Cult in the Jungle Republic: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Gustav

2 minutes ago, DoktorFunk said:

I mean, who can we pinpoint? Has anyone not posted in here yet? Either they're being suspicious or they're not participating that much.

my thought exactly. Those that lay low during the day are usually the ones that are the loudest come night time.

Should we just target someone that hasn't posted here by sundown?

6 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Is exposing a plan this early on a wise move. Saying people who don't post are mafia, the Mafia are likely to see this and start posting

I mean, they might not even be suspicious. They might just be lurking, but they're also not defending themselves ?‍♂️

22 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

To be fair, some people may be at work/school and not able to see this yet

Like me

I'll probably wont be on much till after 6 most days

Edited by Sebster03

18 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Is exposing a plan this early on a wise move. Saying people who don't post are mafia, the Mafia are likely to see this and start posting

well if they do, it's even more suspicious.

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, ColeMrtz said:

Yeah it’s really unfortunate that we have no record of anyone ever saying anything ever

1.) youre being quite shiesty and 2.) I think cxsquared is mafia.. straight up. Dude was the first one to say lets lynch some bitches. 

1 minute ago, Acydburn said:

1.) youre being quite shiesty and 2.) I think cxsquared is mafia.. straight up. Dude was the first one to say lets lynch some bitches. 

Or is it even Berocka, who suggested lynching on the guys who haven't posted yet? Just putting that out there.

2 hours ago, Cxsquared said:

s Australian just code word for cultist?

We eat Vegemite but I would never turn on my fellow town members.

1 hour ago, Berocka said:

Wow... Okay let's just take a step back Australians don't kill each other we work together to fight emus. Also same excuse as BBFDU just woke up.

@Berocka Australian alliance?

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Sebster03 said:

Or is it even Berocka, who suggested lynching on the guys who haven't posted yet? Just putting that out there.

That's more reasonable IMO. Its been half a day and they haven't posted. While yes people have lives and such but the majority are contributing. In one of the very first comments to lynch instead of anything else is a bit suspicious. 

2 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

That's more reasonable IMO. Its been half a day and they haven't posted. While yes people have lives and such but the majority are contributing. In one of the very first comments to lynch instead of anything else is a bit suspicious. 

Yeah guess you have a point, Guess I may not really know how these games usually go. My bad

7 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

jokes on you I don’t even know what shiesty means