Cult in the Jungle Republic: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Gustav

1 minute ago, Mr_Hatter said:

No, any number of people can be lynched per day. The only requirement is 3 votes.

Yes. I considered a limit on the lynchings but I figured it can't go too over the line.

VOTE COUNTER:

Sebster: 3

McWolf: 1

Just now, McWolf said:

oh we could kill more than 1? that's not like the version i knew lmao

Assuming I read the rules right, correct. So we could technically see 8 people dead by day 2, with 6 lynches, 1 vigilante, one mafia

HOWEVER, I invite experienced mafia players to DM me about it, and if I get a ton of people saying there should be a limit, I will modify the rule.

1 minute ago, Nykonax said:

talking too much, associating with acyd on a lynch for seb, the time was super close as well, they could be communicating a plan, acyd kinda hopped right on

I don't trust Nyko much either. But I agree they are acting strongly together. But I wouldn't suggest doing anything let the Vigilante deal with them.

2 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

talking too much, associating with acyd on a lynch for seb, the time was super close as well, they could be communicating a plan, acyd kinda hopped right on

Fair points, but also seb did literally call for a random lynching lol, a little sus. thanks for responding

1 minute ago, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

I don't trust Nyko much either. But I agree they are acting strongly together. But I wouldn't suggest doing anything let the Vigilante deal with them.

we don't know if we have an active vigi, or a vigi who will shoot mcwolf

OK EVERYONE LISTEN UP

Due to the rules I found being not the greatest (or maybe just due to my own blindness and inability to read), a lynching limit was left out, and I'm told that a limit of ONE lynch per day is the "standard in all mafia games."

So, effective immediately, THAT WILL BE THE LIMIT. Should there be multiple members with 3 or more votes, the lynch goes to the person with more. Should it be tied, I will decide randomly.