(S68) RW - Kim Koch, TPE: 30

Kimkoch

Hiya, Kim! My name is Cody Smith, and I'm the AGM of the Yukon Rush. Were hoping to be pretty solid competitors this season and we could use as much depth as we can get on the wing, particularly the right side. If you're interested in joining us, quote my replay with the words accept and then my buddy @Josh. will get you set up with everything else. 

• Commissioner

Welcome @Kimkoch, Some of the other GM's may throw you some offers to join there team.Ottawa currently does not have anymore playing time. I wish you the best of luck in your VHLM career.

Edited by Acydburn

1 hour ago, Kimkoch said:

Player Information

Username: Kimkoch

Player Name: Kim Koch

Recruited From: Other (Hockey Legacy manager)

Position: RW

Height: 70 in.

Weight: 150 lbs.

Birthplace: Germany

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Kimkoch Welcome to the league! How did you hear about us? I'm here if you have any question about the league or the process you are going through. Hit me up if you need any help.

590874832_AcesRecrutmentImage.png.8d8ac935c7a07523cdb3cfbd9e63bb23.png

Welcome to the league @Nash015! I am the Las Vegas Aces GM. The Aces need more players this upcoming season and we would love to have you! I can offer second pairing defense minutes, as well as powerplay AND penalty kill time! That has potential to become first line minutes if you stay active. We would love to see you in green and white this upcoming season! If you are interested, quote this offer and say "Accept"

-Matt_O

Hey there @Kimkoch

I would like to extend an offer to you to join Minnesota. 

We can offer third line minutes as well as potentially second line minutes and PK/PP time if you stay active and want to compete!

We are a cup contender this season coming off a rebuild and could use another active player!

If you are interested just quote this and say "accepted" and I can send you a contract offer.

Cheers!

Rayzor

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hi @Kimkoch and welcome to the VHL. I am Berocka the Assistant GM for the Mississauga Hounds.

We are currently short on players and don't have much of a chance for a cup run this season. However this can mean good things for your player we can offer 1st line minutes as well as time on the power play and penalty kill. This will give you the most amount of ice time to get your stats up. We have a great locker room full of guys who can help you throughout your journey. If this interests you at all quote this offer and say "accepted"

In the meantime should you need any help with your player or the site please don't hesitate to contact me or @GustavMattias who is the General Manager of the Hounds.

Best of luck where ever you end up and I hope you enjoy your time back here.

Thanks Berocka

Xh70Nu7.png

Hi @Kimkoch! Welcome to the league. I am Assistant AGM of the Mexico City Kings. We'd love to have you on our squad and can offer you lots of ice-time. Just quote this message and say "accept" if you want to join the Kings. Looking forward to having you around the league!

17 hours ago, Kimkoch said:

Player Information

Username: Kimkoch

Player Name: Kim Koch

Recruited From: Other (Hockey Legacy manager)

Position: RW

Height: 70 in.

Weight: 150 lbs.

Birthplace: Germany

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome! 

I see you've got plenty of offers, so we'll keep ours shorter. I know it can be pretty overwhelming to be barraged like this. 

Saskatoon has a spot on our top six for you if you're interested. 

Quote me and say 'accepted' if you'd like that. :)

Regards,
Peace

• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2019 at 2:17 PM, Peace said:

Welcome! 

I see you've got plenty of offers, so we'll keep ours shorter. I know it can be pretty overwhelming to be barraged like this. 

Saskatoon has a spot on our top six for you if you're interested. 

Quote me and say 'accepted' if you'd like that. :)

Regards,
Peace

Hey peace, unfortunately I was inactive because my mobile phone was broken? I don't know if the offer is still active☹️ If so, I'll accept your offer?

6 hours ago, Kimkoch said:

Hey peace, unfortunately I was inactive because my mobile phone was broken? I don't know if the offer is still active☹️ If so, I'll accept your offer?

Hey there! Good to see your back.

Anyway, you won't be able to join a team at the moment because our season ended, and we're currently between seasons. 

(Likely) within the next week, we'll have our draft, and at that point you'll be placed on a team in the VHLM. 

Feel free to ask me, any other GM, or any member of Recruitment Crew, any questions you might have, and feel free to join our league Discord in the meantime!

On 9/1/2019 at 2:56 AM, Kimkoch said:

Sorry this is a week delayed, been pretty busy, but I'd suggest recreating for S69. 

You've lost a season of your players career with nothing on it, so trying to recover would be twice the work initially than just restarting, and there's no shame in that. 

Sorry about your phone bud! I know how it feels. 

If you need any more help just send me a PM! 

- Peace