S67 Regular Season Index

Josh

• Commissioner

INDEX

@VHLM GM 

As a reminder to the GM's you'll be sending lines (the .shl file with your team name) to both rpower22@gmail.com and vhlsim@outlook.com. Please look over your rosters and let me know if there are any issues. I simmed a few preseason to make up for the delay in getting this up.

• Will pinned this topic
  • Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Peace said:

Oh god. 

Ooooh god. 

Is Josh doing the VHLM simming this season? 

That's a hard pass.

• Commissioner
5 hours ago, Peace said:

Oh god. 

Ooooh god. 

Is Josh doing the VHLM simming this season? 

He is not. The two days when things were broken were my last chance to get stuff done until probably Monday at the earliest so I had no time to create the index.

A couple things for when you've got the chance @Beketov...no real pressure as they're minor.

-Alexander Shaw, Daman Veyalon, and Felix Jeffrey were all FAs last season and should no longer be on my team.

-Also, our backup goalie is no longer named THE HOUND. I demand answers.

• Commissioner
28 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

A couple things for when you've got the chance @Beketov...no real pressure as they're minor.

-Alexander Shaw, Daman Veyalon, and Felix Jeffrey were all FAs last season and should no longer be on my team.

Teams should be set based on the portal rosters, are they still on your team?

As for the Hound, not sure when that changes but it could be because Will uses the CPU names to distinguish them so they don’t show up in the portal.

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Beketov said:

Teams should be set based on the portal rosters, are they still on your team?

As for the Hound, not sure when that changes but it could be because Will uses the CPU names to distinguish them so they don’t show up in the portal.

I deleted the Hound when I was purging the rosters. No special treatment!... But actually I didn't know it was a bot lol. 

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

You should manually release your waivers and FAs prior to the draft. 

• Commissioner

@VHLM GM

Just a heads up I set the schedule up so you should be able to do proper lines. I’ll try and make corrections and sim tonight but as I mentioned work is a bit crazy so it might not be until tomorrow. I’ll do my best.

On 7/12/2019 at 9:22 AM, Josh. said:

You should manually release your waivers and FAs prior to the draft. 

Aaaaaaaand there's our problem. I kinda sorta thought this would be done automatically.

They've been released, new lines incoming.

• Commissioner
6 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

Aaaaaaaand there's our problem. I kinda sorta thought this would be done automatically.

I added some CPU players for you to get you to the roster minimum in sim and released the players for you so we should be good to go now.

• Commissioner
9 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

I'll see if we can get this done for the next off-season.

• Commissioner

Games are simmed and uploaded but the poster isn't working for me right now. If someone wants to go through and manually post the games you can. Otherwise we can wait for @Will to fix things. You can check the scores still though, the games are there.

• Senior Admin
50 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Games are simmed and uploaded but the poster isn't working for me right now. If someone wants to go through and manually post the games you can. Otherwise we can wait for @Will to fix things. You can check the scores still though, the games are there.

fucking hell that thing is annoying

• Senior Admin
3 hours ago, Beketov said:

The issue is a mismatch in team abbreviations between the Portal and STHS (the Portal uses Abbreviations to match teams in STHS with teams in the Portal).

Mexico City is MEX in the Portal and MCK in STHS 

Mississauga is MIS in the Portal and MSH in STHS 

I changed them both in the Portal to their STHS values to confirm the poster was working still. If you'd rather them be MEX/MIS just update in the Portal and STHS before your next sim. 

Edit: I see it was @Quik that changed them in the Portal so we should smack em. 

30 minutes ago, Will said:

The issue is a mismatch in team abbreviations between the Portal and STHS (the Portal uses Abbreviations to match teams in STHS with teams in the Portal).

Mexico City is MEX in the Portal and MCK in STHS 

Mississauga is MIS in the Portal and MSH in STHS 

I changed them both in the Portal to their STHS values to confirm the poster was working still. If you'd rather them be MEX/MIS just update in the Portal and STHS before your next sim. 

Edit: I see it was @Quik that changed them in the Portal so we should smack em. 

I blame Bek for making those abominations of abbreviations. MEX/MIS for life!

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Quik said:

I blame Bek for making those abominations of abbreviations. MEX/MIS for life!

I’m pretty sure I set it as MIS to start? MCK is on me.

In any case, I assume this just means if we want MEX and MIS I just need to adjust them on the portal and in the sim @Will?

• Senior Admin
1 minute ago, Beketov said:

I’m pretty sure I set it as MIS to start? MCK is on me.

In any case, I assume this just means if we want MEX and MIS I just need to adjust them on the portal and in the sim @Will?

Yup as long as STHS = Portal before you Output, should be good. 

• 3 weeks later...