Why are you happy/or mad ?

boubabi

wildly depressed. worst sports night of my life. notre dame lost to northwestern. fresco don't even. this is a nightmare. watched game with northwestern grad students that went nuts 30 seconds after they won cuz they have no fucking clue what's happening.

I don't have much of a place to speak :D  It was a great game!

Production engineer with Cargill Prairie Malt in Biggar.  I may or may not have to move there if I get the job, which would blow, but I'm hoping I can just drive from Saskatoon.  If not, I'll exceed Boom and Kendrick's activity on here combined, most likely.

That's a far drive, especially in the winter. You may have to only come home on weekends.

Why I'm happy: I'm out of school in twelve minutes.

Why I'm mad: I'm coming down with a cold, I have to go to my therapist tonight (walking in the 20 degree outdoors (shut up, Canadians)), and I have a pimple thing on the back of my ear.

Production engineer with Cargill Prairie Malt in Biggar.  I may or may not have to move there if I get the job, which would blow, but I'm hoping I can just drive from Saskatoon.  If not, I'll exceed Boom and Kendrick's activity on here combined, most likely.

Woah woah woah, I'm not on a lot. Noah is on a lot remember.

I'm happy, because I'll be starting a new job in December. As some of you may know, I've been working at Wal-Mart as an overnight stocker for the last few months, which I didn't mind but it was never going to take me anywhere. I'm going to be starting an accounting internship in mid-December. Ideally, if I like it at this place and they like me, it could turn into a more permanent position.

I'm happy, because I'll be starting a new job in December. As some of you may know, I've been working at Wal-Mart as an overnight stocker for the last few months, which I didn't mind but it was never going to take me anywhere. I'm going to be starting an accounting internship in mid-December. Ideally, if I like it at this place and they like me, it could turn into a more permanent position.

Congrats Streety

welcome to the exciting world of accounting. any idea what you'll be up to?

Off and on happy because I try to distract myself by doing new things, cooking good food and what not. But realistically I've been miserable the last month because of the plethora of awful things happening to me in all in a row. Between my phone breaking, my arm fucking up, my hours getting cut at my job and me being kicked out of where I am currently living this has been one of the most hellish months in recent memory.