(S70) C - Chad Magnum, TPE: 30

Corco

fhh1FgH.png

Welcome back to the league @Corco!!!

I am GM of Mexico City Kings! I can offer you first line minutes with us as long as you stay active! 

You'll get lots of ice-time and will play with our top forwards - this means lots of points!

I'd love to have you on the squad. We're definitely going to compete this season and run for the cup.

If you want to join the Kings just quote this and say "Accept". 

Glad to have you around and let me know if you need anything in the meantime :)

- Motza

Hey @Corco! Welcome back to the VHL! Halifax 21st GM here!

We're coming off back to back Founder's Cup semi-finals appearances and we're looking to go for it again this season. I can offer you a 2nd line role for sure, but the league has evolved quite a bit so if you keep growing in tpe, I might sneak you into our 1st line, so it isn't out of the question that you become our star center if you put in the work. Even if you stay on the 2nd line, I will make sure that you get plenty of time on the ice with time on the powerplay and penalty kill! We have a whole bunch of new, active members, loaded into a team Discord server, all of whom would be happy to help you out with getting to know your way around the site (granted I know you've been around but there has been a lot of visual changes!). We're a 7th year expansion team, who has had nothing but success in a league that is generally hard to win in for back to back seasons. The only thing we have yet to do is capture our first cup! You could help us there. You would really improve our team and I'd love to have you along.

The team also will be participating in some extracurricular activities, including a drawful game nights! But if I had to pick three things that this team is good at doing it would be winning, helping each other out wherever we can, and most importantly having fun! So what do you say? Want to be a member of the 21st? To accept this offer just quote the post and say "accepted", although whether you choose us or not, I wish you the best of luck in your career! ;)

valentines day love GIF by Mauro Gatti

11 minutes ago, Motzaburger said:

fhh1FgH.png

I am GM of Mexico City Kings! I can offer you first line minutes with us as long as you stay active! 

You'll get lots of ice-time and will play with our top forwards - this means lots of points!

I'd love to have you on the squad. We're definitely going to compete this season and run for the cup.

- Motza

Hi I'm the AGM of Mexico City. Just wanted to let you know we are at the top of the league right now and with you we'll only keep going up!

Just now, Cxsquared said:

Hi I'm the AGM of Mexico City. Just wanted to let you know we are at the top of the league right now and with you we'll only keep going up!

Can confirm. Best in the VHLM :) Do you want to be with the best too @Corco? Cause you can be!

Hello @Corco,

My name is Jeff, and I am the assistant general manager for the Halifax 21st, led by the fearless @fonziGG.

I think it would be a great choice for you to come play with us in Halifax. As fonzi mentioned we can offer you a top six role and if you gather TPE you can move up the lineup. We have an active group of good guys in the locker room who would definitely prosper from having a veteran like yourself around.

I was around in the league from season 1 until about season 26 so it seems like we originally missed each other by almost no time. From what I see you are a respected VHL veteran and it would be cool to have you on our squad. Always cool to pass stories about sim league old timers.

1 hour ago, Motzaburger said:

fhh1FgH.png

- Motza

This graphic is fucking tight; I accept.

@Corco, AGM for Saskatoon Wild here, EDIT: I missed your accept post, but the offer below still stands.

Whichever team you choose don't hesitate to contact us with questions about strategizing your player, how the league and TPE earning works, etc. Hope you'll have fun here!

GM @Peace(Discord: MrZPeace#0598)
AGM @Elmebeck (Discord: VerloreneSiege#9910)

Edited by Elmebeck

Hey @Corco!

For all new players there is a Personalized Graphic Reward at 100 TPE and 150 TPE! You can read more about it here: Personalized Graphic Incentive Program. And as a S70 you will claim here: CLAIM THREAD!

Good luck with your new player, keep earning TPE to get these rewards!

----------

That was a copy and paste job, but good to see you again bud

On 11/15/2019 at 11:36 AM, Peace said:

Want to join a championship caliber team? Saskatoon has arguably the strongest roster this season and we’ve got a third line C position for you if you’re interested. 

Just quote me and say accepted if you'd like to join the Wild.

- Peace

@Corco good luck in Mex, but on more of an informational thing: the league is significantly deeper now. That's one of the changes. Most teams have a 3rd line, 2nd round picks are what used to be mid-1sts and now it's relatively common to find viable players in the 4th and 5th rounds, although you can probably tell all that from the sheer number of expansion teams. You probably don't recognize half the VHLM, and a third of the VHL (Prague, Moscow, Malmo, and DC - oh and I finally got my Prague team I'd been ranting about for 30 seasons). Back in the day, a pitch from a VHLM team to a returning member selling a third line role would be unheard of - in this case, the first two Cs are me and Bek, and we can afford to not throw one of us out on the wing because that's what teams are like now, there are enough new guys on the wing who are active that we can afford to stack the middle. Teams all over the league are able to do this now. Mexico, for example, the team you went with, has four guys at 140+, which back in the day would have been something in the neighborhood of 2nd or 3rd place. Now, they're one of the teams that can actually afford to give you a decent spot out of the gate, because that's just the depth we have now.