Another 1000 tpe member joins the club

oilmandan

Early Monday morning, Dan Wilinsky will pass 1000 tpe, making him the 5th player from the S63 draft to hit the mark. He will also be the 4th First Generation from the draft class to accomplish the feat.

In an interesting twist, only two teams hold these 5 players, with Riga having its GM player Kallis Kriketers as well as former 1st overall pick Ryan Kastelic. 

Helsinki has the other 3 players. Julian Borwinn and Alexander Pepper were both originally drafted by the Titans, while the newest member of the 1000 tpe club Dan Wilinsky was recently acquired from New York to bolster it's playoff run. 

Having 5 1000 tpe members will tie the S61 class who also had their 5th player hit the milestone in June. As both years wind their careers down, it'll be interesting to see who can rack up more total tpe and 1000 tpe players.

But it's more than likely just another reason why the S63 draft is is the best ever

Don't @ me

@Enorama @hedgehog337 @Sonnet @Jubo07

5 minutes ago, flyersfan1453 said:

1000 TPE club don't mean shit anymore.

EDIT: Assuming you mean the actual 1000 TPE club, which used to be a list of players to hit that milestone. Nowadays, all stars are expected to hit that value.

Clearly, even you might do it this time. :P

roast me I've never done it here either

Just now, .sniffuM said:

Clearly, even you might do it this time. :P

roast me I've never done it here either

Hey, I was well on my way to doing it with Robin, but had to retire 2 seasons early (or at least 1, I can't remember) since he was a GM player.

3 minutes ago, flyersfan1453 said:

Hey, I was well on my way to doing it with Robin, but had to retire 2 seasons early (or at least 1, I can't remember) since he was a GM player.

Always sucks to see a great player cut down by GM obligations.

17 hours ago, flyersfan1453 said:

1000 TPE club don't mean shit anymore.

EDIT: Assuming you mean the actual 1000 TPE club, which used to be a list of players to hit that milestone. Nowadays, all stars are expected to hit that value.

Didn't mean the official club. Looking back at past players and listening to the old farts, it's easier than ever to hit 1000, but it's still a nice number to hit