Why are you happy/or mad ?

boubabi

As long as you don't blame R specifically. I doubt R had anything to do with it, one way or the other.

No, R is a nice lady, it's the Mexicans' fault.

if its in Regina, just feel lucky you didn't get stabbed/raped

Yorkton now.  Rain's been keeping us out of Regina.  Which sucks, because I wanted to get drunk there this weekend.

Failed my road test. For the fourth time. Because some asshole came speeding out of nowhere. Even the examiner didn't see them. I was home-free otherwise. Fuck my life.

Class 5?

Class 7. It's been a disaster.

I failed my first time. Went something like this cut off a cyclist, hit a pedestrian, ended with me parking into a building. Err... That may have been over exaggerated. Just hang in there you'll get it. Practice more and check your blind spots and your mirrors like a raging mofo. Getting an instructor helps as well. Also not taking the test at Point Grey which is supposed to be the hardest. 

I failed my first time. Went something like this cut off a cyclist, hit a pedestrian, ended with me parking into a building. Err... That may have been over exaggerated. Just hang in there you'll get it. Practice more and check your blind spots and your mirrors like a raging mofo. Getting an instructor helps as well. Also not taking the test at Point Grey which is supposed to be the hardest. 

No dude, you don't understand. I've done all that, and I had like three marks on my sheet this time besides this one asshole who I basically had to cut off because I had committed to the turn. I understand why I failed but it pisses me off because if said asshole wasn't in such a rush to get to fucking nowhere, then I would have my N and would be drinking for a totally different reason tonight.

No dude, you don't understand. I've done all that, and I had like three marks on my sheet this time besides this one asshole who I basically had to cut off because I had committed to the turn. I understand why I failed but it pisses me off because if said asshole wasn't in such a rush to get to fucking nowhere, then I would have my N and would be drinking for a totally different reason tonight.

Don't give up though keep at it. Sounds like you've been unlucky. It's almost better to drive too slow not slow enough to fail but slow enough that you have time to react to anything which is what I did on my second attempt. They'll bitch that you went too slow but you'll pass. 

Yeah, my dad went in and threw a bitchfit and it sounds like I'll get to go again as soon as the two week buffer is up. Just need to finish organizing PAX and go enjoy that weekend with the guys now.

• Senior Admin

I got lucky and did my road test on christmas eve one year. They opened for a half-day and I had the last appointment, at 11:30. 

The examiner was bomb..not only was she nice as hell, but she started talking about how tired she was from watching the walking dead the night before :P

No idea how they are... 

PoCo is supposed to be pretty easy from what I heard, and tbh I thought it was. Burnaby can be tricky because it's hilly, and the three examiners I had kind of sucked. Apparently they're tougher out there.

I got lucky and did my road test on christmas eve one year. They opened for a half-day and I had the last appointment, at 11:30. 

The examiner was bomb..not only was she nice as hell, but she started talking about how tired she was from watching the walking dead the night before :P

Ha, I had two really bitchy ones. 

Welp, my weekend was saved by airsoft. Went out with a friend to play, saw another friend I hadn't seen since grad, and played a four hour long operation where I was one of the guys basically spearheading our team's effort for the majority of it. Prior to that, my squad was sort of like a small strike force doing whatever the main force couldn't do. It was kinda awesome. The best part is once both teams had regrouped on either side of a stream and there was just this massive fucking firefight.

Why am I sad?

Rolled my ankle pretty bad on the way to play Basketball with my homies, so I couldn't play. Then on the way home I find out some dickhead thought it'd be funny to spray paint "Fuck" on my fucking car window, cause you know, vandalizing someones car is a cool thing to do.

Why am I happy?

I prob won't be able to walk on my ankle for a day or two and I will have to spend my morning getting this shit off my car window. Oh maybe this belongs under the sad column.

Man I love chiro.  I've only been once, also for my SI joint oddly enough (just a sprain).  I can't remember if I even went to a doctor at all, might have just gone straight to him.  He diagnosed what was wrong, cracked me in places and ways that I didn't even realize was possible, and it felt so so good, and I felt better immediately.

Man I love chiro.  I've only been once, also for my SI joint oddly enough (just a sprain).  I can't remember if I even went to a doctor at all, might have just gone straight to him.  He diagnosed what was wrong, cracked me in places and ways that I didn't even realize was possible, and it felt so so good, and I felt better immediately.

Did you take him out to dinner or just let him fuck you after?

yup!

Coooooooooooooool. Maybe I'll see you there, but I may be working because media pass and all.

Also, I AM CRY. Legend of Korra is in the off-season again. And next season is the last. :(