crowbar its suspicious, if you're carrying 3 crowbars its not suspicious, but if you're carrying 10 you look suspicious again. What is an acceptable amount of crowbars to carry to not look suspicious?

Time to sneak in a Vegas trip and get in on the PC for no reason other than to promote Clue Glue™ again!

1. I mean it's Team Clue approved, so I'll let it slide.

2. I think if Team Clue was here, it would be them. But sadly they are not, so I guess I have to count which team has the most Team Clue alumni on it, brb. Turns out Houston and Philly both have 2, with SSK having 3 Team Clue alumni. So clearly SSK will top the standings.

3. This would be a lot easier to answer if I actually played for Vegas. So let's go with maybe.

4. I mean at least it wasn't Philly, I guess? Can probably chalk it up to the Clue Glue™ brought into the Houston LR by former Team Clue members Ivan Retoslav and Doug Matchett. Houston knew what was up and traded for two Team Clue alumni to access the secret sauce.

5. Obviously Riley Nash, with 2 points in 42 games it's just a matter of time before he overtakes Connor McJesus.

6. 3, you already answered it yourself. Now that being said you can just put them in a container and carry however many you feel like.

57 minutes ago, eagle_3450 said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

To Claim: Go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference

1. I don’t really know what to make of it…. I’ve been keeping my nose to the grindstone but this news kind of came out of nowhere. I’m sure that the guys up top know what they’re doing.

2. Probably Huston, they’ve been on fire and Ivan has been an instant fit. I’m happy for him I’ve been good friends with him as he helped show me the ropes of the VHLM.

3. After having some discussion with the coach I’ve been getting more ice time and I’ve been able to develop my game more. It took a while for me to get my groove back when my ice time dropped suddenly 2 weeks ago.

4. Jeezus…… that’s uhhhh something….. Huston has been on a warpath and not much can stop them. They’re tough to play against every shift I guess Missisagua just wasn’t prepared for that kind of relentlessness. Makes you feel bad for the goalies.

5. Hmmm it’s a 3 horse race between McDavid, Draisaitl, and Huberdeau. I’m gonna pull for the upset and say Hubs. He and Barkov have some special chemistry with each other.

6. Probably zero….. I don’t know what kind of question that was. Hell even if you had half a crowbar people think you’re tryin to break into somewhere.

Anywho….. Peace out.

> Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference

1. As you know, AJ stepped down as AGM last week. How do you feel about the new AGM hiring?

Well, right off the start, I see the AGM has a sense of humor if he’s the one who came up with question #6.  I’ve paid atttention to his chatter on discord before he got the AGM spot and have enjoyed his involvement so I expect it to be a good thing.  

Its gonna have to be Philly because Aces are in same conference as the other two and we are going to beat their asses and they will have more losses on the board.

Put me in coach!!  How can anyone complain about the minutes when we are winning?  The GM knows how this game works and sets the lineup he feels is best.   PP and PK affects playing time for team and it all works out.  We are a good team and we will kick ass.

Tough break for Missisauga.  We’re going to have to shut Houston down hard.

5. (NHL Question) Who do you think will be the NHL'sleading point scorer at the end of the season?

I dont care as long as he is either a Bruin or a Shark.

6. If you are carrying one crowbar its suspicious, if you're carrying 3 crowbars its not suspicious, but if you're carrying 10 you look suspicious again. What is anacceptable amount of crowbars to carry to not looksuspicious?

It depends on the size of the crowbars.  They have various uses.  In most cases 1 or 2 crowbars is necessary depending on the purpose.  Just recently I needed two crowbars to tear down a cabinet so my wife could get her new washer/dryer stackable against the wall she desired it to be against, much to my disagreement; however, I learned a long time ago to agree to her wishes to keep from having further discussion, especially since now that i have joined the VHL she cannot complain how much time I am spending playing hockey!!  But, if you are carrying 10 crowbars, then whoever is with you is a dumbass and should be helping you carry a few of the crowbars because by the time you need to use a crowbar your arms will be too tired from carrying all 10 of them.

6 hours ago, eagle_3450 said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. I think eagle is a great hire and I'm happy to have as part of the management

2. I think Philly will end up finishing 1st overall, they are team that's red hot and I think that form will carry them to the top of the table

3. Well I've only just signed here and haven't played in a game yet but I'm more than happy to play a supporting role for the team and the guys who have been here longer than me

4. That motivate me to be honest, they are obviously a good side and I think we should be trying to raise our game to that level.

5. I don't see anyone being able to beat McDavid over the course of the season but I hope someone else wins it

6. I think anywhere between like 3-6 crowbars gives you enough plausible deniability to convince the police that your not up to something

9 hours ago, eagle_3450 said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. As you know, AJ stepped down as AGM last week. How do you feel about the new AGM hiring? I feel like he can make a quick contribution to this team like he is doing right now. 

2. Which VHLM team do you think is most likely to end up 1st in the regular season? (Saskatoon, Houston or Philly) Philadelphia seems unstoppable. I have them ahead by Houston with a few games to spare. 

3. How do you feel about how much ice time your player is getting? Too little? Too much? I'm getting just enough time and I'm showing my worth every-time I step foot on the ice. 

4. As you may have heard, Houston recently broke the single game scoring record in a 12-1 win over Mississauga, How do you feel about this? Mississauga is one of the worst teams in the VHLM record wise so I'm not surprised honestly. 

5. (NHL Question) Who do you think will be the NHL's leading point scorer at the end of the season? Mr. Jonathan Huberdeau with a doubt. 

6. If you are carrying one crowbar its suspicious, if you're carrying 3 crowbars its not suspicious, but if you're carrying 10 you look suspicious again. What is an acceptable amount of crowbars to carry to not look suspicious? Unlimited. WIth one crowbar you still look dangerous as it can be a weapon to kill you. 

On 2/28/2022 at 9:29 AM, eagle_3450 said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. I don't know man, he seems like kind of a nutcase.......🙈

2. Houston is leaving a trail of bodies behind them, it'd be hard to imagine them not grabbing it

3. Considering my TPE, it's acceptable. I've got to earn my way to the top (which I plan on doing very soon)

4. VHLM is broken, ban trading picks, should be a developmental league, bananas are vegetables that grow on trees

5. Come on, it has to be McDavid, right?

6. Since when does carrying 3 crowbars not seem suspicious? I always just carry as many as I can hold in my hands, if you question it you get bonked

On 2/28/2022 at 9:29 AM, eagle_3450 said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. IDK man the new AGM is a bit weird but seems like a good guy

2. to me it’s Houston or Philly 

3. I like the ice time I’m getting just wish I could produce more as of late

4. good for them, kinda feel bad for the hounds

5. I haven’t payed much attention to the league outside of Boston lately but I know McDavid is doing his thing so it’s him

6. you answered your own question 3 is the number to not be suspicious