Why are you happy/or mad ?

boubabi

• Commissioner

Mad

People can't be bothered to write their subtitle files correctly which means I have to spend hours (rather than minutes) putting them in. I've worked 44 hours this week (12 Monday, 11 Tuesday, 8 Wednesday, 13 today) thus far and still have a full shift tomorrow; plus the possibility of another night (after a full day) if everything doesn't get finished for delivery.

TL;DR Version: Fuck Clients

Happy. Continuing to play through the entire Metal Gear Solid series, but finally done with MGS2 which I found infuriating. Half the characters were annoying and the overhead camera sucks. MGS3 is off to a much better start. Also I'm going out to play airsoft for the first time in 10 months on Sunday, so I'm pretty pumped about that.

Might be time to break out some booze seeing as it's Friday and all.

Every single team in the world has bandwagon fans that cheer for other teams but when that team does good they hope on that dick. It's no different than the Yankees and Red Sox, Man U, chelsea, Lakers, etc

Or fair weather fans

Edited by Smarch

Of course sometime, when your team loose, you are a bit more cheeky about it, but having vancouver fan isn't really bandwagon because habs fan are everywhere. When the habs are going in west, 1/3 are habs fan in the arena. You can really relied on this team, where ever you are. 

Of course sometime, when your team loose, you are a bit more cheeky about it, but having vancouver fan isn't really bandwagon because habs fan are everywhere. When the habs are going in west, 1/3 are habs fan in the arena. You can really relied on this team, where ever you are. 

Having a fan who cheers for Vancouver everyday, now cheering for Montreal would be the definition of a bandwagon fan tho

Having a fan who cheers for Vancouver everyday, now cheering for Montreal would be the definition of a bandwagon fan tho

My dad was born in Vancouver but spent most of his childhood living in Montreal. Second hockey jersey I ever got was a Canadiens one. They've been a distant second team to the Canucks, but they've always been my second team. With the Canucks out, of course I've been following the Habs all post-season.

Edited by Sandro

• 2 weeks later...