Philadelphia Reapers Press Conference

BladeMaiden

On 6/28/2023 at 9:50 PM, jfaly said:

REAPERS PRESS CONFERENCE

WEEK ENDING 02/07

It's that time of the week again! Welcome back to the Press Conference.

Answer 3 for 1 Capped TPE or all 6 for 2 Capped TPE!

1) We're absolutely dominating the competition at the moment, what do you think is the biggest contributing factor to this success?

2) Ottawa are finding themselves in a bit of a slump, do you think they'll turn it around at any point this season?

3) What's been the biggest surprise so far this season?

4) Who do you have winning the Mitch Higgins so far?

5) What player on an opposing team are you most impressed with?

6) How'd your team do in the NHL Entry Draft today?

Looking forward to hearing from all of you as per usual! Go Reapers!

1. I think the team is packed with talent and it will continue to dominate.

2. I have no idea. Sometimes it just takes some hard love to get players to earn and improve.

3. I haven't been surprised by much in the league. Maybe how many seasons players are playing in a development league is surprising.

4. I think several players have a shot.

5. I don't look past our team and there are many that impress me.

6. They did kind of okay.

On 6/28/2023 at 11:50 PM, jfaly said:

REAPERS PRESS CONFERENCE

WEEK ENDING 02/07

1) We're absolutely dominating the competition at the moment, what do you think is the biggest contributing factor to this success?

2) Ottawa are finding themselves in a bit of a slump, do you think they'll turn it around at any point this season?

3) What's been the biggest surprise so far this season?

4) Who do you have winning the Mitch Higgins so far?

5) What player on an opposing team are you most impressed with?

6) How'd your team do in the NHL Entry Draft today?

Looking forward to hearing from all of you as per usual! Go Reapers!

1. bryce tryone johnson is goated

2. nah bc we gonna beat them a lot more

3. not suprised by how good we are, im goated

4. bryce tyrone johnson, bc im goated

5. none of them arrrrrrrre goated

6. i dont really watch nhl stuff

Emergency Presser (July 09)

I totally forgot my AGM is getting railed by the damn Aussie ISPs or whatever so better late than never!

1. NHL offseason has begun!!!! What moves you liking so far if you pay attention to it at all. If you don't know much about the NHL what do you hope your team in any sport accomplishes this year in general?

2. Do we miss the Key Tracker? I've been busy and would love to retroactively go back and hand them out if people want it but I'll gauge interest here.

3. What team if any are we dreading meeting in the postseason?

4. Do we want more emojis of my cat in the discord? 

5. We are doing well with the roster we have, but should we be considering trading for assets to bolster for the playoffs?

6. Former cup winner and 2x Reaper Jeffery Blake is OTB, do we trade for the franchise legend and let him ride the pine to his second ship, or is that a waste of time?

6 hours ago, Pifferfish said:

I totally forgot my AGM is getting railed by the damn Aussie ISPs or whatever so better late than never!

1. NHL offseason has begun!!!! What moves you liking so far if you pay attention to it at all. If you don't know much about the NHL what do you hope your team in any sport accomplishes this year in general?

2. Do we miss the Key Tracker? I've been busy and would love to retroactively go back and hand them out if people want it but I'll gauge interest here.

5. We are doing well with the roster we have, but should we be considering trading for assets to bolster for the playoffs?

6. Former cup winner and 2x Reaper Jeffery Blake is OTB, do we trade for the franchise legend and let him ride the pine to his second ship, or is that a waste of time?

1. Eh so far my team has been quiet.

2. I kind of like the key tracker. Kind of feels like a tradition after a game that some NHL teams do. 

3. For me, I would have to say San Diego. 

4. Eh doesn't matter to me to much since I don't use the emojis that much.

5. I wouldn't mind getting another vet defensemen to boost the defense. But I think forward wise, we're solid.

6.I wouldn't mind as it means less pressure and fatigue for Karl. 

21 hours ago, Pifferfish said:

Jumping in as a former payer in need of a presser :)

1. As a devils fan, I'm happy. We re-signed our two big RFAs to long term deals and traded for Toffoli. We're looking locked and loaded for next year

2. You should bring that back (not really sure what that was though :))

3. San Diego appears to be the biggest threat to Philly in the VHLM, but always have to keep your eye on the Hounds. 

4. I would advise you to pull  as many emojis of your cat as humanly possible

5. At 37-6-3, I'm not sure there is much else you need to add. Save the assets for future and try to roll with the current squad. 

6. That would be fun, not really needed but fun to bring back a franchise legend

On 7/8/2023 at 7:00 PM, Pifferfish said:

Honestly, I dont really pay attention to real life hockey, besides the regular season and post seasaon if the Devils make it

I honestly have no idea what it is, but it sounds like it could be interesting. 

I dont dread meeting any team, because I think on our day, we can beat anyone in the league.

I think that it should only be emojis of your cat honestly

I think we should explore any options that could make us more sure contenders, but only if we do not trade me.

I think we should let him ride the pine, unless they demand too much for him, locker room guys are important in any good franchise.

Haven't been following a ton but some highlights for me have been the suspected Flames blowup and the drama in Toronto with the departure of Dubas. Also the Canucks buying out OEL.

Not quite sure what that was but happy for it to come back and check it out!

Houston and San Diego look like the other top dogs at the moment so I would keep an eye out for them.

I advise all the emojis as possible.

I would have stuck to what was working and not change much in order to keep the chemistry going.

I think trading for him sounds great but he should play! I'm hoping to ride the pine to a championship on the coattails of Nykonax myself.

Trevor Lewis got signed by the Kings. Good locker room guy.

I didn't pay much attention to it. Not sure what it is actually.

I am not dreading anything. We play our game and we will best anyone.

It's what I live for. More is always better.

Only if you want to deal with finding chemistry again.

We are good the way we are. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just hope Boston can retain Swayman and Fredric for cheap so that we don't have a lose a roster player

The what?

Halifax, because they're the best VHLM team to exist

Nah we good

Well seeing as playoffs have started, I think we did a good job adding key players and recreates to help for a deep run

Nope, one might say that riding the pine as a backup tendy is a waste of time

• 3 months later...

REAPERS PRESS CONFERENCE

1. Its Halloween Happy Halloween everyone, what scary movie is your favorite and why?
2. Who between Jason, Ghost face, Pennywise and Kruger would be the best player in hockey if they were all playing hockey? 

3. What is your goal this season? (could be individual or team goal)
4. who do you think are the best team in the vhlm to start this seasons? 

5. the NHL season as restarted is there any team or player who really surprise you for this start of the season?

6. what do you think about our roster right now? What position should we priorities to recruit first?

• 4 weeks later...

REAPERS PRESS CONFERENCE

1. It was just Thanksgiving in Philadelphia! What is your player thankful for this year?

2. What's your favorite Thanksgiving food you just can't get enough of?

3. The Reapers with 69 (nice) points, fifth overall in the VHLM. Do you think the team finishes the season in fifth?

4. Caring Bear and Logen Ninefingers are first and second in the VHLM in points, and it's not close. What makes them so good?

5. Between Bear and Ninefingers, who finishes the season with more points?

6. Who's your X-Factor player down the stretch and into the playoffs for the Reapers?

• 2 weeks later...

REAPERS PRESS CONFERENCE

Let's do one for the playoffs! Welcome back to the Press Conference.

1. The regular season is now over, with the Reapers finishing fifth overall (second in conference). Where does this line up with your expectations?

2. Did you reach your personal goals this season? Why or why not?

3. The Reapers scored an upset for Las Vegas in round one! What was the key to victory in your opinion?

4. Gut check right now: Who's winning the VHLM title?

5. What's your favorite playoff tradition, either among the team or its fans?

6. Do you get more amped for playoff games than regular season games?

• 5 weeks later...

799953D6-406D-4D0A-AC9C-55CC1563C1BA.png

Reapers Press Conference Week Ending January 14 2023

1. How do you feel about being a Philadelphia Reaper?

2. What is one thing we could do to make our discord locker room more engaging?

3. What is your personal goal for your player this season?

4. If you could change the team name to whatever you want, what would you change it to?

5. What NHL Hockey team is your favourite and why?

6. What continent are you from?

I'm absolutely ecstatic everyone in the locker room involved with the team is cool and I'm happy to be united with my brothers.

Question of the day every day, and then everyone answers and it's fun. It's something I've seen work in other locker rooms.

I want to get top 10 in the league in hits this season and I will be happy.

4. If you could change the team name to whatever you want, what would you change it to?

Philadelphia Poopers because we will poop on the competition and it's an alliteration.

San Jose Sharks because it's the team closest to where I live but I don't watch any hockey really.

In real life North America, but in the VHL AFRICA LETS GO COMOROS FOR LIFE BABY RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

23 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

1. somehow i keep making my way back here and it also is repayment to lemorse

2. idrk im not active in locker rooms ever

3. if i can be a top defender in the M then i suppose ill take that

4. Philly Phliers (Fliers but spelled wrong so its like philly. idk.)

5. Whatever one is in Indy. I don't even remember what they're called.

6. North America IRL, and whatever dumb place we all picked for VHL.

On 1/10/2024 at 3:47 PM, Ricer13 said:

1. I am actually really excited. This is the most active I've been in a VHL LR and its fun looking at stats, playing trivia, and just interacting with the LR. 

2. Tbh I like the way it is right now. its really active. We have fun games like trivia which is fun to play. And then just interacting with the people. Usually in the VHL LRs, I would mute the server, but this server is different and I've been having fun

3. I want to lead the league in goals scored. Not looking too good right now, but ill get to it!

On 1/11/2024 at 3:33 PM, DontCallMeCarson said:

4. Philly Phliers (Fliers but spelled wrong so its like philly. idk.)

this is a dumb name. i would change it to Philly Pirannas

5. The Blackhawks baby. 2015 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS (that's the last time I've watched hockey)

6. North American in real life. and wherever the hell Marshall Islands is in the VHL lol

Feels like home

Idk, I'm not really in there

Score goals, maybe pass a bit. Mainly score though.

Kansas City Chiefs

Capitals because they have Tom Wilson (the sexiest NHLer of all time)

North America.

Philly Reapers Press Conference week ending Jan 21 2023

1. The team is buzzing as of late. What is the reason for our success?

2. Which Jinn is the best Jinn and why is it Jinn?

3. Could we use more Jinn on our roster and why is your answer yes?

4. Philadelphia relocated to Europe, what European city would you want us to relocate to?

5. Did your favourite NHL Player make the Allstar roster?

6. What was your last vacation you went on? If you haven’t been on a vacation, where would you want your first to be?

Great, this is my team in my mind.

Bring back keys.

Top SV% and 10 shutouts

Nothing, it's dope now.

Tampa, loved Ben Bishop.

NA

5 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

5 goals against in last 4 games is probably top of the list.

Right now it M. Jinn because he is the best one that plays in front of me.

No bc we already ate messing up line due to names confusing Lem's smol red panda brain.

4. Philadelphia relocated to Europe, what European city would you want us to relocate to?

Ew, gross question. Why would we want that? Paris I guess.

Yes actually, shoutout to Tom!!

6. What was your last vacation you went on? If you haven’t been on a vacation, where would you want your first to be?

I think the last was South Carolina for a weekend visiting my grandparents 

On 1/10/2024 at 12:47 PM, Ricer13 said:

1. I’m enjoying it. I don’t think I’ve played for Philly in the past?

2. Nothing I really like it.

3. not go inactive at this point lmfao

4. Philadelphia Scrappers

5. I’m a Vancouver Canucks fan.

6. I’m NA baby.

On 1/14/2024 at 10:10 AM, Ricer13 said:

1. We are just really good
2. All of them are great.
3. Yes, more JINN!!!
4. London, because then we'd be London Boys!
5. McDreamy did make it according to Justin.
6. I went to Pennsylvania to see some family.

On 1/14/2024 at 7:10 AM, Ricer13 said:

1. I think we scouted really well and it’s showing.

2. En Jinn

3. Because I couldn’t say no.

4. Gothenburg

5. Yessssirrrr Demmers did!

6. I went on a honeymoon last year… We did Europe and Disney World.

On 1/14/2024 at 10:10 AM, Ricer13 said:

1. The Jinn's were so goated rn. But we need @inflastud @DontCallMeCarson and @jhatty8 to update

2. Walter Jinn for sure. Hes so good
3. Yes we can never go wrong with Jinn's. They are carrying rn

4. Paris for sure

5. Probably, I saw an Instagram thingy of Bedard making it

6. I went to Cancun over winter break. It was fun

Philly Reapers Press Conference week ending Jan 28 2023

1. Who on this team has the best bench press in your opinion?

2. Who is your favourite Jinn and why are they all goated?

3. Who is your favourite NHL player currently?

4. Who is your favourite player from the VHL?

5. What do you think would improve your VHL experience?

6. What is your go-to chocolate bar?