Cult in the Jungle Republic: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Gustav

I'm leaving work now and I might not be back on before the 9pm est deadline. I don't feel strongly about killing someone today, but if we have to, I feel like going for someone like Rayzor who has been lurking in this thread all day makes the most sense. He is clearly keeping up with what is happening, but he is also trying to lay low.

Cya guys later!

16 minutes ago, ColeMrtz said:

Town of Salem logic, the first day doesn’t count, lynch after night phase when we have some form of evidence, deaths are risky especially with a small town 

Makes sense for first day. But then we need to get dirty. Odds we kill a town folk are actually high. But this is the only day we have a shot at OHKO the whole cult. Tomorrow there will be two of them, probably.

Edited by McWolf

Just now, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

I stand with my Australian! A no vote is a vote for the town! 

We got roughly 3 hours before night phase. Should we start counting official votes? I suggest we do it loud and clear here, so we see who votes who and we can maybe find a pattern of mafia or cultists voting together or something.

Just now, McWolf said:

We got roughly 3 hours before night phase. Should we start counting official votes? I suggest we do it loud and clear here, so we see who votes who and we can maybe find a pattern of mafia or cultists voting together or something.

Yeah I think I remember in the official rules we have to bold our actual votes or something

7 minutes ago, Berocka said:

VOTE GUSTAV is how you vote

UNVOTE GUSTAV is how you retract your vote.

Obviously using Gustav as a template because he isn't playing and don't want anyone to overthink who I write.

nah, Vote Gustav. I'm in. We need a better mod.

18 minutes ago, Berocka said:

VOTE GUSTAV is how you vote

UNVOTE GUSTAV is how you retract your vote.

Obviously using Gustav as a template because he isn't playing and don't want anyone to overthink who I write.

Can confirm, this is how you vote. I'm not going to read every single comment carefully, so write it like this to catch my attention.

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Erik Summers said:

tl/dr version of today - 

• I created an just for fun election for townsfolk, so that we can have some fun jobs.
  • A few members advocated strongly for a day one vote to kill someone, among them are Cxsquared, Sebster, and McWolf.
  • A few members advocated strongly against killing anyone today, among them are Colemrtz and Acydburn.
  • Not much else has happened yet, because it is day one.

I'm not for or against killing anyone, my comment was that some people are going for it right off the bat. 

1 hour ago, McWolf said:

Makes sense for first day. But then we need to get dirty. Odds we kill a town folk are actually high. But this is the only day we have a shot at OHKO the whole cult. Tomorrow there will be two of them, probably.

This is a decent point, but the odds are much higher that we kill someone who ISNT the cultist.

5 minutes ago, DoktorFunk said:

This is a decent point, but the odds are much higher that we kill someone who ISNT the cultist.

Right. 

Anyway, let's kill Nyko. He's been surpisingly MIA