Cult in the Jungle Republic: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Gustav

1 minute ago, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

Certain people were pretty good at getting the players to start lynching. @Berocka thoughts?

I don't remember TLO saying much before lynching, possible mafia as he came in from their closed discussion first?

2 minutes ago, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

Killers of Seb include

@McWolf

@Acydburn

@TheLastOlympian07

Aggressive People

@Nykonax

If anyone has an issue with my assessment let me know.

If I may, Seb was also an aggressive/suspicious people, saying we should kill someone at random numerous times, and then stopping to answer when exposed and told maybe he was mafia. Putting him on a pedestal does, in fact, make me a killer of his. I don't think targeting a suspicious townie should make me anymore suspicious than players that have yet to talk once here.

That saying, I don't think me posting anymore here is gonna help my case so I'll let you all sleep on that.

2 minutes ago, McWolf said:

If I may, Seb was also an aggressive/suspicious people, saying we should kill someone at random numerous times, and then stopping to answer when exposed and told maybe he was mafia. Putting him on a pedestal does, in fact, make me a killer of his. I don't think targeting a suspicious townie should make me anymore suspicious than players that have yet to talk once here.

That saying, I don't think me posting anymore here is gonna help my case so I'll let you all sleep on that.

We aren't throwing anyone under the bus here, we are just looking at all possibilities. I am trying to keep all the facts in line.

Oyez! Oyez! News of the day (figured I could get this out early as my alternative may be getting it out a couple hours late)!

Morning comes, and it's almost too quiet. Everything seems OK, but then someone decides to pay a visit to @ColeMrtz.

He's found in his house, stabbed 72 times and stuffed in a closet.

The shirt he's wearing is bloodstained beyond recognition, but upon cleaning and examination by town authorities. it's found to be a Halifax 21st jersey. Cole was the CULTIST.

(To clarify: any recruitment attempts made, regardless of whether or not they would have been successful, are nullified by his being killed. The cult is out of the game entirely)

Tracker:

Spoiler

Living:

@TheLastOlympian07

@BigBallerFromDownUnder

@Nykonax

@Berocka

@diacope

@rjfryman

@McWolf

@fonziGG

@Reverb

@Cxsquared

@Erik Summers

@Acydburn

@Frostbite

@Beaviss

@Rayzor_7

@DoktorFunk

@Mr_Hatter

Dead:

Sebster03 (Regular Town)

ColeMrtz (Cultist)

Role tracker (players still living):

4x mafia

1x cop

1x vigilante

11x regular town

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, GustavMattias said:

The shirt he's wearing is bloodstained beyond recognition, but upon cleaning and examination by town authorities. it's found to be a Halifax 21st jersey. Cole was the CULTIST.

Got one!

ok so we still got 

MAFIA x4

CULT x1 (can increase with recruitment)

TOWN COP x1

TOWN VIGILANTE x1

REGULAR TOWN x12 11

what does the cop do what does the vig do? do the mafia have any special things or is it just there are 4 people who kill 1?

As a regular town i feel like without any info we are just talking for the sake of talking.

2 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

ok so we still got 

MAFIA x4

CULT x1 (can increase with recruitment)

TOWN COP x1

TOWN VIGILANTE x1

REGULAR TOWN x12 11

what does the cop do what does the vig do? do the mafia have any special things or is it just there are 4 people who kill 1?

As a regular town i feel like without any info we are just talking for the sake of talking.

Rules are here; I'm too lazy to copy and paste the roles.

Here it is! The results of our first unofficial town election!

With 54.5% of vote, Erik Summers has won the race for Mayor.

image.thumb.png.57964c5004a2abdeee7a26e71c7106f0.png

With 45.5% of the vote, Berocka is the town's undertaker. Looks like you've got some bodies to take care of.

image.thumb.png.33912e1dfae805f23d00b6de5a35ecec.png

With 27.3% of the vote, McWolf has been elected as the Supermarket Cashier. Get to work! There's a line.

image.thumb.png.c2ff40d0a474f8fc0dbe27ec089f95d3.png

With 27.3% of the vote, Cxsquared is our new Gas Chamber Operator. We will no long have to use that ghastly noose. Now, we can kill unwanted people in an ethical way.

image.thumb.png.a64b6f93924936132fed05f821a733ba.png

If anyone holding an elected position gets lynched or murdered, I'll hold a new election to fill their empty seat.

Thanks for voting everyone!

2 minutes ago, Erik Summers said:

We will no long have to use that ghastly noose. Now, we can kill unwanted people in an ethical way.

All I've got is mustard gas so I'm not sure if this is "ethical".

Well if no one is going to speak, i will take the stand.

Population distribution is now 13-4-0. We still have the cop and vigilante to help us too. After the debacle of the townie hanging on day 1, I was expecting the mafia to kill one of us and the cult to take one. That would have brought the distribution to 11-4-2, which would have started to become more and more dangerous everyday.

Now, we only have one traitor group to take care of and we vastly outnumber them. As the elected super makert cashier, I'd be alright with not killing anyone today if we're not confident in the way we'd go.

that or we could kill inactives and hope they were really suspicious because they were mafia, not just because they were out yesterday.

Anyone else has an idea?