Ranking SHLers in the S66 Draft

xDParK

This draft class has a large amount of SHLers who have made the jump over to the VHL after the amazing portal update. In this VHL.com article we'll be looking at where they rank in the S66 Draft. I probably forgot some usernames I don't recognize. 

1. @gorlab 212 TPE

Gorlab is clearly the best SHLer in this draft class. Sitting at 212 TPE he's 1st among SHLers and 6th overall.  Although he was BANNED from SHL, I'm still counting him as an ex-SHLer.

2. @bluesfan55 207 TPE

207 TPE, bloobs is looking like a stud in the VHL already. A very successful SHLer, I have no doubt he's going to create an amazing player here as well. Good luck with your player bloobs! 

3. @Dangles13 165 TPE

The Co-Commish of the SHL! Looks to be off to a solid start to his VHL career, already at 165 TPE. He ranks #3 on our list.

4. @SlashACM  152 TPE

Already wrote about Slash a lot in my MS this week, don't want to type the same thing over again. 

5. @xDParK 147 TPE

Same as above

6. @Kylrad 146 TPE 

Same as above

7. @leafssteen 139 TPE

Really solid SHL member, seems like a nice guy from what I've seen. He'll be a great player if he puts in similar effort to the SHL.

8. @Birdman 119 TPE

Not bad, but he's down 4 spots in the rankings. Maybe falling off a bit? Bird is a sick dude but I'm not sure how committed he is here.

9. @Grape 87 TPE

Could be a 5th round + steal if he remains consistent with the easily earned TPE here. He's one of my fav GMs in the SHL.

10. @Teztify 79 TPE

I love tez but I think he stopped updating here :(

11. @Rent A McZ 79 TPE

Same as Tez

12. @cpetrella  69 TPE

Puts in a lot of work into the SHL. I like this person.

13. @O4L 54 TPE

He's a bust, don't draft this guy.

14. @Samee 50 TPE

Can be a little bit aggressive in the SHL. Haven't really seen him around here much.

15. @KitRas

BUST 

Words: 360