Why are you happy/or mad ?

boubabi

Mad.

My friends and I slept out overnight in front of the Campus Center for Broadway tickets. The two shows are Aladdin and Once. Tickets are only $20 with transportation included. We got in line and started camping out at like 10:45PM, ordered pizza around 12:15, and had to just chill until 6AM when they opened the doors. It was next to impossible to sleep because of all the lights, the people around us watching movies, and there are so many trains and airplanes that go through Reading at night. 6AM finally comes, we go inside where it's nice and warm. We all queue up in line, tickets start to be sold at 7AM. We all patiently wait our turn. There's 5 of us in our group. First person in the group gets up to the desk, there's only 3 tickets for Aladdin left.

W.T.F.

Mad.

My friends and I slept out overnight in front of the Campus Center for Broadway tickets. The two shows are Aladdin and Once. Tickets are only $20 with transportation included. We got in line and started camping out at like 10:45PM, ordered pizza around 12:15, and had to just chill until 6AM when they opened the doors. It was next to impossible to sleep because of all the lights, the people around us watching movies, and there are so many trains and airplanes that go through Reading at night. 6AM finally comes, we go inside where it's nice and warm. We all queue up in line, tickets start to be sold at 7AM. We all patiently wait our turn. There's 5 of us in our group. First person in the group gets up to the desk, there's only 3 tickets for Aladdin left.

W.T.F.

:lol:

Production engineer with Cargill Prairie Malt in Biggar.  I may or may not have to move there if I get the job, which would blow, but I'm hoping I can just drive from Saskatoon.  If not, I'll exceed Boom and Kendrick's activity on here combined, most likely.

Apprentice Carpenter I assume, congratulations. Are you planning on becoming a journeyman? 

nope Apprentice Plumber. I'm gonna become a journeyman, but I'm going to college right after, I'm gonna be a project manager for the company I'm currently at.

nope Apprentice Plumber. I'm gonna become a journeyman, but I'm going to college right after, I'm gonna be a project manager for the company I'm currently at.

Good job that's a great accomplishment at your age. 

• Senior Admin

Nice! Was just reading this yesterday: http://money.cnn.com/2014/11/11/investing/michael-bloomberg-advice-become-a-plumber/

My toilet is blocked...should I use my hand to unclog it?

Congrats on the award.

you should probably use a a plunger, you see, the toilet is basically an S-trap which uses siphonic action to get rid of waste. The flush valve at the bottom of the tank is opened via the handle and the chain on releases water in to the bowl. then because of the pressure of the water (could be around .8 PSI) your waste (and the water) is pushed out. This is why a hand wouldn't work, you need pressure (Plunger) to unclog a toilet.

Of course I don't fuck with toilets, I run domestic water in hospitals.