Mississauga Hounds Press Conference

Gustav

32 minutes ago, jobomarz said:

1. I think so, sad to see them go, but building for the future

2. I think a little bit, my personal work away from here has been kicking up a bit, but I am still committed

3. Daily random spin event. I think id be fun and get people online daily

4. Not fully sure what LR is tbh, but I am comfortable here, its pretty nice

5. 100%, its a little confusing, but its not that bad. just gotta get the hang of it

6. I really only care about medals to be honest or like ice hockey, but NHL cant even compete. So i really dont care that much :(

LR is short for Lockerroom aka our discord channel

On 2/14/2022 at 7:31 AM, Ente2997 said:

Missisauga Hounds Press Conference

3 answers=1TPE
6 answers=2TPE

1.  Do you think the trades we made were a good decision?
2. Are you more or less motivated compared to your start here?
3. If you could make a new method to get tpe what would it be(can be uncapped or capped)
4. Do you think there is something missing in the LR?
5. Do you think all the things are a bit to complicated when your completely new to the league?
6. Are you interested in the olympics, if yes/no why?

1.obviously we’re staking for next draft to have as many players as possible. This year is a rebuild

2.equally motivated, I knew signing with Mississauga wasn’t putting me on a winning team 

3.damm that’s a hard question, maybe have a different like modified training facility to give different amount of tpe depending on certain things

4.in the locker room? Not really I stay active quit a lot to give a good ambiance, maybe more players who do the same

5.not really theirs a lot of people that are ready to help if you have any problems

6.i keep up with certain events that I like. Especially hockey and maybe other sports 

On 2/14/2022 at 1:31 PM, Ente2997 said:

3 answers=1TPE
6 answers=2TPE

3. If you could make a new method to get tpe what would it be(can be uncapped or capped)
5. Do you think all the things are a bit to complicated when your completely new to the league?

1.  I think it was a good idea to go for the next season instead since we’re not competing for any trophies this year anyway.

2. About the same, starting to get a grip on it ! 
3. I wouldn’t mind getting points for articles or similar that might be related to hockey but not necissarely about vhl.

4. not sure what LR is.

5. Yea I think so, maybe there should be an easier way for new players to get tpe.

6. Yes, I’m writing this just when the third period of Sweden-canada is about to start! Go Sweden!

On 2/14/2022 at 5:31 AM, Ente2997 said:

3 answers=1TPE
6 answers=2TPE

1. Yes, I think that the trades we made were a good decision because it helps us get a fresh start, with better players.
2. I am more motivated compared to when I started here.
3. If I could make a new method to earn TPE it would be a military's pay for people who are part of the military's and don't have time to earn lol
4. No, I do not think anything is missing in the locker room, people are active which is just what I like!
5. No not really, just ask your coaches for help, it is pretty easy to get settled, especially with how easy it is to use the VHL Portal.
6. No, I am not currently interested in the Olympics because Canada sucks at the Olympics.

On 2/14/2022 at 6:31 AM, Ente2997 said:

3 answers=1TPE
6 answers=2TPE

1. I think it's unfortunate to lose players of their calibre, but in the end, if a rebuild has to happen those kinds of moves have to be made.
2. I'm more motivated because of ice-time opportunity and leadership roles available.

3. Maybe a random wheel spinner with small-ish rewards to encourage players to be active.

4. From my time here so far, I think the LR will be quieter than normal due to the slow process of a rebuild. It's difficult to lose more than you'd like, but we're going to build from the ground up as a team.

5. It definitely gets overwhelming. I believe if you're willing to put the time into learning about how the league works, it ends up being worth it. I'm just getting started.

6. The Olympics are always a fun watch, but it's definitely different not having the best of the best competing, especially after believing they would be going for so long. 

6 answers=2tpe

3 answers=1tpe

1. Do you like how the team played recently?

2. Do you still enjoy the time here?

3. Do you like the system of the bone of destiny?

4. If you could choose one team in the league you could just join right now, who would it be?

5. If someone offered you a position as GM for a off-season event like WJC, would you accept?

6. Do you have a favourite teammate, if yes who?

I wasn't there.

I haven't been here for a sufficient amount of time.

I don't know what that is.

4. If you could choose one team in the league you could just join right now, who would it be?
Mississauga. They gave me my chance.

5. If someone offered you a position as GM for a off-season event like WJC, would you accept?
Depends on the team. I'd love to coach a Chinese team.

I haven't played long enough.

On 2/22/2022 at 11:04 AM, Ente2997 said:

6 answers=2tpe

3 answers=1tpe

1. I think we found some footing last week and had some pretty impressive wins, so yes.

2. It's great to be a Hound. Winning games is challenging and I like having a bigger responsibility than I likely would receive on a bigger roster.

3. I do. I would only hope for every member of the Hounds to be active in the discord so it can be passed around not too long after the games are played.

4. Everyone would want to pick the best team to win a championship, and I can't say I'm any different. With that said, I'd rather stay here.

5. Probably not because I'm still new to this whole thing. 

6. Stefan Teske for sure. 

Missisauga Hounds Press Conderence

6 answers=2tpe

3 answers=1tpe

1. We had some rough sims lately, how do you think about this?

2. Are you excited for the upcoming drafts?

3. Would you consider yourself still active?

4. On a scale from 1-10 how would you rate the community as a whole(not only missisauga)

5. What is your favourite actor?

6. Whats you favourite musician/band?

1 hour ago, Ente2997 said:

Missisauga Hounds Press Conderence

6 answers=2tpe

3 answers=1tpe

1. We had some rough sims lately, how do you think about this?

2. Are you excited for the upcoming drafts?

3. Would you consider yourself still active?

4. On a scale from 1-10 how would you rate the community as a whole(not only missisauga)

5. What is your favourite actor?

6. Whats you favourite musician/band?

1. It is to be expected. This lineup obviously needs work and there is little reason to get down on ourselves for these sims.

2. I am pretty excited to see what happens. 

3. Yes, I would. I hope more people can be active as well.

4. 9/10. Everyone is very welcoming and I'm grateful for the support I have got from veterans of the league.

5. Jake Gyllenhaal for sure.

6. All time? Michael Jackson. 

Missisauga Press Conference

1. The season is now finished, how would you describe your time here in missisauga?

2. Are you satisfied with the way your player performed?

3. With the draft getting closer, are there some teams you want or dont want to get drafted by?

4. What is your opinion on the newly approaching hybrid stat system?

5. How would you rank the work of me and Daniel(gm) this season?

6. How would you rank your general time in the vhl so far?

4 minutes ago, Ente2997 said:

1. The season is now finished, how would you describe your time here in missisauga?

3. With the draft getting closer, are there some teams you want or dont want to get drafted by?

1. Bittersweet. Losing isn't fun but I'm happy to be playing top minutes.

2. Absolutely. Lots of production is helpful for my draft stock. 

3. I'm fine with anywhere. No matter what I'll be getting used to being there.

4. I like it. I'm not fully aware of all the details but it is definitely interesting.

5. 8/10.

6. 9/10.

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/11/2022 at 3:40 PM, Ente2997 said:

1. I was just drafted by you guys and am hoping for a good season here.
2. I hope I have a good season after barley playing last ueaeZ

3. I’m open to any team.
4. It’s gonna be a tough adjustment to make.

5. I hope I can give you give high praise at the end of the season.

6. It’s been great.

• 2 weeks later...

Mississauga Hounds Press Conference:

1. The season has started! Do you have any particular goals, stats or otherwise, that you'd like to achieve with your player this season?
2. How do you think the Hounds are going to do in the VHLM this season?
3. Do you have a particular "archetype" that you are building your player towards (sniper, playmaker, defensive defenseman etc) or are you just putting points into whatever you feel like?
4. Did you participate in VHL Fantasy this season? If so, how happy are you with your team?
5. Is there a particular team in the VHLE or VHL that you hope to get drafted to?
6. What is your favourite pro sports team?

On 4/21/2022 at 4:29 PM, Eso said:

1. The season has started! Do you have any particular goals, stats or otherwise, that you'd like to achieve with your player this season?
3. Do you have a particular "archetype" that you are building your player towards (sniper, playmaker, defensive defenseman etc) or are you just putting points into whatever you feel like?
4. Did you participate in VHL Fantasy this season? If so, how happy are you with your team?
5. Is there a particular team in the VHLE or VHL that you hope to get drafted to?

1. I'd hope to build my defensive stats while also being a productive defenseman.

2. I believe it'll be a much better year for us. We've got lots of young talent and plenty of new players who are willing to stay active.

3. I'm aiming to build a shutdown defender who can pass and skate well. I'm balancing my TPA pretty heavily so I'm solid in every aspect.

4. I did not.

5. I've already been drafted and I'm excited to see how they do this season.

6. Boston Bruins! 

On 4/21/2022 at 2:29 PM, Eso said:

1. To get a good amount of points.

2. End the season with a playoff spot.

3. Offensive defenseman.

4. Yea, I think my team can finish in the middle of the group.

5. No.

6. San Francisco 49ers.

Missisauga Hounds press conference

1. Season hasn't been long, but what would you say how satisfacted are you?

2. How would you rate the locker room atmosphere so far(choose a scale)?
3. Are you satisfied by the teams performance so far?
4. Do you have favourite teams in the other leagus, if yes who?
5. what do you think of the bone of destiny, do you like it or not?
6. What is your favourite tv series(includes Netflix and co.)?

30 minutes ago, Ente2997 said:

1. Wish my own player was getting on the score sheet more often, but he's pretty low TPE so this is to be expected.

2. Locker room is pretty good, but there aren't very many very active users.

3. Team is 7-5, but it looks like we're in the stronger division, so we really need to pick it up during games within the division.

4. Calgary Wranglers for sure.

5. I absolutely love it, I think it's one of the most unique and fun things I've encountered in any sim league.

6. I'm not a huge TV/film guy, but it's probably a toss up between Star Trek TNG/DS9, or The Wire.

5 hours ago, Ente2997 said:

1. I'm satisfied so far with my performance. I'm happy with my icetime and I've been able to contribute on the scoresheet as well.

2. 8/10. I like the activity in the locker room thus far but it could always be improved.

3. The team has done well relative to last season's performance. I'm happy with the progress the team has made so far.

4. I have to go with Malmo of the VHL and Bratislava of the VHLE! 

5. I love it. It keeps activity high in the locker room and helps the team chemistry improve.

6. Daredevil!

Missisauga Hounds Press Conference(NHL Playoff edition)

1. Who do you want to win the playoffs(no matter of odds)?

2. Who do you think is gonna win the playoffs?

3. Who do you think can surprise eeryone?

4. Are the leafs continuing the tradition?
now vhl stuff
5. Are you satisfied with your players performance so far?

6. What is more important for you: team performance or player performance?

7 minutes ago, Ente2997 said:

now vhl stuff

1. This is a tough one. Carolina, Minnesota, or Nashville I guess.

2. Colorado

3. Believe it or not, Toronto.

4. I think Toronto knocks off Tampa, not sure what happens after that.

5. My guy has been pretty poor lately, but it's a slow grind to get better.

6. Team performance for sure. I don't mind if my player sits on the bench or only kills penalties or whatever if it helps us win games.

21 hours ago, Ente2997 said:

now vhl stuff

1. Boston.

2. I picked Calgary to win the cup this year.

3. I think Minnesota could go on a big run.

4. I believe they'll lose in the 1st round once again.

5. Absolutely. I've gotten lots of scoring beyond my expectations. 

6. Team performance. We're trying to win as many games as we can and we believe every player contributes to that main goal. 

On 5/5/2022 at 8:56 AM, Ente2997 said:

now vhl stuff

1. Pittsburgh, For Crosby’s last run

2. Tampa Bay, for the 3 peat.

3. Calgary, I think they get past Dallas

4. I hope not, they only show up every two games though. So it could happen

5. Very much so, I’m not holding the team back and slowly improving.

6. Team performance, winning is everything. Scoresheet time is just a bonus

Missisuaga Hounds Press Conference

1. How do you feel about our recent performance?
2. How do you feel about your personal performance recently?
3. Do you like doing the fantasy stuff in the vhl?
4. Whos your favourite athlete(no matter which sport)?
5. what is/was your favourite subject in school?
6. Do you like the nhl playoffs so far?

On 5/12/2022 at 8:58 AM, Ente2997 said:

Missisuaga Hounds Press Conference

1. How do you feel about our recent performance?
2. How do you feel about your personal performance recently?
3. Do you like doing the fantasy stuff in the vhl?
4. Whos your favourite athlete(no matter which sport)?
5. what is/was your favourite subject in school?
6. Do you like the nhl playoffs so far?

1. We'd been a playing .500 hockey for a while, but the last week or so we seem to have really kicked it up a notch, it's been great.

2. Scoring isn't spectacular, but winning faceoffs and not getting blown up on +/- so I'll take it.

3. No, not particularly. VHL is my secondary sim league so I try to blast off VHL stuff as quickly as possible.

4. Tough call. Currently, I'm a big fan of Bo Horvat on the Canucks. But I've never been big into hero-worship of pro athletes.

5. I was a math/science guy. Physics was my jam. But I was a nerdy kid that did well in school so I enjoyed all of it.

6. NHL playoffs have been really entertaining! Other than the Colorado/Nashville series, everything else has been really close.