Mafia Game #1 Thread

Nykonax

I didn't have anything to do with Josh's death.

i will claim that I was the Master last night, and sent the Assassin to  MMFLEX. He was acting a little shifty with the "sounds fun" on the first page with the votes against, and then again he tried to start the lynch later. To me that was screaming mafia trying to look like Jester.

Well then, crazy first night indeed. I don't know if I agree with the vote to Lynch tonight. With the higher town numbers we have the advantage when it comes to whomever gets assigned master and provided that person makes a good judgement call like @Symmetrik did then we can whittle them down. Chances are Mafia is panicked and rattled after that first play. 

48 minutes ago, Sharkstrong said:

I think we should start voting lynch today to those that are in the shadows and not participating. Odds are still not in our favour but people that doesn't contribute doesn't help anyways. 

We killed 2 bad people, why are odds still not in our favor? 

13 minutes ago, Poptart said:

We killed 2 bad people, why are odds still not in our favor? 

Killing bad guys makes our odds of hitting on a random lynch lower. 

Also, I don't know why people keep calling the executioner a bad guy. As far as I know, he doesn't count as the neutral killer, because he doesn't actually kill anyone. He just needs to win by getting his target lynched. (i.e. exe = neutral benign)