Why are you happy/or mad ?

boubabi

Happy because I got PAX tickets (praise based CodGameplay for that one).

Sad because one of my friends didn't get tickets and he was really looking forward to going.

Happy because Watch Dogs is actually pretty darn good.

Happy! Just heard I got a job I had an interview for last Saturday meaning I won't have to move back in with parents now that I'm done with college. 

Edited by Toast

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are you going to that??  That's fucking unreal.

Not this year :(

I'll be trying next year. But usually, companies  buy them all at the beginning and they are all gone after 20 seconds (literally, 20 seconds) 

Not really sure how I feel right now.

A few days ago my grandfather stopped breathing in the middle of the night and was taken to the hospital. He's been on and off the ventilator, and they took him off and he was good for a while and then things took a turn for the worse. Looking like we're into the last days now. As sad as I should be that he's going to be gone, he survived a massive stroke a few years ago that should have killed him with practically no lasting effect. Everything since has been gravy, so we've all been thankful for that.

:/

Sorry to hear that Sandro.  My grandparents are starting to get there too, so I know how hard that is. 

Yeah, it's odd. My dad has his moments but he's been expecting this call for a while. I think we've all known it would be coming soon. I'm worried most about my grandmother right now. I'm also torn between wanting to go say goodbye -- if only for his sake, if there's another chance when he's not sedated -- and a more selfish desire to keep my last memory of him as something other than lying in a hospital room with a tube down his throat and shit.

Just got back from visiting my grandfather in the hospital. He seems to be improving and should be moved out of the ICU tomorrow. But still... the image of him in there is haunting me. Fuck I need a drink...

• Commissioner

Not so much mad as just annoyed at work, or more specifically the lack thereof.

Funding was shit this year because of a new broadcaster (it’s a complicated system but basically new broadcasters need content which they usually take from out west instead of NB) so all summer there have been basically no projects coming through. I got an apartment based on my finances being around $1600/month total coming in (half is in savings for taxes and stuff) but since July 5th I’ve only had enough hours to get 1/4 of that. Absolutely frustrating to say the least.

• Senior Admin

Not so much mad as just annoyed at work, or more specifically the lack thereof.

Funding was shit this year because of a new broadcaster (it’s a complicated system but basically new broadcasters need content which they usually take from out west instead of NB) so all summer there have been basically no projects coming through. I got an apartment based on my finances being around $1600/month total coming in (half is in savings for taxes and stuff) but since July 5th I’ve only had enough hours to get 1/4 of that. Absolutely frustrating to say the least.

Those fucking scumbags

Happy because I got a job.

Mad because after four years of college, I'll be working as an overnight stocker for Walmart.

This was my 666th post. Walmart confirmed to be the devil.

I know the feeling. Seven years of college and I'm a shift supervisor (low-level manager) at a Rite Aid.