(S70) C - Chad Magnum, TPE: 30

Corco

Hey @Corco

im going to make this short and sweet

we go way, way back. Lots of good times in the league, and I now run San Diego down in the minors. We’re a competitive team who is looking to make a huge cup push and we really need a good active C. 

I can offer you 2nd line minutes with the likelihood you move up to 1st line with consistent updates and PP/PK time too! Instantly you’ll get tons of minutes, an active locker room and more. 

If you want to come here, just quote this and accept’ 

• Commissioner

Hey @Corco,

Some of the other GMs may throw you an offer.

GM of the Ottawa Lynx here, winners of the 67 Founders Cup. The Ottawa Lynx are looking for a first line center to take us to the playoffs! You would be a huge piece on the team! I can offer you first line minutes with PP/PK time if you stay active. Just quote this post and say accept to be a part of the Lynx!

unknown.png.c98281d0db054e0ff45ec5efbe9370bf.png

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hi @Corco and WELCOME BACK! You don't know me, but I'm GustavMattias, GM of the VHLM's Mississauga Hounds, and I'm here to offer you a spot on our roster as we've just started the season. I'm super happy to see a longtime member returning, and I look forward to getting to know you and your history on the site.

Anyway, back to putting you on my roster--the Hounds are a solid team, and we're aiming for success this season in the regular season and beyond. Should you sign with us, you'll be on a team which currently has four active forwards. So, you'll be on our second line for the moment, but we're still very much in the "rearrange stuff and figure out what works with the lines" part of the season, so you could end up wherever. In any case, you'll be getting all the ice time you can ask for.

Anyway, you probably know the deal, but in case it's changed--to join the Hounds, simply quote my post and say "accepted."

I look forward to seeing what you can do in the league, and no matter where you end up, good luck, and feel free to message me about anything you'd like.

-Gustav 

I mean quite a fair bit. PT’s are generally still the same structure but they introduced new career PTs. Games are played the same just a lot of new teams (recently has expansions in both leagues). Otherwise there is just some minor changes around the league here and there 

I just came back not too long ago, about 7 or so seasons ago now. So I know the feeling lol. 

@Corco

Edited by InstantRockstar

Just now, InstantRockstar said:

I mean quite a fair bit. PT’s are generally still the same structure but they introduced new career PTs. Games are played the same just a lot of new teams (recently has expansions in both leagues). Otherwise there is just some minor changes around the league here and there 

Also they gave this San Diego team to some idiot ?

Just now, GustavMattias said:

I'm also not an expert, but would there be carryover TPE involved here? If Schmeckeldorf was your last player, I feel like that would be the case @Corco

its been too long so he can actually claim first gen stuffs.

Just now, GustavMattias said:

I'm also not an expert, but would there be carryover TPE involved here? If Schmeckeldorf was your last player, I feel like that would be the case @Corco

I think Boner was technically my last player, but he only had ~300 TPE

Just now, Corco said:

You would be able to claim first gen bonuses instead of carryover (first gen bonuses are almost better)

1 minute ago, Corco said:

That would still get you carryover, I believe...but if you qualify as a first-gen (which you do) I'm not sure if that would throw a monkey wrench into things.

Edit: never mind, it does. But enjoy that first-gen TPE, it's good stuff.

Edited by GustavMattias

imageproxy.png.05dc69e4bfaa2bb333588a8ab83c08b7.png

Hello there @Corco and welcome back to VHL!

GM John Frostbeard here of Houston Bulls. We are the current champions of VHLM and are planning to make a run for it this season too! What we can offer you is 1st/2nd line ice-time with experienced players on our squad. Added to that, we are the team that never spots and we want to give you that mentality and help you get back to VHL rhythm!

All in all, if you want to join our team - quote me and say "Accepted"

#HornsUp

10 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

You would be able to claim first gen bonuses instead of carryover (first gen bonuses are almost better)

What are those? How would I qualify for those if I've had multiple players before?

Just now, Corco said:

What are those? How would I qualify for those if I've had multiple players before?

First gen bonuses can be claimed by someone that's been gone for 3+ seasons. Which you easily qualify for.

Just now, Corco said:

-You're a first-gen if three seasons or more have passed for you between this player and your last.

-First of all, when you hit 100 TPE, you can claim 10 uncapped for free: 

Second, there are two purchases which you can make in the player store on the portal, which allow you to buy a total of 11 uncapped TPE (The First Generation and First Gen Doubles)

https://vhlportal.com/store/

18 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

Hey @Corco

im going to make this short and sweet

we go way, way back. Lots of good times in the league, and I now run San Diego down in the minors. We’re a competitive team who is looking to make a huge cup push and we really need a good active C. 

I can offer you 2nd line minutes with the likelihood you move up to 1st line with consistent updates and PP/PK time too! Instantly you’ll get tons of minutes, an active locker room and more. 

If you want to come here, just quote this and accept’ 

Hey @Corco I am the AGM of San Diego. I just want to let you know that San Diego would be a fantastic team for you. Were a new expansion team working to win our first cup and with your help we will become much more competitive. No matter what team you go to I wish you all the best! I'll see you around the league!

Want to join a championship caliber team? Saskatoon has arguably the strongest roster this season and we’ve got a third line C position for you if you’re interested. 

Just quote me and say accepted if you'd like to join the Wild.

- Peace

Edited by Peace

@Corco! Welcome back to the VHL! I hope you'll find the place improved yet familiar. You already have received and will continue to receive offers from VHLM GMs. Please take your time to pick the team that's best for you.

I'm the GM of a newer franchise, the Philadelphia Reapers. We've quickly risen to be a premier team in the VHLM, including winning the Season 66 Cup. We've got a great squad this year and are eyeing another cup. You would fit right in on the team and in our active Discord locker room. 

I would love for you to join the Reaper family and allow me the chance to help you flourish into a hall of famer! The city of Philadelphia awaits your presence and the Reapers are waiting to teach you the finer points of harvesting the souls of our opponents.

If you wish to join our team, quote this and say "I want to be a Reaper!"