S66 Regular Season Index

Beketov

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Banackock said:

Shane Mars on L3... STHS so smart. 

I mean you could have sent lines ?

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

Just trying to understand why the game poster isn't working as it's supposed to.

Does it maybe have something to do with the portal not being flipped over to S66 yet or is that totally unrelated?

• Commissioner
44 minutes ago, Enorama said:

Does it maybe have something to do with the portal not being flipped over to S66 yet or is that totally unrelated?

That’s exactly the problem I’m sure. The issue is that as far as @Devise and I can remember everything has been set correctly to flip it over, it’s  just being stubborn about it.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

That’s exactly the problem I’m sure. The issue is that as far as @Devise and I can remember everything has been set correctly to flip it over, it’s  just being stubborn about it.

So are the games that have been completed a test run or the first two games of the season? 

@Beketov

I think I just missed you with lines before you simmed this morning but if you could get those loaded for tomorrow's games that great. Also I believe we are missing a player, a 100 TPE inactive Brandon Hood. Not really a huge deal since he'll be treated like a CPU but yeah he should be in the line up technically. Thanks. 

• Commissioner
14 minutes ago, Peace said:

So are the games that have been completed a test run or the first two games of the season? 

Regular season

5 minutes ago, Devise said:

@Beketov

I think I just missed you with lines before you simmed this morning but if you could get those loaded for tomorrow's games that great. Also I believe we are missing a player, a 100 TPE inactive Brandon Hood. Not really a huge deal since he'll be treated like a CPU but yeah he should be in the line up technically. Thanks. 

Yeah, I think he got added after the index but before the sim via FA and I missed it. I’ll take a swing through that forum tomorrow to check for anyone else. If you have anywhere specifically in the lines you’d like him let me know.

@Beketov

Can we figure out what's going on with Paulo Nano? I know there was that NY cap problem, but it seems to have been solved and Spade apparently sent in lines Wednesday according to this thread. Did those lines not get put in, or did he just not put in Nano?

• Commissioner
Just now, DollarAndADream said:

@Beketov

Can we figure out what's going on with Paulo Nano? I know there was that NY cap problem, but it seems to have been solved and Spade apparently sent in lines Wednesday according to this thread. Did those lines not get put in, or did he just not put in Nano?

It hasn’t been solved, they are over the prime cap.

• Commissioner
7 minutes ago, Victor said:

@Beketov - I've released Fitzgerald and Dabarno - will just not include them in my lines.

Appreciated. I’ll try to remember to actually release them from the team. You can just slap them on the scratch list for now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner
1 minute ago, Beaviss said:

@Beketov New lines just sent hope im not too late.

You literally missed it by a minute. Sorry buddy.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Beaviss said:

?

If it makes you feel better you only had 1 game and you won so...

Just now, Beketov said:

If it makes you feel better you only had 1 game and you won so...

it does a little this slide was making me clench.