Mississauga Hounds Press Conference

Gustav

1. I rather be the MVP cause if my team wins the cup I don’t know if I’m the best player or not. What I mean is I could be the worse player on that cup team. 
2. No cause I won’t have a team.

3. I like it right now cause I’m a scorer.

4. The worst team in the league.

5. Yes he’s good. 
6. I like chicken.

On 1/12/2022 at 5:31 PM, Mongoose87 said:

1. Would you rather be league MVP or win a cup?

2. There is a button that will make you win the cup, but every season you push it, all of your teammates go inactive. Will you push it?

3. Do you like how your player build has started or are you going to change up your plans?

4. Is there any team you absolutely don't want to draft you?

5. Should the Hounds sign Evander Kane?

6. Tell me something I don't know.

1. win a cup.

2. no

3. I like how he started and I might change it a bit but I like the general direction

4. not my draft year lol

5. no

6. russia looks on world map bigger because its pretty far away from the equator, if it would be on the equator it would look signifficantly smaller

On 1/12/2022 at 5:31 PM, Mongoose87 said:

1. Would you rather be league MVP or win a cup?

2. There is a button that will make you win the cup, but every season you push it, all of your teammates go inactive. Will you push it?

3. Do you like how your player build has started or are you going to change up your plans?

4. Is there any team you absolutely don't want to draft you?

5. Should the Hounds sign Evander Kane?

6. Tell me something I don't know.

1. I would rather win the cup because team success makes everyone happy mvp just one person

2. No I wont push it, because nobody wants that many inactive players

3. Yeah I like how how the build startet but I might change a bit

4. I cant really answer this question because I was drafted last season, but there were no such teams for me

5. No, no team should sign him

6. if you fly at the right moments you can celebrate new year all over the globe  

1. You can spend one year anywhere you want. Where is that?

2. Do you or have you played hockey IRL?

3. What is your favorite less popular meme?

4. You have been stranded on a desert island with only a bag of hockey equipment. Which piece of equipment is of most use to you and why?

5. What changes would you like to see made to the league rules?

6. What's your secret for success?

On 1/17/2022 at 3:06 PM, Mongoose87 said:

1. You can spend one year anywhere you want. Where is that?

2. Do you or have you played hockey IRL?

3. What is your favorite less popular meme?

4. You have been stranded on a desert island with only a bag of hockey equipment. Which piece of equipment is of most use to you and why?

5. What changes would you like to see made to the league rules?

6. What's your secret for success?

1. I would spend the year a bit outside of Kopenhagen so I can get quick there but dont live directly in the city

2. Yes, I also still play as goalie irl and I think its a lot of fun

3. the meme with the guy saying: rise my glorious creation rise

4. If it counts, I would take goalie pads because they are useful for a lot of things, if they dont count a goalie stick, it could be good as a paddle and could be used for othrt things as well

5. I would make some kind of task for like 3-4 capped tpe that takes is fun for newer people and doesnt take too many time, that could help with retention in my opinion.

6. I like to think of things in an other perspective or in an ironical way and it often works

Missisauga Hounds press conference

this is my first press conference ever but I hope you like it :)
3 answers- 1 tpe, 6 answers- 2 tpe

1. What do you think of the team going into an rebuild phase?

2. What are your plans for the future  (go to the E, stay in the M ect.)?

3. Whats your favourite/least favourite thing about the VHL in general?

4. What do you think of the moves in management that happend here lately?

5. Whats your favourite non-hockey related activity to do?

6. what do you hope/expect from your player in the upcoming season?

On 1/24/2022 at 12:46 PM, Ente2997 said:

1. For the team to go into rebuild phase it is a great opportunity for me. I think with joining a team that is going to be focusing on developing players first to recreate the magic that the Hounds had is why I joined

2. I just joined so I don't have any immediate plans for the future but as many people who join the league my first far fetch goal is to make it to the majors as anyone would.

3. My favorite thing about VHL is the player creation and how to update the players attributes.  Coming from a different sim league I was amazed by the dashboard and all of the features that the VHL has to offer when first creating a player and when updates are being made the the player.

4. I just joined so I don't have an opinion on the recent moves that happened in management.

5. I like to play video games like league, COD, Football Manager, etc. I also love to program. I currently am working on a personal project of which will include a news outlet for esports. 

6. I hope to meet cool people and build a player that I am proud of.  While also learning about the learn and how to progress my player to be the best.

On 1/24/2022 at 6:46 PM, Ente2997 said:

Hounds Press Conference - Leandro Goncalves - 30/01/22

1. It’s definitely an interesting position to be in entering the league. Of course, we have expectations to be at our best level week in and week out, but being in a rebuilding phase takes some stress out of some nasty situations you’re in when fighting for higher seeds. This being said, just because we’re rebuilding doesn’t mean we’re going down an uncompetitive road.

2. The future is definitely uncertain. Of course, when we make the decision to follow our dreams we have the goal to make it to the show, but there’s a time and place for everything and for now I’m only thinking Mississauga and the VHLM. 

3. I’m still new and getting a grasp of things will take a while, but the community seems splendid!

4. They got me, so… pretty good!

5. Playing American Football, for sure!

6. There’s uncertainty about what Leandro will be able to do, but we can only expect him to show what he’s been showing his whole hockey life. A team-first mentality with an uncanny playmaking ability that will help Mississauga find its way forward.

Missisauga Hounds Press Conference
6 answers=2 TPE; 3 answers=1 TPE

1. With the season starting very soon what do you see this team doing?

2. Whats your impression of the management so far?

3. Do you already have an plan for your build?, if yes what?

4. Was there a specific reason for you to join us and not an other team instead?

5. Who is your favourite sportsman irl(doesnt hab´ve to be a hockey player)?

6. Do you have a goal, on what tpe you wanna be at the end of the season?

Edited by Ente2997

5 hours ago, Ente2997 said:

4. Was there a specific reason for you to join us and not an other team instead?

Hounds Press Conference - Leandro Goncalves - 31/01/22

1. I feel like these first game will really tell us the story as to how the season will go. We're a group of new, motivated players and I feel we're going to gel really well together and that will only lead to good things.

2. They've been pretty focused on building a strong internal group, as we're all aware of the difficult season we have in front of us. Making sure we're all happy together as well as invested in this phase of the club, while at the same time trying to recruit players with the right mindset. I'll take this opportunity to welcome Jesse [newest member of the Mississauga Hounds (Goaltender)] to the team!

3. Not really. Let's fake it 'til we make it. Jokes apart, an all-around Center is the goal.

4. This challenge of a rebuild really speaks out to me, and, of course, I value 1st and 2nd Line minutes above all something I know the Hounds will be able to give me.

5. Has to be Cristiano Ronaldo. His work ethic and character really speaks out to everyone and is visible to everyone. There's a lot of work behind his talent and physical ability. Other than that, it has to be Roger Federer, because of the (almost) cerebral way he approaches tennis.

6. 150, here we go! Let's go boys!! 

Edited by leandrofg
Grammar;

8 hours ago, Ente2997 said:

1. I don’t think we’re making the playoffs but we will be giving it our all 

2. Daniel was the best option for Mississauga, I think he will do a good job. I don’t know much about the agm though 

3. nope just winging it. Upgrade everything little by little and hopefully do good 

4. well everyone did choose to be here. Since the hounds didn’t have any picks this past draft and I’m pretty sure every player left. I just accepted the first offer

5. Carey Price. I hope he comes back soon fully healthy

6. I think 106 seems reasonable but I think I could get 114 

With the season starting very soon I see the team getting all their tactical and game plans ready as well as the lineups.
I think the management does their stuff in a highly timely manner, and gets everything done fast.
Yes, I already have a plan for my build. I want to be an offensive forward that max earns every week. I know I have said this every other player and then went inactive because of real life stuff, and I know I said I'm serious about being active with every other player. But really, I'm serious.
No, there was not a specific reason why I joined this team and not another team. Well, maybe because you guys were the first one to respond to my recruitment message.
I dont have a favorite sportsman to be honest, I only pay attention to the teams entirely.
I forget how long the season is but I was thinking like 100-150 TPE.

Well im new, but I can see they are recruiting agressivly and focusing on the future
They seem very friendly, and open to how I see my future as a player
Yeah, I can see myself as a responsible defensive-man thats a playmaker for my team
You guys seems humbled and down to earth people rather than the agressive in your face houston and everyone else
Bryan Rust of the Pens. I am actually a flyers fan funny enough, but I respect the pens

Not really, just wanna try this out and see where this takes me i guess

On 1/31/2022 at 2:43 AM, Ente2997 said:

1. I see us progressing well and becoming a top team since we are rebuilding but got off to a good start.

2. I like the management. They are new and so am I so it's been nice to have them there helping me with my build or if I have a question about the league

3. I still don't have a plan but I think I wanna be a passer first and focus on getting assist and winning games.

4. I like to be on the underdawgs or the team that is rebuilding. It gives me a chance to grow my player into a well rounded rookie and make sure that I am getting playing time. 

5. has to be Tom Brady. Growing up a Patriots fan I was always looking at the GOAT.

6. I wanna reach above 100 this season and if I am able to do that I will be happy with how my player has grown.

On 1/31/2022 at 9:43 AM, Ente2997 said:

1.Of course play their heart out everyone needs to do 100% everyday and we can make something great

2.The management is very helpful with the players they are always there for us on and off ice too

3.i would love to work on my defensive and scoring skills but it would be great to be a better goal scorer too

4.i got my offer from this team and it is a great franchise so i was sure that i want to play here

5.i would say Draisatl he works very hard everyday

6.i dont have one yet but hopefully i will get as much as it possible

On 1/31/2022 at 9:43 AM, Ente2997 said:

1. Since I'm completely new I'm not really sure I'm able to answer that but I'm hoping we'll do great and I'll try my best to help!

2. I've only been in contact with Ente this far and he's been extremely helpful and patiently helping me with all my questions. Sorry for blasting you with them!

3. Actually no, I have no idea what I'm doing and I will try to adopt on the way. But I wouldn't mind being a skillful passer.

4. Yea. You were quick to reply to my post and made a good first impression. The thought of a rebuild sounded intresting and hopefully a bit more time on ice!

5. If I'm allowed to pick a retired one it's my childhood idol Peter Forsberg. Active is definitely Zlatan Ibrahimovic!

6. I've got no clue what's realistic but hopefully as high as possible!

3 answers=1TPE; 6 answers=2TPE

1. What do you think of our season so far?

2. How do you feel about your players play so far?

3. If you had to give your time on the team and the forum in general so far, what would you give it? (x/10)

4. What is your faourite movie/series?

5. What is your favourite sport irl (hockey excluded)?

6. What do you think of the locker room chemistry so far?

1 hour ago, Ente2997 said:

3. If you had to give your time on the team and the forum in general so far, what would you give it? (x/10)

1. I think we made progress for sure due to the player lackings its hard to perform great these time

2.Everyone is friendly its a great thing to be in the team definietly i think its an amazing time for the players and for the staff too

3.i would definietly would an 8/10 the staff is working as hard as they can to get players and everything

4. Tenet was a great movie for me personally

5.I like Football and Soccer

6.Its amazing everyone is focused and great guys around 

1 hour ago, Ente2997 said:

1. Its fun, i wish it was a little more often but it is litterally just fantasy so its good haha

2. A little disappointed to be honest, but not surprised. The build im going for will take some time to develop for sure but I am excited to start seeing those points.

3. Solid 8/10, its fun and nice happy people. Couldnt ask for more really

4. The Dexter series, new blood and old dexter

5. Really just hockey, but I used to play soccer, so id go with that

6. Everyones friendly, doesnt go much further than that though

1. I think we could be better but I believe that some of our game we have been unlucky in certain situations.  Hopefully we can start winning and working on our team.

2. I feel good so far, my player was recently elected as a alternative captain.  Also my player is leading our team in goals which is a good start to the season as to I am contributing to the team. 

3. I would give it a 9/10.  My team has been very helpful so far with any questions that I have regarding the league and with how I should create my player to be which is what I wanted when I signed up to be in the pack.

4. My favorite movie/series has to be Black Clover which is an Anime and has a Movie coming out soon.  Highly recommend!

5. Favorite sport recently has been F1, but I have played lacrosse all my life so its between the two.

6. I think the locker room chemistry is good people are talking every day from a wide variety of topics.  That is one thing that the pack has down is the chemistry is there we just have to start winning.

1. I feel is growing as a team everyday. Not only have we recruited very well since the season started, we have also consolidated our lines, making decisions easier for management during a difficult rebuilding period.

2. Disappointing is a good word to describe it. Although the first two weeks were nice, these last few games have been horrific. Not much to comment after that, although there’s something to thank the rest of the team after naming Leandro as an ‘Alternate’.

3. 10/10, for sure. It’s a bit difficult to understand everything at first, but our management as been great in that. Both Daniel and Ente!

4. The Office. Forever a classic.

5. American Football. Go Pack Go! Also, I play it myself here in Portugal. MLB for the Braga Warriors! ✌️

6. As I stated before this initial period in the community as been great due to the fact Daniel and Ente took this task hands on, trying to create this atmosphere inside the locker room where an inquisitive spirit is advised!

20 hours ago, Ente2997 said:

1. I think to be honest, that were off to a pretty bad start.
2. I think that my player has player really good for a rookie. He already has 3 goals, and 8 assists.
3. I would give it a 10/10,  the management is active, and overall the locker room is active. Also, management is very helpful with everything.
4. My favorite TV Series are the One Chicago shows. Chicago PD, Chicago Med, Chicago Fire.
5. My favorite sport In real life is Baseball.
6. I think that everyone still has a lot of bonding to do with each other.

On 2/7/2022 at 10:46 AM, Ente2997 said:

1. Rebuild year. Wasn’t expecting much but I certainly played better than I thought

2. I like him, good goalie. Bringing in some good help on the back end alright sv%
3. not sure what the questions means. I think it’s saying to give a rating out of 10. My team right now 6/10 not best performing but fun to be in active guys and all. Forum is 7/10 great overall but always room to improve 

4. Murdoch mysteries, shameless, the 100, Brooklyn 99 and the flash

5. football(soccer) love it. Some players don’t give it a good image but it’s fun to play since everyone can participate. It’s not one wear you need to learn a skill just to practice like hockey or baseball 

6. I like it. More fun when there’s more guys but couple good players that are fun to talk to. Great management as well 

3 answers=1TPE
6 answers=2TPE

1.  Do you think the trades we made were a good decision?
2. Are you more or less motivated compared to your start here?
3. If you could make a new method to get tpe what would it be(can be uncapped or capped)
4. Do you think there is something missing in the LR?
5. Do you think all the things are a bit to complicated when your completely new to the league?
6. Are you interested in the olympics, if yes/no why?

On 2/14/2022 at 7:31 AM, Ente2997 said:

3 answers=1TPE
6 answers=2TPE

1.  Do you think the trades we made were a good decision?
2. Are you more or less motivated compared to your start here?
3. If you could make a new method to get tpe what would it be(can be uncapped or capped)
4. Do you think there is something missing in the LR?
5. Do you think all the things are a bit to complicated when your completely new to the league?
6. Are you interested in the olympics, if yes/no why?

1. I think so, sad to see them go, but building for the future

2. I think a little bit, my personal work away from here has been kicking up a bit, but I am still committed

3. Daily random spin event. I think id be fun and get people online daily

4. Not fully sure what LR is tbh, but I am comfortable here, its pretty nice

5. 100%, its a little confusing, but its not that bad. just gotta get the hang of it

6. I really only care about medals to be honest or like ice hockey, but NHL cant even compete. So i really dont care that much :(