Why are you happy/or mad ?

boubabi

Sad because some of my friends are going off to college in the next few weeks, others are on vacation, and I'm just in town working like I have been most of the summer. And school is starting back up soon.

Happy because I've made some decent money and had a good time this summer, and it'll be my last year of high school. I still feel young being around you guys.  :lol:

Happy because I got another promotion at work with a raise.

Mad because my 4 day work week is now 5.

Happy because I'm back on first shift and don't have to use vacation for Packers TNF and MNF games anymore or watch other TNF or MNF games on my phone when I'm at work.

Mildly pissed.  This exchange happened a few minutes ago.

Jardy:  Hey, we've been checking in and out of here everyday and moving rooms, and I forgot some facial soap in my room before we checked out yesterday.

Receptionist:  OK, what room did you leave it in?

Jardy:  319.

R:  All right I'll just check my book here....hmm..... It doesn't seem to be in here..... There's toothpaste from 318 and some other stuff but......no it doesn't seem to be here.

J:  Oh, shit.  Could it maybe still be in the room by chance?

R:  No, someone else is already checked in there, the room would have been completely cleaned out.

J:  Well is there anything else they might have did with it?

R:  Well you said it was just soap?  They might have just thrown it out...

J:  Well, it's a big thing of like, facial soap, it costs like $30, $40.

R:  Yeah they might have just thrown it out...

J:  Didn't you JUST say they turned in toothpaste from the room across the hall?  This was hardly a day ago, why would have they thrown away a huge full thing of soap?

R:  Yeah, I don't know.  Sorry.

J:  <_<

Stupid Comfort Inn/Mexicans

Jardy:  Hey, we've been checking in and out of here everyday and moving rooms, and I forgot some facial soap in my room before we checked out yesterday.

R:  All right I'll just check my book here....hmm..... It doesn't seem to be in here..... There's toothpaste from 318 and some other stuff but......no it doesn't seem to be here.

R:  No, someone else is already checked in there, the room would have been completely cleaned out.

J:  Didn't you JUST say they turned in toothpaste from the room across the hall?  This was hardly a day ago, why would have they thrown away a huge full thing of soap?

NOT SURE WHAT U EXPECTED U SHOULDNT HAVE LEFT SHIT THERE

As long as you don't blame R specifically. I doubt R had anything to do with it, one way or the other.

mad because the company I work for has me setup on a computer that only has 4 gb of ram, when i have to have multiple heavy programs open and usually multiple tabs

+ super heavy internet filter thing

+ have to approve everything so i'm running IE9 :angry:

Edited by TMI

mad because the company I work for has me setup on a computer that only has 4 gb of ram, when i have to have multiple heavy programs open and usually multiple tabs

Tell them exactly that, they usually are willing to beef up your computer...  I got a new laptop after a few tickets I sent in because I run revit and CAD together on the reg.